It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump has worked to conceal his communications with Putin from other government officials

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 14 2019 @ 04:50 PM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

It seems sensible to keep it from his own staff? Wow....
So it trump running the whole show.... no one else .... Only him...
And you think thats sensible.... LOL..

posted on Jan, 14 2019 @ 04:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Vector99

Oh for crying out loud he didnt say YOU......He said You guys. The ones who bought into the whole thing...
Not necessarily you... but do you not get the point.... It didnt take much to make Obama a foreigner to many but this Russia thing is a mountain of evidence and events and still you guys say its all good. Nothing to see here.

posted on Jan, 14 2019 @ 04:56 PM
link   
a reply to: pheonix358

sure as long as what they are talking about is for the good of the United States.... But russia is an enemy.... Not a friend.
They are working furiously to destroy democracy in the western world.
They do not want to be friends.... They want to destroy us. Wake up.

posted on Jan, 14 2019 @ 05:00 PM
link   

His meetings are required to be recorded for the presidential record..
You dont get it ..... go have a cuppa. relax...
Things are a little different on this side of the pond.

posted on Jan, 14 2019 @ 07:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

They are working furiously to destroy democracy in the western world.

What bloody Democracy! It is all a sham!

Politicians who lie destroy the very fabric that Democracy is made from.

To function, Democracy needs its guardian, Truth, to be right next to it.

Russia China and the US are working together to destroy the NWO.

It is working Silly.

Don't worry, be happy.

P

posted on Jan, 14 2019 @ 10:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

Source for your bs opinion?
Or just more of your bs?

posted on Jan, 14 2019 @ 11:16 PM
link   
www.washingtonpost.com...
‘This deal will make me look terrible’: Full transcripts of Trump’s calls with Mexico and Australia

Seems steps were taken to make sure this did not happen again.
Funny some seem to be against this.

posted on Jan, 15 2019 @ 02:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth
a reply to: BlackJackal

Seems sensible to me.
The level of leaks and selective reporting to try and take down the administration would seem to warrant such security.
Looks like the media can't get information so the new angle is... "We can't get illegal leaks from our sources - there must be a conspiracy!"

Do you not ever get tired of beating a dead horse???

I'm more sure than ever that you're a paid propagandist now. You're on here night and day spreading your cognitive dissonance and sensationalism.

The fact that you guys are 100% A-ok with trump having secret meetings with Putin and confiscating meeting notes just confirms that you've been brainwashed.

I don't care who you or I support, or why, but EVERYONE should be concerned about this. Whoever the president is - left, right, whatever. Having secret meetings which nobody else is party to at all, is a serious red flag.

To say otherwise suggests absolute naivete, ignorance of the implications, and/or giving more of a sh# about "WINNING" rather than the good of the country.

Look back through history. This is despotic behaviour, simple as. A true patriot would hold their leaders accountable, not give them a blank cheque.

ATS group-think blows my mind at times.

posted on Jan, 15 2019 @ 03:11 AM
link   
a reply to: fencesitter85

Well bully for you.
Meanwhile a perfectly normal state of affairs, created by the media as a big issue, has you running around calling others propagandists.
How cute.

posted on Jan, 15 2019 @ 03:14 AM
link   

The fact that you guys are 100% A-ok with trump having secret meetings with Putin and confiscating meeting notes just confirms that you've been brainwashed.

You know nothing of security.

All meeting notes from classified meetings are secured.

The President has the Authority to classify anything.

So, could you please give us all the meeting notes of the previous President's, Especially the last one!

Call people names ... look in the damn mirror.

Do you honestly think these things are published or something?

P

posted on Jan, 15 2019 @ 03:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody

originally posted by: Sillyolme

Source for your bs opinion?
Or just more of your bs?

Hilarious isn't it.
A 100% manufactured issue.... has the usual suspects dutifully spreading MSM gospel.

Seems to me that the MSM is getting very nervous about the Russian collusion delusion and is in full face saving mode.

edit on 15/1/2019 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2019 @ 05:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

Well bully for you.
Meanwhile a perfectly normal state of affairs, created by the media as a big issue, has you running around calling others propagandists.
How cute.

I'm basing it on months and months of seeing your cult-like adoration and complete unwillingness to hold your leader's shortcomings to account.

Do you not agree that blind faith is dangerous, regardless of circumstances?

Does it not worry you that any one single individual should be able to hold secret meetings nobody else is party to, relying on you trusting them to be a good boy? Has history not shown time and time again how dangerous this is?

