It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russia becomes the only country in the world of Jesus Christ

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 14 2019 @ 12:37 AM
link   
Russia sure does like to arm almost the entire Islamic world with their weapon systems, what an ideal approach to a country which is "the last chsirtian stronghold".

posted on Jan, 14 2019 @ 12:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask
a reply to: RussianTroll

Instead of defending the mythical persecution of Christians in China,

Its not mythical, If you truly believe in Russias message as the last bastion of Christian faith, you would have done your research and know that......

Christian monuments and artifacts, culture and customs in any country where the US army and its proxy army, such as ISIL, al-Qaeda and others which are prohibited by law in Russia.

why would russia prohibit Christian symbols and artifacts if they are the last bastion? To that end, your accusation was by "proxy" armies like ISIL and Al-Qaeda, why would muslim fundamentalists have anything to do with CHRISTIAN customs and culture, that doesnt even make sense.

Let's talk about the Christians of Iraq, Syria, Palestine, Sudan (long list of countries)? It is Russia that is the only country where its leaders officially declared a holy war for Christianity

No they didnt, they did it to secure their oil pipeline through syria into Iran and to the sea, so that Russia could survive.

Why do you guys ignore the Christian Genocide in China?

Link

Three major churches were shuttered just this winter. Starting in September, Zion Church in Beijing was forcibly closed, then at the beginning of December, Early Rain Covenant Church in Chengdu, and now Rongguili Church in Guangzhou was closed just this past week.
The pastor of Early Rain Covenant Church, Wang Yi, and his wife Jiang Rong, were charged with inciting to subvert state power—a heavy charge usually levied against political activists or dissidents in China. They may serve a maximum sentence of 15 years in prison. Pastor Wang was notoriously outspoken against China’s state-sponsored churches, an avid defender of life, as well as the inerrancy of scripture.

Wang Yi along with another 100 christians just this last month were detained and "disappeared"

Link

A letter written by a Chinese pastor who was detained alongside 100 other members of his congregation has been released, speaking of “disgust” at the Communist Party. Wang Yi, pastor of Early Rain Covenant Church in Chengdu, Sichuan, apparently wrote the letter in the event that he would be taken by Chinese Communist authorities, which happened during a raid on Sunday.

In the letter, published and translated on social media on Wednesday by Brent Pinkall and Amy Cheung, Wang says that he is “filled with anger and disgust at the persecution of the church by this Communist regime, at the wickedness of their depriving people of the freedoms of religion and of conscience.

They are shutting down churches all over, and these Christians are often times never heard from again...........

You can blow it off and try to redirect all you want.......but we all know the truth......

You see some of us know who Alexandr Dugin is, and his plans, along with the ear he has on Putin.......

And Alexandr's method to accomplish all this? Uniting all of "Russia" under the umbrella of Religious Orthodox Superiority.....

Youre not fooling me man, I have done my research, Ive read Dugin's papers and theories....and I know the plays being made even on this board.......so you can take it somewhere else.......

I suggest everyone read up on Dugin, and how he plans, with Putin at the helm, to accomplish their goals......

I know about Dugin's "4th Theory" and Eurasian-ism.......

Knowledge is power

A friend of mine. Why such pathos? Let's talk about specific things happening this minute. Namely, the Nazi gangs of the Nazi regime in Ukraine, which led to the US, armed and supported by the United States, sent to the United States by weapons and warships, stormed dozens of Orthodox churches, capture them with force, arrest priests and even execute them in prisons Orthodox Christians who are beaten and maimed, prohibit them not only to speak Russian, but to even think Russian. It occurs throughout the country and en masse. Where is your outrage, where do such double standards come from?

posted on Jan, 14 2019 @ 12:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: 1337Kph
Russia sure does like to arm almost the entire Islamic world with their weapon systems, what an ideal approach to a country which is "the last chsirtian stronghold".

I have a simple sentence for you. Let's calculate how many tens and hundreds of billions of dollars did Russia and the United States sell weapons to Islamic countries? Moreover, if Russia sells a little to the countries of Islamic democracy, then the US sells a lot of dictators, monarchies and religious fanatical regimes, like Saudi Arabia.

posted on Jan, 14 2019 @ 12:53 AM
link   

A friend of mine

Dugin is a friend of yours or????? was that another misinterpretation by google translate?

Let's talk about specific things happening this minute.

I attempted to but you blew it off and tried to go another direction.......

