It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

please help, the rainman

page: 2
0
<< 1    3 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Feb, 28 2005 @ 12:48 PM
link   
ok she just told me that (its about the stalker-thing) that it doesnt seem logical to her that a man is standing on a ladder in front of her window looking at her. and she closes the curtains as fast as she can. (was my english right? can you understand it?
)




posted on Feb, 28 2005 @ 12:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by sensfan
Has she ever tried to take a picture of this man? Or talked to him?


the answer is no, here's our msn conversation so you can see im really talking to her:

RF-> Pray For The Revolution... † DDC † zegt:
posted on 28-2-2005 at 06:44 Post Number: 1205350 (post id: 1227243) quote

Has she ever tried to take a picture of this man? Or talked to him

RF-> Pray For The Revolution... † DDC † zegt:
heb je dat?
Zoveel gedachten,...................................en toch komen ze op hetzelfde neer : IK HOU VAN JOU zegt:
Neeh
RF-> Pray For The Revolution... † DDC † zegt:
ok

neeh = no



posted on Feb, 28 2005 @ 12:58 PM
link   
If you want to help your friend to deal with this I would strongly recmmend finding a medium or spritualist in your area. Apparitions of this type will not leave until their point is made or what they require or need is done. This must be a very patient spirit since others would object violently to being shut out when they need something from a mortal. The patience of this bushy eyebrowed man and his vigil in the rain suggest that he has something important to tell your friend.

Good luck to you both

And do not fear. The revolution is coming.



posted on Feb, 28 2005 @ 01:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by JamesBlonde
If you want to help your friend to deal with this I would strongly recmmend finding a medium or spritualist in your area. Apparitions of this type will not leave until their point is made or what they require or need is done. This must be a very patient spirit since others would object violently to being shut out when they need something from a mortal. The patience of this bushy eyebrowed man and his vigil in the rain suggest that he has something important to tell your friend.

Good luck to you both

And do not fear. The revolution is coming.


hehe thx , im telling your post now on her on msn


i hope that it'll come soon



posted on Feb, 28 2005 @ 01:03 PM
link   
Well maybe she should try to take a picture. If it's a real person, it will show in the pic. If it's a spirit, or ghost, it might show. Worth a try at least.



posted on Feb, 28 2005 @ 01:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by sensfan
Well maybe she should try to take a picture. If it's a real person, it will show in the pic. If it's a spirit, or ghost, it might show. Worth a try at least.



jup, but im not quite sure if she has an digi-cam, maybe i have to see him too...



posted on Feb, 28 2005 @ 07:07 PM
link   
Hey, now that a great idea, ask this woman to come up with the courage to take a photograph of a spirit, that will most probably not show on camera, but it could agitate the spirit, to find out something that is painfully obvious - this is not a real person(as in human)

If it's standing on the first floor and only appears in the rain, then chances are it's either a spirit or a hallucination. And, as you said your friend has paranormal experiences and this happens in the rain - it's most probably a spirit. So, I suggest that she does what James Blonde said, seek help from a genuine spiritualist medium and if she's brave enough - try to communicate with it herself.

[edit on 28-2-2005 by Indigo_Child]



posted on Feb, 28 2005 @ 07:24 PM
link   
Perhapse she's seeing her own reflection? I know it sounds stupid, but it's more of a possibility than some random person following her from place to place, or a ghost that only shows up when it rains. Like a previous poster said, rain destorts images. Maybe she's just seeing her own face in the window.



posted on Feb, 28 2005 @ 07:28 PM
link   
I think, at this point, an intro might just get the ball rolling to moving him along, out of her life.

If he has been persistent for this length of time, and followed her about, then he must have a personal connection to her, and thereby should not be perceived as a threat.

As long as she knows what she sees, she doesn't need the confirmation of pictures or mediums, only the strength of her own self, to bring this matter to a finale.

Novia



posted on Feb, 28 2005 @ 08:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Herman
Perhapse she's seeing her own reflection? I know it sounds stupid, but it's more of a possibility than some random person following her from place to place, or a ghost that only shows up when it rains. Like a previous poster said, rain destorts images. Maybe she's just seeing her own face in the window.


Now, why would her reflection turn into a man, with a pointy nose and big eye brows? Yes, the rain can distort your face, but not to the extent that it turns you into another person. If it was her reflection, I am sure she would know after 2-3 years in various houses, otherwise she would be an imbicile.



posted on Feb, 28 2005 @ 11:32 PM
link   
Now, why would her reflection turn into a man, with a pointy nose and big eye brows? Yes, the rain can distort your face, but not to the extent that it turns you into another person. If it was her reflection, I am sure she would know after 2-3 years in various houses, otherwise she would be an imbicile.

