It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What are archetypes?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 14 2019 @ 11:27 AM
link   
a reply to: ManyMasks

I can recommend this book: "Archetypes of the Soul" by Varda Hasselmann and Frank Schmolke

"The SOURCE channeled by Varda Hasselmann during extensive trance sessions gives comforting and enlightning answers to the questions of life. The SOURCE communicates that every human leads a meaningful life imbedded in a greater spiritual context. In the system of Archetypes of the Soul introduced here the reader finds a new and practical approach to their individual life-task and a meaningful existence."

"Each person has an archetypically predetermined soul-plan – an individual matrix. This book of the fundamentals describes the seven times seven ground energies of the matrix, energies that account for the absolute uniqueness, distinctiveness, inimitability, and life task of every person. Recognizing these furthers our understanding for our own potential and brings us nearer to consciousness and love – not only in relating to other people, but also to our own self."

I have a pdf of it if you're interested

posted on Jan, 14 2019 @ 11:33 AM
link   
a reply to: justbe

yeah thanks would love to have the PDF

posted on Jan, 14 2019 @ 02:30 PM
link   

just realized I only have the book, sorry!

You can find it online though!

posted on Jan, 14 2019 @ 02:42 PM
link   
a reply to: justbe

Hey thanks anyway, I'll find it if I need it
I'm following a guide the now.
See where that goes

posted on Jan, 14 2019 @ 05:04 PM
link   
The Puranas of Hinduism match up with the biblical Psalms of the bible (longest book in there) verse by verse for a more accurate picture; or both sides... they are the songs of life, consider the Shakaya(I) they were the spear/arrow throwers and of course the Rakshama(I) Rock throwers or birds of air and sea the ancients saw no difference in fish or bird as they flew through both with just as much ease.

The sound (Ra) was a sight of the language the Rei was the clear hearing of what it was once heard at night and seen in the day? Then it was as if there was a mirror to sound and sight... for the land and cave dwellers.

Life as all energy in it's various forms? Flow.

So what ceased it to flow... the spear or the rok! Well both and yet it still goes on and on and on. Spirit houses; think of shaman those are the Archons or Icons like the hermit that could clearly point mediate and meditate as all life flows on and on until it hits a standstill.

The god/devil in the situation are like the light and shadow or candle chasing the wind wondering were the fire went when it has plenty of fuel. Of course to greed, as hate has begun to spread and then so a delusion or illusion of language begins or a cacophony as everyone speaking at once.

Seagulls will eat any and every egg not theirs; this is why the Emperor Penguin will carry the egg as a good protector while the hunters swarm and the female builds another nest.

Easter island knows this tale all the way to the Hawaiian islands... seen as man and woman those energies still carry or carried the rituals of the life that lived on the land through the sea and the air.

Chaos theory states that a butterfly flapping it's wings(spreading eggs) on the furthest shore from home? Can become cause for a tidal wave on the other shore. Some simply see suchness as that rumor or call for a mass migration of the species.

So what is the fault? Know thyself leaves no barriers; a mirror is a mirror, in a fish tank they become rock throwers too seeing one walking around in what that energy feels so dominate in as it as if you are moving around just as easy and yet they are confined... that energy builds and builds.

If one keeps them well then they see you and themselves as family or kami if there is a past issue? Then there are the Oni's or demons shadows of the past... becoming a fetter for the future.

So of course knowing the present means gift of life; when it all comes to a standstill; consider the "Sea Monkey" brine shrimp what the largest whale eats or basically plankton.

Oil has created red tide in the gulf; so of course if you can hear the whale song? One knows why the phytoplankton has the green light... like the constant click of shrimp sparking... making the whale dive inverted to the bottom of the ocean or mirror of the mind. Causing it too drown not being able to surface in time not knowing up from down.

This is why there are beached whales and fish strands and birds found as a big wave of dead in mass kills.

So what happens? That entire mass pays in equal exchange one life taken and one life given... thus is the nature of death and yet not.

Those clinging to name as a form? Cease to flow... and yet not as in spirit form they are doing their duties aware of it or not.

That is the difference between enlightenment, bliss and ignorance or the three yanas of body. speech and mind. All three of those can be poison but only to those as yet unawakened to the true or absolute nature of being.