As for your copy and paste assumptions regarding how I consume news (the "MSM card"), I could equally call you out for blindly following the word of ONE MAN. A man who is a proven liar time and time again, and who has only ever cared about self image and money (source: decades of trump).

The fact that you will trip over yourself daily to desperately connect the dots in your favour, parroting his rhetoric while labelling everything which flies against your narrative as "MSM fake news" (as Donnie has instructed you to) is the problem here.

I don't give a single solitary god damn about party politics, trump or not. My issue is just how willing you all are to accept every single thing this man says and does as gospel/4D chess.

You're either employed to do this, or so deeply buried in your own confirmation bias that you're harming the whole political debate.

Hold your leaders accountable. Be suspicious. Make them answer for and justify their positions. THAT is democracy. THAT is patriotism.

posted on Jan, 15 2019 @ 05:29 AM
link   
Duplicate
edit on 15-1-2019 by fencesitter85 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2019 @ 05:30 AM
link   
For a guy who claims he's done nothing wrong, Trump sure is keen to cover up a lot of stuff...

posted on Jan, 15 2019 @ 08:10 AM
link   

When Trump started before he was even out of meetings the press had details of the talks. So he had to take actions to prevent that and instead of hundreds having access he cut it down to senior staff. By the way Rex Tillerson even sat in on some of them but the press didn't want to admit that. Senior staff will always be briefed about meetings.

The minute all the leaks stopped now suddenly that proves hes up to something. The hypocrisy is funny. Originally it was the leaks were occurring because he couldn't control the information. I guess it just shows certain people will come up with any excuse to attack Trump.

Sadly people that do this are hurting everyone as it makes it extremely difficult to maintain foreign relations. Like it or not Russia is a superpower and we need to talk the alternative could be war. With idiots making false claims they diminish any power that the US can place on Russia. Sadly the anti Trump hate is destroying the country and people need to grow up.

posted on Jan, 15 2019 @ 08:13 AM
link   
a reply to: dragonridr

The minute all the leaks stopped now suddenly that proves hes up to something. The hypocrisy is funny. Originally it was the leaks were occurring because he couldn't control the information. I guess it just shows certain people will come up with any excuse to attack Trump.

Some here won't even acknowledge the word for word transcription leaks.
As if that is a normal occurrence.

posted on Jan, 15 2019 @ 08:45 AM
link   
a reply to: pheonix358

The President has the Authority to classify anything.

He can classify anything but not for any reason. There are rules even he must abide by and what he classifies is subject to review by the Information Security Oversight Office.

Sec. 1.6 Limitations on Classification.

(a) In no case shall information be classified in order to conceal
violations of law, inefficiency, or administrative error; to prevent
embarrassment to a person, organization, or agency; to restrain
competition; or to prevent or delay the release of information that does
not require protection in the interest of national security. (b) Basic
scientific research information not clearly related to the national
security may not be classified. (c) The President or an agency head or
official designated under Sections 1.2(a)(2), 1.2(b)(1), or 1.2(c)(1)
may reclassify information previously declassified and disclosed if it
is determined in writing that (1) the information requires protection in
the interest of national security; and (2) the information may
reasonably by recovered. These reclassification actions shall be
reported promptly to the Director of the Information Security Oversight
Office. (d) Information may be classified or reclassified after an
agency has received a request for it under the Freedom of Information
Act (5 U.S.C. 552) or the Privacy Act of 1974 (5 U.S.A. 552a), or the
mandatory review provisions of this Order (Section 3.4) if such
classification meets the requirements of this Order and is accomplished
personally and on a document-by-document basis by the agency head, the
deputy agency head, the senior agency official designated under Section
5.3(a)(1), [FN1] or an official with original Top Secret classification
authority.

posted on Jan, 15 2019 @ 08:51 AM
link   
Well said. They have a very black and white view. If you disagree with them you are an (insert derogatory adjectives here). Oddly enough I’ve taken every political I’d test I’ve come across and always end up right in the middle. Usually slightly left, sometimes slightly right depending on the questions asked. I’m certain I’m viewed as some sort of liberal snowflake by them.

At any rate, they live in opposite land. It’s mind boggling.

posted on Jan, 15 2019 @ 09:17 AM
link   
a reply to: soundguy

Are you playing the victim card when you enter every thread with insults and logical fallacies?

posted on Jan, 15 2019 @ 09:22 AM
link   
Double Post
edit on 15-1-2019 by Extorris because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join