It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

SHOT DOWN?!?!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 27 2005 @ 01:57 PM
link   
To make this short and sweet, i believe that the plane flying over somerset was shot down, because its projected path was indeed the white house. PPl from somerset heard and saw an explosion in the sky. Anyone elses input and thoughts would be wonderful...

posted on Feb, 27 2005 @ 02:00 PM
link   
what's been shot down over somerset??? Is this Somerset in the UK or a somerset somewhere else (if there is one)?

please explain......

posted on Feb, 27 2005 @ 02:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by arnold_vosloo
what's been shot down over somerset??? Is this Somerset in the UK or a somerset somewhere else (if there is one)?

please explain......

I think the poster is referring to Flight 77. As in, Flight 77 which exploded in PA on Sept. 11.

posted on Feb, 27 2005 @ 02:06 PM
link   
ahh all makes sense now, thanks thought I'd missed something although I think if a plane had been shot down in the UK it might have been on the news by now

posted on Feb, 27 2005 @ 03:18 PM
link   
Yeah it probably was shot down, so what? Theres nothing you can do to prove it or stop it anymore
Just give up guys. I believe in the conspiracy but there is nothing more we can do except watch our government closer.

posted on Feb, 27 2005 @ 03:23 PM
link   
There are already a multitude of threads discussing this flight and all of the other events surrounding Sept. 11.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Feb, 27 2005 @ 04:05 PM
link   
I posted a topic last week about this.....I know people in oklahoma city who claim from two people they know in the Air Force that planes are indeed, being shot down from the U.S. military......
several over oklahoma city have been downed, although I haven't had adequate time to search for info....
this friend who asked me if similiar events have been happening in my part of the country (ohio).
This is the first that I heard about it from somebody else....
I hope it's wrong.....
if not, they're doing a good job of hiding it, plus they must be very paranoid about a possible upcoming terriorist attack if this is true.
Scary. Very, very scary.

krissy

new topics

top topics

join