It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump has worked to conceal his communications with Putin from other government officials

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 13 2019 @ 08:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Scepticaldem

I can only hope Mueller doesn't ask about this......... Hell, next he might realize asking for his tax records could yield results.

posted on Jan, 13 2019 @ 10:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: BlackJackal

originally posted by: Metallicus
Considering how many Obama holdovers there are in Government I don’t blame him. Communications with foreign states is usually secret. How is this news?

Why only hide your activities with Russia then? Why wouldn’t he hide his meetings with all diplomats? Also, why hide the interactions from his own officials he hired?

Why do you believe this story?

posted on Jan, 13 2019 @ 10:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

No we do the threads because Trump is a menace to the country and a menace to the world.

Your pearl-clutching hysterics are hilarious.

Just look at the shutdown, he’s deliberately destroying any thing in the country he gets his hands on as he is watching a million Americans suffer because of his inept stupidity that we come to find may be his orders from Putin.

The country is just fine.

posted on Jan, 13 2019 @ 11:02 AM
link   

Considering how many Obama holdovers there are in Government I don’t blame him. Communications with foreign states is usually secret. How is this news?

Why only hide your activities with Russia then? Why wouldn’t he hide his meetings with all diplomats? Also, why hide the interactions from his own officials he hired?

If Trump is in cahoots with the Russians as the OP and Washington Post claim, why would he use a US translator at all to speak with Putin? If he is working with the Russians, why wouldn't he just use Russian translators???

Maybe he told told Medvedev he'll have more flexibility to give Putin what he wants after he's re-elected.

posted on Jan, 13 2019 @ 11:29 AM
link   
Duplicate

edit on 1/13/2019 by FrostyFlakes because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2019 @ 11:30 AM
link   
I think people are being asked to believe that despite an fbi ci investigation,... nsa, css, dia, and those folks with the codes & football, arent monitoring prez meets with putin or others?

And/or we are supposed to believe, despite such inv/monitoring, the prez is a double agent. Fook me.

It sorta sounds like: You caught us running a secret squirrel op against a candidate & president...so our defense is: He is a spy & our fake evidence and continuing psyop proves it.

Wow...ballsy. Scary even, cause it may eventually work. Smith Mudnt or is it spelled Mundt?

a reply to: drewlander

edit on 1/13/2019 by FrostyFlakes because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2019 @ 11:39 AM
link   
He he...funny.

Perhaps the translator is double agent too??

a reply to: GenerationGap

posted on Jan, 13 2019 @ 12:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: projectvxn

So in your mind there isn't even a hint of truth behind this story? Not even an ounce of accuracy?
Not even a shred of actuality? Not a modicum of probability?
Not even a squirt of piss of truth?

A supposed frivolous investigation spanning 3 years, an entirely red Senate and house for 2 and a half years, trump lining his inner circle with his people or the highest bidder, other lies spewed by the president, jail time for people in his circle, the recusal of his then AG, cabinet members jumping ship, or job refusals..

.. all this, and you're still uncertain if trump is capable of any wrong doing.

Are you just trying to retain your esteem and save face and not admit many people have been hosed...?

posted on Jan, 13 2019 @ 12:49 PM
link   
a reply to: odzeandennz

No.

I asked why the OP believes the story.

posted on Jan, 13 2019 @ 01:10 PM
link   
he told pirro he wouldn't mind releasing the conversations he had with putin in Helsinki.

lol

someone needs to ask him why he didn't have more officials in the room if this were true.
edit on 13-1-2019 by knoxie because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2019 @ 01:16 PM
link   
You didn’t believe you could reason with those chuckle heads did you? It’s an exercise of futility. a reply to: BlackJackal

posted on Jan, 13 2019 @ 05:47 PM
link   
a reply to: BlackJackal

Let me see if I understand it he treats meeting with leader of our main superpower opponent different than a meeting with Iceland gee I wonder why maybe he is trying to make peace with the only other country besides China that are our actual rivals in military power ya think.

posted on Jan, 13 2019 @ 05:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: odzeandennz

originally posted by: projectvxn

So in your mind there isn't even a hint of truth behind this story? Not even an ounce of accuracy?
Not even a shred of actuality? Not a modicum of probability?
Not even a squirt of piss of truth?

