It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russia becomes the only country in the world of Jesus Christ

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 13 2019 @ 01:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22
They still jailing homosexials over there?

And journalists, environmentalists, anti-corruption activists, political opponents. You name it, if it annoys the regime it'll end up in jail, or worse.

posted on Jan, 13 2019 @ 01:10 PM
link   
a reply to: RussianTroll

i'm not that religious. but i like pathos!
by the way, i don't fear russians, why should i? one of my best friends is from sibiria.
but i wouldn't trust putin and his people.

posted on Jan, 13 2019 @ 01:11 PM
link   
It is good to hear from you again, RT. On another forum I have been declared an "Obvious Russian Troll." If I could, I would change me forum name to that.

posted on Jan, 13 2019 @ 01:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: paraphi

originally posted by: Bluntone22
They still jailing homosexials over there?

And journalists, environmentalists, anti-corruption activists, political opponents. You name it, if it annoys the regime it'll end up in jail, or worse.

Ha-ha. There is one alternative "artist-actionist" and "fighter with the bloody regime", the publisher of the magazine "Political Propaganda" Peter Pavlensky. In Russia, he is known for having nailed his eggs on the pavement in Red Square in protest against something incomprehensible. Then he set fire to the door in the building of the Federal Security Service of the FSB. For this, the "bloody regime" court sentenced the human rights activist to a small fine. Pavlensky did not pay the fine and freely left for Paris. In Paris, he set fire to the door of the bank again in protest against what was not clear. For this, he spent a year in a French prison, and the court sentenced him to 2 years of imprisonment and a fine of 23 thousand euros.
Explain to me a foolish person, stupid man: "bloody regime" where, in Russia or in France?)))

posted on Jan, 13 2019 @ 01:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: oloufo

i'm not that religious. but i like pathos!
by the way, i don't fear russians, why should i? one of my best friends is from sibiria.
but i wouldn't trust putin and his people.

Putin and the Russian people do not have to love or not love. You just have to have respect and take into account national interests.

posted on Jan, 13 2019 @ 01:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lazarus Short
It is good to hear from you again, RT. On another forum I have been declared an "Obvious Russian Troll." If I could, I would change me forum name to that.

Being yourself is the hardest thing in the modern world))

posted on Jan, 13 2019 @ 01:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: RussianTroll

originally posted by: Lagomorphe
Coq au vin is lovely.

Share your bear recipes...😉

And keep up letting us know about Russia old chap.

I have been to St Petersburg a few times and loved the people and the culture.

My friend, a bear can sleep for a long time and suck its paw in a den. But if you wake him up and piss off - there will be no salvation)))
Then the bear will regret his emotions, but, unfortunately, it may be late)))

St. Petersburg is simultaneously called the North Palmyra and the North Venice. This city is an alternative to the western vector of Russian identity.

The cruises on the Neva whilst drinking embarrassing amounts of vodka and tasting caviar was memorable but the Hermitage just blew me away.

Shame that there were too many American franchise restaurants though...
edit on 13-1-2019 by Lagomorphe because: Vodka...

posted on Jan, 13 2019 @ 01:41 PM
link   

Coq au vin is lovely.

Share your bear recipes...😉

And keep up letting us know about Russia old chap.

I have been to St Petersburg a few times and loved the people and the culture.

My friend, a bear can sleep for a long time and suck its paw in a den. But if you wake him up and piss off - there will be no salvation)))
Then the bear will regret his emotions, but, unfortunately, it may be late)))

St. Petersburg is simultaneously called the North Palmyra and the North Venice. This city is an alternative to the western vector of Russian identity.

The cruises on the Neva whilst drinking embarrassing amounts of vodka and tasting caviar was memorable but the Hermitage just blew me away.

Shame that there were too many American franchise restaurants though...