Namely, the Nazi gangs of the Nazi regime in Ukraine, which led to the US, armed and supported by the United States, sent to the United States by weapons and warships, stormed dozens of Orthodox churches, capture them with force, arrest priests and even execute them in prisons Orthodox Christians who are beaten and maimed, prohibit them not only to speak Russian, but to even think Russian. It occurs throughout the country and en masse. Where is your outrage, where do such double standards come from?

Ahh you mean more Russian progapanda.......

The way you come across I would believe you and Dugin are friends, especially since the fact you disregarded my whole post and tried to go a different direction again........

To anyone else reading, I urge you to go back to my post just previous, read what I had to say, then watch some stuff and read a bit on Dugin, and then read this posters replies along with his other posts.....

it will all be clear......

Where is your outrage, where do such double standards come from?

Because its BS propaganda.......

posted on Jan, 14 2019 @ 01:03 AM
link   

A friend of mine

Dugin is a friend of yours or????? was that another misinterpretation by google translate?

Let's talk about specific things happening this minute.

I attempted to but you blew it off and tried to go another direction.......

Namely, the Nazi gangs of the Nazi regime in Ukraine, which led to the US, armed and supported by the United States, sent to the United States by weapons and warships, stormed dozens of Orthodox churches, capture them with force, arrest priests and even execute them in prisons Orthodox Christians who are beaten and maimed, prohibit them not only to speak Russian, but to even think Russian. It occurs throughout the country and en masse. Where is your outrage, where do such double standards come from?

Ahh you mean more Russian progapanda.......

The way you come across I would believe you and Dugin are friends, especially since the fact you disregarded my whole post and tried to go a different direction again........

To anyone else reading, I urge you to go back to my post just previous, read what I had to say, then watch some stuff and read a bit on Dugin, and then read this posters replies along with his other posts.....

it will all be clear......

Where is your outrage, where do such double standards come from?

Because its BS propaganda.......

I am not a supporter of Dugin. If you understand the religious and political trends in Russia, you can understand that Orthodox Christians cannot be its supporters by definition. And I am an Orthodox Christian.

Russia has many political and religious centers of power. We call them "Kremlin towers". Putin’s policy is that he is trying to maintain balance and balance between them so that there is stability in the country. Therefore, the statements that Putin supports only certain political forces are false. He maintains a balance of power. Of course, Putin has personal convictions and preferences. But he is primarily a state leader and must take into account the interests of all strata of citizens. Otherwise, in the Russian government, public organizations and the media would no longer be Russian citizens who have passports of the United States and Israel.

posted on Jan, 14 2019 @ 01:22 AM
link   

In the graph shown, most everything remains constant except for one metric is drastically changed over the years from 2005-2008 people disliked Stalin and fro 2017-2018 people are now sympathetic to Stalin.

I'm not sure this is evidence of Christian values returning en masse to Russia.

However I am willing to entertain the idea anyways because I have my own reasons for believing Russia has a very important role spiritually.

posted on Jan, 14 2019 @ 01:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: 3n19m470

In the graph shown, most everything remains constant except for one metric is drastically changed over the years from 2005-2008 people disliked Stalin and fro 2017-2018 people are now sympathetic to Stalin.

I'm not sure this is evidence of Christian values returning en masse to Russia.

However I am willing to entertain the idea anyways because I have my own reasons for believing Russia has a very important role spiritually.

You know, my friend, in Russia, many Orthodox Christians have a positive attitude to Stalin. True, these views are very relative. Even despite the fact that there were repressions of believers and priests, many believe that Stalin retained the faith, the church and the country from complete annihilation by the international international gangs that flooded Russia after the 1917 revolution.

We understand that Stalin did this solely for practical reasons. He realized that if he wanted to lead the country, then this country, at a minimum, must exist. And when the Great Patriotic War with Nazi Germany began, Stalin addressed the people for the first time with the words "Brothers and Sisters", returned the army shoulder straps, standards, titles, revived the Guard. In 1941, when the Nazi troops were 14 kilometers from Moscow, the priests flew around Moscow with the icon of the “Kazan Mother of God” by plane. There was much more.

Therefore, many figures of public opinion polls may seem strange and even absurd to a Western person. To understand them, you need to know and love Russia, to be with her in joy and in sorrow, to go through all the tests with her.

posted on Jan, 14 2019 @ 02:10 AM
link   

I am not a supporter of Dugin. If you understand the religious and political trends in Russia, you can understand that Orthodox Christians cannot be its supporters by definition. And I am an Orthodox Christian.