Spirit form searches for embodiment, if it does not know the song or sangha... rebirth to learn it takes place.

Unborn unmade means the one wise to such as this and that from the greatest up to the greatest down and all spread out as life?

Then should contemplate the elements... the very advice the Gotama(I) as a spirit yab yum gave to his/her son.

In such a manner? The entire earth is made of wood... and the blind tortoise pokes it's head through. As in NOT ME!

posted on Jan, 14 2019 @ 05:44 PM
link   
a reply to: BEBOG

I was interested in Psalm 23 when I was young, it was the only thing that really stuck, prob cause it's the Psalm of David.
I feel there is more to it especially regarding astral travel....thy rod and thy staff part I think may be sybolic of something else, like archetypes.

posted on Jan, 14 2019 @ 06:23 PM
link   

The rod and staff has to do with the Egyptian abode of the Sumerian... think about it the summer I ran, never was there so much sand all those dunes and no river or ocean in which to swim, take to the sky and fly on home.

The yoke clear or to catch snakes and well in planting season an adze... the rod and staff were the same thing when learning. Adding a different implement to the end based on the child's age/need.

Around marriage age the bull was added the head dress meant all manner of snakes had been removed... as an infection for a good house that was what was considered a pharaoh. Then of course the last snake would leave, go see the world and meet new people and lands as in wandering around the same as the old walk about... to learn new knowledge and skills as a journeyman.

Scribes would keep track of what occurred across the far-sees or pharisees or far as the eye could see... as that meant no voice would carry but the wind at such a distance. So the horn to sound was made...

Such as the eightfold path meant the entire world was traveled and known at that time to the extents that it could be; all of those were teachings and steps to avoid suffering in all four corners of the map that was scribed.

The fruit of the land was always the fruit of one's toil, not that easily picked by monkeys.

The Celtic were the pagans or country dwellers that St. Peter was supposed to have said to have kicked out of Ireland... why was it called that? The land of Ire, mirth... there was feuding and fighting to keep and protect just as much as there was to advance and destroy.

The Picts are the same as the Pygmies... those that migrated into the land learned from them and they learned just the same as in putting down the sword and they plough shared.

No different than the Egyptians etc. just much to fast or much too slow, so field stones would turn up put a halt to that plowing when there wasn't sharing etc.

King and Queen slept in different chambers for a reason... as they were brother and sister; until a family suitable could be found... as in they had all the right or correct knowledge to tend and raise without war or famine.

Such a thing takes a very long time of course "time" is a concept and each individual has in the six consciousness a "time". That place that it exists?

Well heart being home... where is worry going to rise... to the top of the world, is that the sound of a horn? Is that a light of a torch?

Embodiment... all life flows in energy it all tells a tale even if it happens to be born with one. No shame in being born as an animal but as a blind ignorant ass? That's where strength arises when all things are roaming do as the roaming does? Yes makes sense except in Rome not knowing what the difference was.

It was at that point that the tricksters began... if the temple was on a mount? It was a steed if it stood still it was a stead.

So of course plotting above and below by the stars became important, stone gates, secret handshakes etc. of course that was the same as too slow and too fast or who is who if neither knew then none or nun would be wiser.

Is the bud wiser than the root? Both have water... when the root does not? Islands in the stream or dust in the wind.

posted on Jan, 15 2019 @ 06:12 AM
link   

personally i have little conscious experience of this/these otherworlds
from what i have learned from reading though is that there are different
planes of consciousness up to the godhead or higherself
these unconscious worlds for me is where all religions come from
i find it strange that the unconscious is not given much more attention
than it has, i think it was Jung who said something like
weve travelled all over the world and into space and yet we haven't
even scratched the surface of the human mind.

I think so too ManyMasks.

when you bring in the occult into it, esoteric teachings etc then think about how religion and capitalism would suffer if their secret teachings became known its clear why the world must be kept ignorant of it. they certainly use our trickster against us thats for sure.

Knowledge is a funny thing, everyone seems to want it. Especially knowledge of the afterlife.

Why? Like death and taxes, some things are inevitable; knowledge of the afterlife comes to those who wait.

One can look at knowledge as power, perhaps it is so in a way.

Yet really one can look at knowledge the other way and say; Ignorance is power - other people's ignorance.