I had a post about St. Petersburg. This city is the third consecutive year recognized as the cultural capital of the world))

posted on Jan, 13 2019 @ 02:11 PM
link   
a reply to: St Udio

I also thought of Fatima when I saw this.

posted on Jan, 13 2019 @ 03:17 PM
link   
If they are the last bastion of Christian safety, why are they budding up w China who are killing and sending Christians to concentration camps wholesale?

posted on Jan, 13 2019 @ 04:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: projectvxn

))) Joke)))

I'm not so sure.

Russia is now the last stronghold of conservatism and Christian values ​​in the world, the last line of defense of Christ against the Antichrist.

There is so much insanity in this one sentence that I don't even know where to begin.

That's half the site for you. But we must carry on.

posted on Jan, 13 2019 @ 07:56 PM
link   

The law is the law. Especially when it reflects the opinion of the absolute majority of citizens. This is the basics of democracy)))

As a christian you should know that democracy is the ''devil's work'', according to the fathers of the church that opposed the democracy of ancient Greece, and specifically Eusebius of Caesarea that called democracy ''civitas diaboli'' .

Actually christians always hated democracy because they need one Ruler on Earth just like one Ruler in heavens!
That's why they always created monarchies and fascist theocracies.
Besides as an orthodox you would know that orthodox christians call themselves slaves of god and sheeps of Jesus! Just like it was written in the Greek orthodox Gospels. So christians do not need democracy but a Shepard to follow.

On our subject Russia seems to be doing the world a favor gathering christians from around the world, please take as many as you possibly can!

posted on Jan, 13 2019 @ 08:14 PM
link   
a reply to: RussianTroll I have traveled a lot but never to Russia. Along time ago, I did fly around the Eastern US with a USSR military Ban over here for something, (don"t remember what now.) Those guys were nice and seemed to want to trade. We traded things that would come off our uniforms for stuff that would come off theirs. I also like Putin. That probably make me one of a kind here in American Georgia.

that

posted on Jan, 13 2019 @ 11:05 PM
link   
Do good Christians beat their wives or is that just the Russian flavour?

posted on Jan, 13 2019 @ 11:23 PM
link   

It's good to see you promoting Russian culture. Of course, this means my world is coming to an end.

I see some truth to this. Didn't Russia give royal funeral rights to the supposed discovered remains of the royal family a few years ago?

It's always bothered the world, myself included, how Russia's royal family was treated by the Bolsheviks.

I'm glad to see their public memory restored.

posted on Jan, 13 2019 @ 11:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dr1Akula

The law is the law. Especially when it reflects the opinion of the absolute majority of citizens. This is the basics of democracy)))

As a christian you should know that democracy is the ''devil's work'', according to the fathers of the church that opposed the democracy of ancient Greece, and specifically Eusebius of Caesarea that called democracy ''civitas diaboli'' .

Actually christians always hated democracy because they need one Ruler on Earth just like one Ruler in heavens!
That's why they always created monarchies and fascist theocracies.
Besides as an orthodox you would know that orthodox christians call themselves slaves of god and sheeps of Jesus! Just like it was written in the Greek orthodox Gospels. So christians do not need democracy but a Shepard to follow.

On our subject Russia seems to be doing the world a favor gathering christians from around the world, please take as many as you possibly can!

Do not seek the Kingdom of God on Earth. We live by the rules of the prince of this world, the beloved creation of God, the angel of Light, Lucifer. Keep heaven in the soul, unless of course you need it, and fight every second. This is the only way to achieve the goal.

posted on Jan, 14 2019 @ 12:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask
If they are the last bastion of Christian safety, why are they budding up w China who are killing and sending Christians to concentration camps wholesale?

Instead of defending the mythical persecution of Christians in China, let's talk about real mass extermination of Christians, Christian monuments and artifacts, culture and customs in any country where the US army and its proxy army, such as ISIL, al-Qaeda and others which are prohibited by law in Russia. Let's talk about the Christians of Iraq, Syria, Palestine, Sudan (long list of countries)? It is Russia that is the only country where its leaders officially declared a holy war for Christianity.

