It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump is a Russian asset!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 13 2019 @ 06:25 PM
link   
www.newsweek.com...
As more and more information is released, how can we all keep our heads in the sand?
Trump fired Comey therefore he has been working for Putin since probably before the 80s.
Why can you all not see this the way the old man in this Newsweek article sees it?

+6 more 
posted on Jan, 13 2019 @ 06:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Scepticaldem

Trump fired Comey therefore he has been working for Putin since probably before the 80s.

I always knew it was Putin who talked him into that ill-fated USFL fiasco.

+10 more 
posted on Jan, 13 2019 @ 06:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Scepticaldem

It makes sense.

Trump is a Manchurian Candidate.

A great Manchurian Candidate. The best Manchurian candidate.

Trump has all the best Manchurian Candidates.

Go get 'em Tiger!

I'll bet Mueller knows this also, and is keeping it a secret because it will help in the 2020 elections.

+7 more 
posted on Jan, 13 2019 @ 06:31 PM
link   

Newsweek is a known biased rag. Even left leaning news organizations have acknowledged it.

I take everything out of that rag with a grain of salt.

posted on Jan, 13 2019 @ 06:31 PM
link   

www.newsweek.com...
As more and more information is released, how can we all keep our heads in the sand?
Why can you all not see this the way the old man in this Newsweek article sees it?

yes a video from CNN and ..

Legendary journalist Carl Bernstein has said that he’s been told that special counsel Robert Mueller’s report will show how President Donald Trump helped Russia “destabilize the United States.”

Perfectly reliable zourzes 😄

🤣

posted on Jan, 13 2019 @ 06:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

I always knew it was Putin who talked him into that ill-fated USFL fiasco.

RT wanted the rights and contracts.

ohoh

😎

posted on Jan, 13 2019 @ 06:33 PM
link   
Trump always seemed like a hands on type of guy. Until he decided to run for president when he hired people with direct Russian ties, and of course he knew nothing about any Russian involvement. I do remembering him publicly asking the Russians to release Hilerys emails.

Seems like a lot of smoke around for there to be no fire.

posted on Jan, 13 2019 @ 06:36 PM
link   
a reply to: SingswithChickens1

If Trump was so close to Russians why did he "publicly ask" for Hillary's emails when most were already recovered and published ? 😃

posted on Jan, 13 2019 @ 06:37 PM
link   
well, this deals with the days after Comey. That was a long time ago. Nothing has been released about anything found from that investigation, meaning they found nothing. No collusion found has so far been verified, and I tell you, they did check, the intelligence agencies find things IF they exist.

I can't believe how the papers are twisting this kind of stuff, making people think something is there that is not. We need to control the media from spreading trash like this, these media places are worse than the National enquirer ever was.

+16 more 
posted on Jan, 13 2019 @ 06:38 PM
link   
I always new there was something inherently evil about "Donny Moscow".

He got our taxes lowered, the economy is booming, unemployment is lowering.

Obviously Russians at play, god-damn them!

What we need is to get the commie bastard out of DC and get back to raising taxes, raising unemployment, and trashing our economy like Americans!

posted on Jan, 13 2019 @ 06:40 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Freedom Chicken meme for the win.

posted on Jan, 13 2019 @ 06:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

www.newsweek.com...

yes a video from CNN and ..

Legendary journalist Carl Bernstein has said that he’s been told that special counsel Robert Mueller’s report will show how President Donald Trump helped Russia “destabilize the United States.”

Perfectly reliable zourzes 😄

🤣

Are you saying Carl Bernstein is not legendary or are you saying that he didnt "hear" from someone that trump is working for Putin?

posted on Jan, 13 2019 @ 06:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: SingswithChickens1
Trump always seemed like a hands on type of guy. Until he decided to run for president when he hired people with direct Russian ties, and of course he knew nothing about any Russian involvement. I do remembering him publicly asking the Russians to release Hilerys emails.

Seems like a lot of smoke around for there to be no fire.

Everyone acts like the world wanted to see what was on the emails that the courts demanded but were deleted instead.
Trump was literally the only one I ever heard that wanted someone to find them and release them during the campaign.
For god's sake they were about yoga and Chelsea's wedding...

posted on Jan, 13 2019 @ 06:46 PM
link   

If some leftist reporter says Trump is a commie spy, then really, that's good enough for me.

Screw evidence or facts.

I say we tar and feather him and send him back to Commie-Town!

Mike Pence for the WIN!

posted on Jan, 13 2019 @ 06:47 PM
link   

trump tower Moscow, was still being talked about well after, he became the nominee. Manafort shared polling information, with a Russian informant.

trump was under investigation for potentially knowingly or unwittingly being an asset and working for Russia. The fact there was even an investigation about that, in itself is mind blowing.

There is something to all of this.

link   
Trump as an asset for Russia didn't work out well for Russia.

So it must be true.

They're going to keep throwing Russia at Trump until it sticks somewhere somehow.

lol

link   
a well thought out and reasoned post, with a ton of content........

/sarc (just in case)

posted on Jan, 13 2019 @ 06:49 PM
link   
I personally have the view that we should all await the Mueller investigations full report before drawing conclusions on Trumps involvement with the Russians. Now that being said as the weeks and days go on and more and more is revealed that is becoming harder and harder. Although I am mindful that much of that could be media spin from both the left and the right which again is why for me, I want to wait until the report is released.

I think everyone on all sides, left or right, liberal or conservative, Trump supporter or Trump critic need to be very careful in making accusations either way about Trumps involvement with the Russians.

I also think that this investigation could be ending sooner rather than later so hopefully once that happens we will have more clarity and a stronger basis to form a more informed opinion regarding Trump and his relationship with the Russians during the election campaign.

posted on Jan, 13 2019 @ 06:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: annoyedpharmacist
a well thought out and reasoned post, with a ton of content........

/sarc (just in case)

I'm trying to keep up with newsweek!
Thanks for pointing it out!

posted on Jan, 13 2019 @ 06:51 PM
link   
Trump has always been a schmuck in my opinion.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join