In the land of the blind the one eyed man is king . . . . The king, to be king, needs only to keep blinding the children as they are born . . . .

edit on 15-1-2019 by Whatsthisthen because: neatness

posted on Jan, 15 2019 @ 12:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Whatsthisthen

so true, although instead of blinding they are overloading us with distractions
and im beginning to think frequencies, im sensitive to sound of electricity as
it is without bringing this 5g in, how ironic an actual tin foil hat maybe needed

we really need to be careful of what we wish for haha

posted on Jan, 15 2019 @ 07:58 PM
link   

Yeah, I'm sensitive to light and the eco-globes muck my perception up, especially in supermarkets. Those "sounds" are a distraction too.

Tinfoil hats
yeah.

I'm looking I to the cost of insulating my house with microwave mesh or maybe a paint that does the same thing. The EM subject is big, just having a meter on the other side of a wall from where one sleeps causes probs. The electrostatic fabrics of modern clothes too. Kids brought me a soft microfibre set of bedclothes and that sparked and lit up like an Xmas tree. Worst two night sleeps of my life.

Maybe that religious group in the US who drive horses and buggies everywhere know something important.

posted on Jan, 16 2019 @ 05:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Whatsthisthen
yeah i have always been sensitive to lighting, the sun even makes me sneeze lol
i dont have over head lights on, and the lamps in my bedroom always blow and
the ceiling light has never worked, the council supposed to have the place so
everything worked when you move in but my bedroom light never worked, i just
thought maybe something doesn't want that light to work, so never phoned them
to repair it, my bedroom also has 5 walls also (pentagon shaped), before i had
moved in i had been reading up on magick and stuff and the house i eventually
took after 3 refusals by me was in the street Fullarton Square
or Full art on square
how synchronistic is that!
dont know what to make of it tbh
i mean i have read up on it, and some reports saying its a kundalini awakening
and can happen for years, like some say over 20 others say 2 and everywhere in between
who knows, ive always noticed synchronicities and had some crazy ones tbh
but these days they are increasing and almost becoming expected kinda

posted on Jan, 17 2019 @ 02:48 AM
link   

Synronicity is odd, I can sense it when the coincidences start piling up a sometimes you can see what started the cascade.

Yeah, syncronicities are increasing here too.

Just individuals becoming aware or an increase in the rate of syncronicity?

posted on Jan, 17 2019 @ 11:47 PM
link   
I think it important; to mention there are more archetypes than just form and a name... getting rid of that is essential for freeing the ego of self and other. Life knows no separation until someone passes that mental sickness along with a name or duality to distinguish it from another for whatever reason is cause for samsara or a world of duality and conflict.

So of course the goal? Is to reverse that... as one has reaped with speech; that life is not ignorant of that speech then in the link of becoming; becomes "you" then as a hungry ghost reaps you back to what a you it it was.

That takes an immeasurable amount of time in the links and chains of causation...

That is the full condensed teaching of a Buddha... or simply one awake to all of this "Suchness" and it is best to leave it as simply that.

Sound is an archetype, light is an archetype... both of those are undefined unless grasped by the above mentioned link in causation.

All pervasive space; ceases to exist in those looking for synchronization and synchronism... it becomes a plane or realm of bondage and not one of freedom.

Countless world systems; countless forms of "you" and yet everyone tying to be a brick stuck so deep in the mud... by chaining everything and everyone up system after system that has yet to ever benefit life or the material it has ever clung too for whatever reason that could be devised under the sun, in the dark or anywhere in-between.

The nice thing about the first experience of nirvana; means all doubt falls, however one thinks they know something and in that instant that was nirvana they knew nothing... what was grasped and who was the grasper is a more fitting meditation to mediate the mind with than to muddle it further.

posted on Jan, 29 2019 @ 11:45 AM
link   

Never really got to into archetypes since they seem to be vague and generalized social constructs like the Zodiac, Tarot and Myers Briggs test but from what I gatheresd they are just mainly symbols with stories to tell.

The hero, the villain, the fool, to Luke, Vader, or Solo (Sidous and Yoda are tricksters), are examples of trying to define human behaviour.
edit on 29-1-2019 by Specimen because: (no reason given)

edit on 29-1-2019 by Specimen because: (no reason given)

<< 1   >>

join