It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

GoFundMe To Reimburse Border Wall Campaign Donors

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 13 2019 @ 10:10 AM
link   
a reply to: redmage

Actually the Gofundme page said.

posted on Jan, 13 2019 @ 10:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Witness2008

No, it didn't, and everything you've quoted refutes your "opt-out" claims.

Clearly you don't understand the difference between opting-out, and opting-in.

If you have a smartphone and use apps, then learning the difference between opting-in and opting-out would be very useful knowledge for you to acquire.

posted on Jan, 13 2019 @ 10:17 AM
link   
did you decide to opt out of this thread?

posted on Jan, 13 2019 @ 10:24 AM
link   
a reply to: TinySickTears

Absolutely not. I'm enjoying all the little weaselly twists and turns.

posted on Jan, 13 2019 @ 10:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: Witness2008
I'm enjoying all the little weaselly twists and turns.

Well, I suppose that's one way to characterize what you're doing here. You've got the weaselly down, and the twist-and-turn of you inadvertently agreeing with us (in your own posts and quotes that completely refute your claim) was unexpected.

At least you're big enough to openly admit it.

So we're still left with the fact that either Breitbart, or Kolfage is full of poo.

edit on 1/13/19 by redmage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2019 @ 11:13 AM
link   
The OP is filled with half truths and incomplete explanations. The one truth in this thread that stands out to me is the disdain and contempt some have for anything that supports the conservative agenda of the Trump administration. Dragging heroic vets through the mud because he still wants to protect his country here as in over there is pretty tasteless.

Most of the folks who have donated have zero problem with opting in and seeing the funds used for the original campaign. Those that have lost heart will get their money back whether they opt out or use the immediate refund link. There is nothing dishonest about what Kolfage is doing. I'm not noticing any decline in contributions only that the fund grows by several hundred dollars every five minutes.

posted on Jan, 13 2019 @ 11:30 AM
link   

The OP is filled with half truths and incomplete explanations.

That would be your Breitbart link, not the OP.

Dragging heroic vets through the mud because he still wants to protect his country here as in over there is pretty tasteless.

Saying "either Breitbart, or Kolfage is full of poo" is not dragging heroic vets through the mud. He could very well have been misrepresented by Breitbart.

I'm not noticing any decline in contributions only that the fund grows by several hundred dollars every five minutes.

It's likely no one will notice any decline until the time frame is up and the default refunding actually begins.

posted on Jan, 13 2019 @ 11:30 AM
link   
I’m honestly not surprised that the same people who voted for Donald Trump as President would think donating their own money to a border wall GoFundMe is a smart idea.

Not really much to say other than that.

posted on Jan, 13 2019 @ 11:33 AM
link   

I know this has been a major source of humor for you since its inception, but I never really thought it would go over. It was just a way for some people to make a statement of how strongly they supported a wall. I will admit, I did not expect this!

The crook who suddenly decided to divert the funds to himself should be charged with fraud, IMO.

I'm sorry to hear one of your best sources for laughter is going away. I invite you to join me in watching Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez. She has, thus far, not disappointed me in the comedy department.

TheRedneck

posted on Jan, 13 2019 @ 11:39 AM
link   
It’s not very hard to be morally superior when measuring ones self against rwnj’s. a reply to: network dude

posted on Jan, 13 2019 @ 11:40 AM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck

yup

great amusement for me

youre going to do a "but ocasio" deflection???

lame man

posted on Jan, 13 2019 @ 11:46 AM
link   
It just proves that right wing types are very easy to manipulate and fleece. a reply to: TheRedneck

posted on Jan, 13 2019 @ 12:07 PM
link   
a reply to: soundguy

How is anyone being fleeced? There are very clear explanations given by Kolfage concerning the direction of the funds, they can be found on the gofundme page, his facebook page along with numerous interviews. If anyone is disheartened by the redirect of funds, that person can and will get their money back.

posted on Jan, 13 2019 @ 12:19 PM
link   
The morons thought their money was going towards a wall. Idiots one and all. If you are having trouble with life and can’t seem to figure out how the simplest things are going to play out, Message me, I’m here to help. a reply to: Witness2008

posted on Jan, 13 2019 @ 12:33 PM
link   

I'm convinced that the extreme left , as a group has a fifth grade comprehension level.

I still have hope for some of you.

posted on Jan, 13 2019 @ 12:50 PM
link   

It is more than a bit odd that this guy thinks he can just privately build a wall across federal and private property which he doesn't own, and that he's getting people tossing money towards such a questionable endeavor.

I'm old enough to remember a time when conservatives respected private property rights, and fiscal responsibility. Times have certainly changed.

posted on Jan, 13 2019 @ 12:52 PM
link   

youre going to do a "but ocasio" deflection???

lame man

Deflection? No, I actually stated my feelings quite clearly on the subject IMO.

I simply was extending a friendly offer. No need to get testy.

TheRedneck

posted on Jan, 13 2019 @ 12:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: redmage

It is more than a bit odd that this guy thinks he can just privately build a wall across federal and private property which he doesn't own, and that he's getting people tossing money towards such a questionable endeavor.

I'm old enough to remember a time when conservatives respected private property rights, and fiscal responsibility. Times have certainly changed.

well his page says in big bold letters he has people taking ACTION.
asking QUESTIONS now...

so its all good

posted on Jan, 13 2019 @ 12:54 PM
link   
It would be hilarious to watch a group of nutjobs show up and try to take private property away from southern Texans lol. I also can't believe that you're all okay with the federal government seizing private property for this stupid monument. I would die defending my property, but not without taking as many of them as possible with me.

posted on Jan, 13 2019 @ 12:54 PM
link   

It just proves that right wing types are very easy to manipulate and fleece.

Eh, seems to be applicable to both sides, but yeah... leftists don't have a lock on that type of behavior.

TheRedneck

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join