About China. America will no longer succeed, by applying the old principle of "divide and conquer", to pull chestnuts out of the fire with the hands of others.

posted on Jan, 14 2019 @ 12:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: biggilo
Do good Christians beat their wives or is that just the Russian flavour?

And you try to hit a Russian wife, or ask those Americans who are married to Russian women. In their hands, any item from the kitchen will immediately become a weapon of mass destruction)))))

Domestic violence is not a Russian invention

posted on Jan, 14 2019 @ 12:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: tadaman

It's good to see you promoting Russian culture. Of course, this means my world is coming to an end.

I see some truth to this. Didn't Russia give royal funeral rights to the supposed discovered remains of the royal family a few years ago?

It's always bothered the world, myself included, how Russia's royal family was treated by the Bolsheviks.

I'm glad to see their public memory restored.

Thank you my friend.

posted on Jan, 14 2019 @ 12:27 AM
link   

Instead of defending the mythical persecution of Christians in China,

Its not mythical, If you truly believe in Russias message as the last bastion of Christian faith, you would have done your research and know that......

Christian monuments and artifacts, culture and customs in any country where the US army and its proxy army, such as ISIL, al-Qaeda and others which are prohibited by law in Russia.

why would russia prohibit Christian symbols and artifacts if they are the last bastion? To that end, your accusation was by "proxy" armies like ISIL and Al-Qaeda, why would muslim fundamentalists have anything to do with CHRISTIAN customs and culture, that doesnt even make sense.

Let's talk about the Christians of Iraq, Syria, Palestine, Sudan (long list of countries)? It is Russia that is the only country where its leaders officially declared a holy war for Christianity

No they didnt, they did it to secure their oil pipeline through syria into Iran and to the sea, so that Russia could survive.

Why do you guys ignore the Christian Genocide in China?

Link

Three major churches were shuttered just this winter. Starting in September, Zion Church in Beijing was forcibly closed, then at the beginning of December, Early Rain Covenant Church in Chengdu, and now Rongguili Church in Guangzhou was closed just this past week.
The pastor of Early Rain Covenant Church, Wang Yi, and his wife Jiang Rong, were charged with inciting to subvert state power—a heavy charge usually levied against political activists or dissidents in China. They may serve a maximum sentence of 15 years in prison. Pastor Wang was notoriously outspoken against China’s state-sponsored churches, an avid defender of life, as well as the inerrancy of scripture.

Wang Yi along with another 100 christians just this last month were detained and "disappeared"

Link

A letter written by a Chinese pastor who was detained alongside 100 other members of his congregation has been released, speaking of “disgust” at the Communist Party. Wang Yi, pastor of Early Rain Covenant Church in Chengdu, Sichuan, apparently wrote the letter in the event that he would be taken by Chinese Communist authorities, which happened during a raid on Sunday.

In the letter, published and translated on social media on Wednesday by Brent Pinkall and Amy Cheung, Wang says that he is “filled with anger and disgust at the persecution of the church by this Communist regime, at the wickedness of their depriving people of the freedoms of religion and of conscience.

They are shutting down churches all over, and these Christians are often times never heard from again...........

You can blow it off and try to redirect all you want.......but we all know the truth......

You see some of us know who Alexandr Dugin is, and his plans, along with the ear he has on Putin.......

And Alexandr's method to accomplish all this? Uniting all of "Russia" under the umbrella of Religious Orthodox Superiority.....

Youre not fooling me man, I have done my research, Ive read Dugin's papers and theories....and I know the plays being made even on this board.......so you can take it somewhere else.......

I suggest everyone read up on Dugin, and how he plans, with Putin at the helm, to accomplish their goals......

I know about Dugin's "4th Theory" and Eurasian-ism.......

Knowledge is power

edit on 1/14/2019 by ManBehindTheMask because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join