You said he was a friend, then went on to deflect, and THEN to confirm the bias with your comments......just as you have on so many replies and posts......you say you dont support him but your rhetoric says otherwise.......he was a "friend" until i called you out......

Russia has many political and religious centers of power. We call them "Kremlin towers". Putin’s policy is that he is trying to maintain balance and balance between them so that there is stability in the country.

Dugin is one of his biggest advisers......so.........

Therefore, the statements that Putin supports only certain political forces are false. He maintains a balance of power. Of course, Putin has personal convictions and preferences. But he is primarily a state leader and must take into account the interests of all strata of citizens.

Putin maintains the status quo the keeps him in power......hence people being jailed and killed that oppose him, even if it takes killing them in other countries.....

But he is primarily a state leader and must take into account the interests of all strata of citizens. Otherwise, in the Russian government, public organizations and the media would no longer be Russian citizens who have passports of the United States and Israel.

He maintains it by force, and threat of death or jail......

Just like China, and NK there is a method of indoctrination that pervades the culture....

Its prevalent in how you evade my questions, and long posts, and try to deflect.......

So hows Dugin?

posted on Jan, 14 2019 @ 02:30 AM
link   

You said he was a friend, then went on to deflect, and THEN to confirm the bias with your comments......just as you have on so many replies and posts......you say you dont support him but your rhetoric says otherwise.......he was a "friend" until i called you out......

Russia has many political and religious centers of power. We call them "Kremlin towers". Putin’s policy is that he is trying to maintain balance and balance between them so that there is stability in the country.

Dugin is one of his biggest advisers......so.........

Therefore, the statements that Putin supports only certain political forces are false. He maintains a balance of power. Of course, Putin has personal convictions and preferences. But he is primarily a state leader and must take into account the interests of all strata of citizens.

Putin maintains the status quo the keeps him in power......hence people being jailed and killed that oppose him, even if it takes killing them in other countries.....

But he is primarily a state leader and must take into account the interests of all strata of citizens. Otherwise, in the Russian government, public organizations and the media would no longer be Russian citizens who have passports of the United States and Israel.

He maintains it by force, and threat of death or jail......

Just like China, and NK there is a method of indoctrination that pervades the culture....

Its prevalent in how you evade my questions, and long posts, and try to deflect.......

So hows Dugin?

I never said that I was a supporter of Dugin. In his Eurasian ideas there are many attractive things for Russia, since she is a country in Europe and Asia. I ask you not to speculate for me.
Dugin is not some significant and special politician in Russia. Rather, some kind of intellectual, of which there are many in Russia. He performs at various venues in clubs, conferences and summits. But the party of his movement is scanty and has more support abroad in Muslim regions, such as Central Asia, Azerbaijan and Iran. Dugin has no representation in the Russian parliament and regional parliaments. No one. I respect this person, but no more.

Regarding the mythical repressions in Russia, this is not a very smart propaganda of the fake news level of CNN and "highly likely". It is a pity that many people in the West are so easily subject to primitive propaganda. Just come to Russia, see everything yourself and you will have your own opinion. Now Russia is the freest country in the world - this is not propaganda, but reality.

posted on Jan, 14 2019 @ 03:16 AM
link   

Dugin is not some significant and special politician in Russia. Rather, some kind of intellectual, of which there are many in Russia. He performs at various venues in clubs, conferences and summits. But the party of his movement is scanty

Apparently not so Scanty, if anyone looks back to......ooo about 2013 to now, and Dugins talks, and also what Putin is doing....its not so scarce....Putin is using the playbook almost by the numbers......

Dugin has no representation in the Russian parliament and regional parliaments. No one. I respect this person, but no more

Except that you seem to be professing his very teachings to the T, in every post you make , almost like you are following his directive.......including the blind spot with china and ignoring certian christian chrises in order to uphold the supreme Russian Orthodoxy narrative......

Regarding the mythical repressions in Russia, this is not a very smart propaganda of the fake news level of CNN and "highly likely

Yeah I dont watch mainstream news at all......period.......so nice try there......instead i do my own research.....so try again to deflect....

Just come to Russia, see everything yourself and you will have your own opinion. Now Russia is the freest country in the world - this is not propaganda, but reality.

I have been to Russia, actually in the last 10 years........so try again.......

I know your game man......the rest will catch on........

Your name is satire, but the truth is not.......I admire you though, you made a name that everyone would laugh at so you could fly under the radar why spreading the propaganda.......well done.......

