It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Neo-Nazis Are Organizing Secretive Paramilitary Training Across America

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 13 2019 @ 06:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Spiramirabilis

I've already acknowledged that it's on the rise. Just like left wing attacks are on the rise.

This is what I've been saying is wrong since my very first post: "statistically your more likely to be caught up in a right wing attack than just about any other kind of attack".

Which is absurd.

Forget gang violence, forget rapes, forget robberies. No, right wing attacks are the biggest threat. Absurd.
edit on 13-1-2019 by sine.nomine because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2019 @ 06:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin

originally posted by: ketsuko

originally posted by: sine.nomine
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

Would you consider the bike lock attack to be politically motivated? I guarantee you it's not considered that in your statistics.

It doesn’t matter all that matters is if it lead to terrorist charges if it did then yes, it’s a terrorist attack.

Would you consider the Ft. Hood shooting to be a terrorist attack?

Fort hood it a very complex case that’s got nothing really to do with this thread.

Me getting into it either way would totally derail the thread I think but it is a interesting example.

In other words, yes, you acknowledge it is terrorism, but it wasn't called that which leaves open the possibility that stuff that is actually terrorism isn't called that for political convenience which would necessarily skew your neat numbers.

posted on Jan, 13 2019 @ 06:09 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

But it's cool. No moving goalposts. They just know more than us. Obviously.

/S

posted on Jan, 13 2019 @ 06:11 PM
link   
Shock horror.
Left wing outlets categorise terror attacks as right-wing.
Suspend what you see with your own eyes, it's the 4 KKK dudes left in America that done it.

posted on Jan, 13 2019 @ 06:13 PM
link   
a reply to: sine.nomine

"statistically your more likely to be caught up in a right wing attack than just about any other kind of attack".

Its a fact.

Right Wing terrorism is on the rise.

Several sources have been given to demonstrate this yet you chose to deny it, now you are of course more than welcome to deny it, to argue the opposing case but if you are going to tell me that these sources are wrong then you need to provide a decent counter argument.

Dont pretend that I am wrong when you are not providing any counter argument or any kind of sources of substance to support any of your counterclaims.

posted on Jan, 13 2019 @ 06:14 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

No in other words its a very complex case that's totally off-topic and one I have discussed many times in the past on ATS. I really don't want to get into a debate on the Fort Hood shooting which has many complex issues around it on a three dabout neo-nazi's organising secretive paramilitary attacks.

edit on 13-1-2019 by OtherSideOfTheCoin because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2019 @ 06:16 PM
link   
a reply to: ErrorErrorError

How is my comment considered alt-right?
I don't like VICE. That's it.

FYI, I voted Bernie and I have never voted republican in my 30 years of being able to vote.

posted on Jan, 13 2019 @ 06:20 PM
link   

"statistically your more likely to be caught up in a right wing attack than just about any other kind of attack".

Its a fact.

Right Wing terrorism is on the rise.

Several sources have been given to demonstrate this yet you chose to deny it, now you are of course more than welcome to deny it, to argue the opposing case but if you are going to tell me that these sources are wrong then you need to provide a decent counter argument.

Dont pretend that I am wrong when you are not providing any counter argument or any kind of sources of substance to support any of your counterclaims.

It absolutely is not a fact. I never denied right wing terrorism being on the rise. You don't understand your own claim.

posted on Jan, 13 2019 @ 06:21 PM
link   

Which is absurd.

Forget gang violence, forget rapes, forget robberies. No, right wing attacks are the biggest threat. Absurd.

Why is it absurd?

I understand that there are other sources of violence. Rapes, robberies and even gang violence aren't politically or ideological motivated

The far right is making it's move. I don't know exactly (well, no - not exactly) why people would rather argue against the left instead of argue against this kind of movement
Like you can't do both

This used to be the sort of thing we could all agree on, but the level of animosity towards the opposing team in this country (and elsewhere) has people either passively sitting by, pretending that it isn't an issue - or actively arguing for it and supporting it by default

edit on 1/13/2019 by Spiramirabilis because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2019 @ 06:23 PM
link   

This is NOT the Mud Pit!!!

But it is a muddy OP....and will be remove shortly.

Thread closed.

edit on Sun Jan 13 2019 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join