A supposed frivolous investigation spanning 3 years, an entirely red Senate and house for 2 and a half years, trump lining his inner circle with his people or the highest bidder, other lies spewed by the president, jail time for people in his circle, the recusal of his then AG, cabinet members jumping ship, or job refusals..

.. all this, and you're still uncertain if trump is capable of any wrong doing.

Are you just trying to retain your esteem and save face and not admit many people have been hosed...?

I completely agree!
Why is everyone in such a hurry on this?
Normal crimes can be solved in hours/days but the stuff trump has been doing is going to take decades to figure out!

posted on Jan, 13 2019 @ 06:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: knoxie
he told pirro he wouldn't mind releasing the conversations he had with putin in Helsinki.

lol

someone needs to ask him why he didn't have more officials in the room if this were true.

Are we suppose to simply believe that they were not talking about Russian collusion? If there was no one else there to hear it they absolutely must have been discussing that, right? Our laws in the USA say you are guilty until proven innocent as far as I remember!
At least when trump is involved. That guy tells lies!
edit on 13-1-2019 by Scepticaldem because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2019 @ 07:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

Seems sensible to me.
The level of leaks and selective reporting to try and take down the administration would seem to warrant such security.
Looks like the media can't get information so the new angle is... "We can't get illegal leaks from our sources - there must be a conspiracy!"

Do you not ever get tired of beating a dead horse???

Of course, perfectly normal behavior. The president hides his conversations with the leader of the country he is accused of colluding with and only that country. Yep, perfectly reasonable.

Who is hiding? it was televised, they gave talks afterwards and took questions.

Its not like he setup a secret email server, communicated with various foreign entities then destroyed it when subpoenaed.. maybe he should have done that, he wouldn't have don't anything wrong according to you libs.

Lastly

current and former U.S. officials said.

that says everything about your 'source' - its the typical ''anonymous sources'' that always turn out to be full of crap

I'd have though you wouldn't fall for it every time, but your deluded sense of ''get trump at all costs'' just drives you doesnt it.

-junk thread - junk poster

posted on Jan, 14 2019 @ 12:12 AM
link   
a reply to: underwerks

No it screams potus can't even trust his interpreter be a use so much of his branch's business dealings have been leaked to msm.

posted on Jan, 14 2019 @ 12:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: proteus33
a reply to: underwerks

No it screams potus can't even trust his interpreter be a use so much of his branch's business dealings have been leaked to msm.

If you look back to last Summer, this is just another issue the MSM is recycling, with the hope of getting some traction this time.

The "FBI Investigates Trump Ties to Russia" story in the NYT on Friday is a recycled article too.

They're beyond grasping at straws now.

posted on Jan, 14 2019 @ 04:32 AM
link   

Keep up the spoon fed delusions. Your facts are reliant on your feelings apparently. This strange disease is running rampant these days.

The disease is called denial and Trump supporters seem to the most susceptible to it, You may want to have your vaccinations updated.

posted on Jan, 14 2019 @ 04:52 AM
link   

I blame the Dems and the deep state.

Obviously his methods have been effective, as there have been no leaks about the content of the conversations.

Maybe next time, you want to let someone hang themselves, you give them a longer rope. And maybe not be so vocal about trying to do it.

But when every news outlet, and every Dem wants to do anything they can to torpedo this Presidency, I cannot blame him for secrecy.
edit on 14-1-2019 by poncho1982 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2019 @ 08:49 AM
link   
www.theguardian.com...

Full transcript of Trump's phone call with Australian prime minister Malcolm Turnbull

lol
the msm is so silly
they think we forget

This is the White House transcript of the phone call between Donald Trump and Malcolm Turnbull on 28 January 2017, as published by the Washington Post

Still wonder why the president is concerned with his private communications?

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join