As for me......im not fooled..

posted on Jan, 14 2019 @ 03:23 AM
link   

Dugin is not some significant and special politician in Russia. Rather, some kind of intellectual, of which there are many in Russia. He performs at various venues in clubs, conferences and summits. But the party of his movement is scanty

Apparently not so Scanty, if anyone looks back to......ooo about 2013 to now, and Dugins talks, and also what Putin is doing....its not so scarce....Putin is using the playbook almost by the numbers......

Dugin has no representation in the Russian parliament and regional parliaments. No one. I respect this person, but no more

Except that you seem to be professing his very teachings to the T, in every post you make , almost like you are following his directive.......including the blind spot with china and ignoring certian christian chrises in order to uphold the supreme Russian Orthodoxy narrative......

Regarding the mythical repressions in Russia, this is not a very smart propaganda of the fake news level of CNN and "highly likely

Yeah I dont watch mainstream news at all......period.......so nice try there......instead i do my own research.....so try again to deflect....

Just come to Russia, see everything yourself and you will have your own opinion. Now Russia is the freest country in the world - this is not propaganda, but reality.

I have been to Russia, actually in the last 10 years........so try again.......

I know your game man......the rest will catch on........

Your name is satire, but the truth is not.......I admire you though, you made a name that everyone would laugh at so you could fly under the radar why spreading the propaganda.......well done.......

As for me......im not fooled..

Sorry, I was extremely patient with you. But when the opponent begins to show emotions and unfoundedly accuse of something, labeling, then according to all the rules of conducting polemics, he lost. Perhaps this fact you have not yet realized. Maybe this is the fact of the constant defeat of America everywhere in the world lately?)))

posted on Jan, 14 2019 @ 03:55 AM
link   

Maybe my friend. Forty thousand white Christians from South Africa, the Boers, are now massively moving to Russia. The Russian government has provided displaced people with vast areas of villages in the Vologda region of Central Russia.

In addition, Russian Christians of the old rite from South America are now massively moving to the Russian Far East. Russia is becoming home to all the Hierarchical Conservatives of the world.
Never met anyone who has moved to Russia...
a Boer from South Africa

posted on Jan, 15 2019 @ 11:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: RussianTroll

originally posted by: biggilo
Do good Christians beat their wives or is that just the Russian flavour?

And you try to hit a Russian wife, or ask those Americans who are married to Russian women. In their hands, any item from the kitchen will immediately become a weapon of mass destruction)))))

Domestic violence is not a Russian invention

No but Russia decriminalised it!
www.theguardian.com...

edit on 15-1-2019 by biggilo because: Added link

posted on Jan, 16 2019 @ 01:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22

They still jailing homosexials over there?

Like how in the Middle East and Saudi Arabia? they are being jailed and even killed? but it seems Mainstream News Media doesn't have an issue with that.

posted on Jan, 16 2019 @ 01:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: Saibotkram1988

Maybe my friend. Forty thousand white Christians from South Africa, the Boers, are now massively moving to Russia. The Russian government has provided displaced people with vast areas of villages in the Vologda region of Central Russia. In addition, Russian Christians of the old rite from South America are now massively moving to the Russian Far East. Russia is becoming home to all the Hierarchical Conservatives of the world.
Never met anyone who has moved to Russia... a Boer from South Africa

Has anyone noticed how other Mainstream News Outlets are not picking upon this news story?
edit on 16-1-2019 by AtlasHawk because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2019 @ 07:56 AM
link   
This guy is about as Russian as Abraham Lincoln.

Really laying it on thick there mate ))))))

posted on Jan, 16 2019 @ 08:01 AM
link   
I'm not sure. Are polyamorous marriages allowed in Russia? What about stonning people? I know you have long tradition with beating wifes so you're ok with that but you should be stricter when it comes to bible laws ))

posted on Jan, 16 2019 @ 08:13 AM
link   
That low cost housing in Siberia isn't the deal they want you to think it is.

posted on Jan, 16 2019 @ 10:59 AM
link   
My family originates from Karelia Finland which was overtaken by the Russians in what is known as the 'Winter War'. The Russian's moved in and burnt down all the churches, and to this day churches still 'mysteriously' burn down all by themselves.

posted on Jan, 16 2019 @ 12:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: JimD350
My family originates from Karelia Finland which was overtaken by the Russians in what is known as the 'Winter War'. The Russian's moved in and burnt down all the churches, and to this day churches still 'mysteriously' burn down all by themselves.

That's christian love for ya

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join