Has she ever just stared straight at him for more than a couple of seconds? I know I've been spooked by my reflection when I was home alone and afraid of something. I remember a while back, I could swear that my stereo was displaying Japanese letters that were scrolling from one side to the other in red characters (I know how to read Japanese). It look JUST like it, I even made a post about it. I came to the conclusion that it was my blurry eyes playing tricks. I would look at it for a few seconds, squint, and the characters would turn into something else. lights and reflections can play funny tricks on your mind. Which is more plausible, a stalker who's been following her for years, some ghost that never makes contact but stalks her anyway, or her eyes playing tricks on her?



posted on Mar, 1 2005 @ 10:10 AM
link   
hmm, she can stare at him, but after a while he 'walks' away, but if he would walk away standing on a ladder, haha
he'll fall



posted on Mar, 1 2005 @ 11:55 AM
link   

Has she ever just stared straight at him for more than a couple of seconds? I know I've been spooked by my reflection when I was home alone and afraid of something. I remember a while back, I could swear that my stereo was displaying Japanese letters that were scrolling from one side to the other in red characters (I know how to read Japanese). It look JUST like it, I even made a post about it. I came to the conclusion that it was my blurry eyes playing tricks. I would look at it for a few seconds, squint, and the characters would turn into something else. lights and reflections can play funny tricks on your mind. Which is more plausible, a stalker who's been following her for years, some ghost that never makes contact but stalks her anyway, or her eyes playing tricks on her?


Ah, you see, when we have paranormal experiences, our natural tendency is to explain them away as mundane phenomena - like your eyes playing tricks on you. Now, you were spooked by your reflection, I can't say I've had that experience myself when looking at my reflection through a window during rain. Your experience of seeing red Japanese letters sounds quite strange, I do not know of any natural effect of light and reflections, producing red japanese letters. It also interesting that they were in Japaense - because you know that language. Sometimes, the apparent order that forms in chaos, has a personal significance or a message for us.

Now, as for this woman, she's been seeing this same person, with the same features for more than three years at different places. Now, if this really was a trick of reflections, why would the man have a consistent appearance? So, this explanation does not work, and it's silly that in three years someone would not be able to differetiate between their reflection and a ghost.

Now, as we have been told this woman has had psychic experiences before, and the only explanation that works, is a ghost, it is the most likely.



posted on Mar, 1 2005 @ 04:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Indigo_Child
Ah, you see, when we have paranormal experiences, our natural tendency is to explain them away as mundane phenomena - like your eyes playing tricks on you. Now, you were spooked by your reflection, I can't say I've had that experience myself when looking at my reflection through a window during rain. Your experience of seeing red Japanese letters sounds quite strange, I do not know of any natural effect of light and reflections, producing red japanese letters. It also interesting that they were in Japaense - because you know that language. Sometimes, the apparent order that forms in chaos, has a personal significance or a message for us.


I was only trying to offer my suggestions as we normally do in this forum. I still say it's a possibility. Jornt hasn't told us yet if the girl has ever had a really good look at this person or not.



Ah, you see, when we have paranormal experiences, our natural tendency is to explain them away as mundane phenomena - like your eyes playing tricks on you. Now, you were spooked by your reflection, I can't say I've had that experience myself when looking at my reflection through a window during rain. Your experience of seeing red Japanese letters sounds quite strange, I do not know of any natural effect of light and reflections, producing red japanese letters. It also interesting that they were in Japaense - because you know that language. Sometimes, the apparent order that forms in chaos, has a personal significance or a message for us.


I have bad eyes, and I wear contact lenses. At night when I'm sleeping I obviously don't have them in. If I look at that light bult and stare at it for a while, I can make what I'm thinking appear in the form of the red fuzzy light. I think since I had been talking to some of my Japanese friends online, some if it IN Japanese, the characters got stuck in my . and I would see them in the light. I'm pretty sure that's what it was, because when I realized it, the characters stopped showing up. Who knows though.



posted on Mar, 2 2005 @ 02:03 AM
link   
she's seeing him clear, and it's not a reflection.



posted on Mar, 2 2005 @ 10:05 AM
link   
but their aren't so much mediums here



posted on Mar, 4 2005 @ 08:15 AM
link   
It wouldn't matter if there were alot of mediums on here, telling you that he was some long lost love from a past life, who died tragically on a rainy night, trying to reconnect with her. It's up to her to figure out how to proceed.

He's giving it his best shot. Is she?

novia



posted on Mar, 4 2005 @ 09:49 AM
link   
Next time it happens, Just Call The Police! phone number is 911



posted on Mar, 6 2005 @ 07:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Novia
It wouldn't matter if there were alot of mediums on here, telling you that he was some long lost love from a past life, who died tragically on a rainy night, trying to reconnect with her. It's up to her to figure out how to proceed.

He's giving it his best shot. Is she?

novia


sounds very good



posted on Mar, 6 2005 @ 07:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kushi_Master
Next time it happens, Just Call The Police! phone number is 911


not in the netherlands, here it's 112



new topics

top topics



 
0
<< 1    3 >>

log in

join