It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump has worked to conceal his communications with Putin from other government officials

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:
+6 more 
posted on Jan, 12 2019 @ 07:38 PM
link   
anti-Trumpers searching for the content of private meetings because they have nothing else to base their conspiracy theories on.

posted on Jan, 12 2019 @ 07:43 PM
link   
a reply to: BlackJackal

So says the Washington Post? No thanks.

+1 more 
posted on Jan, 12 2019 @ 07:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Propagandalf
anti-Trumpers searching for the content of private meetings because they have nothing else to base their conspiracy theories on.

It does smack of the media getting upset that leaks are drying up.

posted on Jan, 12 2019 @ 07:45 PM
link   
So , now you are whining about Trump not releasing possible classified information ?
Did you whine when Obama was presented a transparency in government award behind closed doors ?
Get over it
Another failed thread by yours truly

posted on Jan, 12 2019 @ 07:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lumenari

originally posted by: BlackJackal

originally posted by: Vector99

At this point if you can't admit that there is something fishy going on between Trump and Putin, you need to reevaluate yourself.

Haha, good stuff.

It's secret so it must be nefarious!

I love liberal logic, it keeps me laughing.

You didn’t read my post did you?

It’s not simply because it’s secret. It’s because it is unprecedented activity by the president that is only used for Russia. Then you add in all the pro Russian moves made by the Trump administration and all the other “smoke” such as the Trump tower meeting, Manafort giving polling data to Russia, etc. The list is extremely long and it all centers on Russia.

I mean it only took one guy saying “Hey, I think Obama wasn’t born in the USA” for you guys to buy into him not being an American citizen but even with all this evidence you say, “Nah, it’s all good”

Double standards?

First off, there really isn't a reason normally to read your extended version with your opinions inserted OP... you just read your title and YouTube search for the 20 seconds CNN or Voxx took to say it.

Secondly, you mean all the Pro-Russian moves he has made like more sanctions, helping Poland, getting Mercle to not buy Russian oil/Nat Gas and shoring up NATO... which has essentially turned Russia's economy off?

Those pro-putin actions?

Third, the people that brought up the birther thing was Hillary's campaign.

And when do intelligent people like yourself look at a political map and realize that the Ukraine and Russia are different in Manrfort's circumstances?

I was joking a little bit with the last paragraph... I will let you figure out which part.

The sanctions he is removing?

link

Also the guy that owns those companies he is lifting the sanctions on.... yeah, the same guy that Manafort was giving polling data to. Not Ukraine, Russia.

posted on Jan, 12 2019 @ 07:51 PM
link   

So far i dont see any crimes. Did i miss that part? Am i being spammed with conjecture?

posted on Jan, 12 2019 @ 07:56 PM
link   

It explicitly said Deripaska will remain on the sanctions list and his property would remain blocked as required under law. "Treasury sanctioned these companies because of their ownership and control by sanctioned Russian oligarch Oleg Deripaska, not for the conduct of the companies themselves," said Treasury Secretary Steven Mnuchin in a statement. "These companies have committed to significantly diminish Deripaska's ownership and sever his control."

At this point you are just looking for anything that has a benefit to Russia and associating it to the President meeting in private with Putin, whilst taking measures to stop leaks, to then insinuate treason.

I guess it's fun to speculate if you hate the guy, but understand that any rational person will demand some deeper thinking and the presentation of some clear links before taking your insinuations seriously.
Do you have anything else beyond some wild speculation from WaPo that you can offer?

posted on Jan, 12 2019 @ 07:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: drewlander

So far i dont see any crimes. Did i miss that part? Am i being spammed with conjecture?

Unfortunately it seems like it, but I am at least hopeful that the OP can present some more meaningful analysis here.
edit on 12/1/2019 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2019 @ 08:00 PM
link   
This is just none sense. Here I'll show you how stupid these reports are:

***BELOW IS A MADE UP STORY***

As President Obama had a love affair with Kim Jong Il. Want proof well look at all of the documents he destroyed that covered any kind of communications with North Korea, and then for no reason what so ever he gave them all that money and lifted sanctions. Then when people started asking questions, those "Rumors" started about Michelle being a guy, and Obama just laughed off any reports of gay love affairs with others. Pretty sneaky of him to do that, he was able to cover up any leaked stories while hiding the truth.

***THAT WAS ALL FAKE, BUT NOW TRY AND DISPUTE THEM***

Fake news is just that easy. Point out a made up story, explain why there is no evidence, and run it out like it's fact. Then people pick up on the story and try to get hits on their web sites, MSM picks it up as a "Verified Story" since it came from somewhere else, and finally wait till the general populace picks up and starts talking about it. It doesn't really matter who's spouting off these fake stories because without solid evidence it's just rumor and gossip.

posted on Jan, 12 2019 @ 08:03 PM
link   

I Trust a Putin-Trump friendship and alliance, more than I would an Ayatollah-Trump friendship and alliance.

If you're going to be friends with a leader, pick a big bad no B.S. friend like Vladimir Putin.

+7 more 
posted on Jan, 12 2019 @ 08:04 PM
link   

Once again you've made a thread that is strikingly similar to an Axios article that appeared an hour before your OP. Yes, I know it's based on a Wapo smear piece, but let's not beat around the bush.

This is the third time you've had this coincidence.

In fact, your OP is essentially the Axios article with an altered format. Hmm.

www.axios.com...
ed it on 12-1-2019 by AgarthaSeed because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2019 @ 08:07 PM
link   
a reply to: underwerks

Sure, because there isn't a million leakers trying to spin every word.

posted on Jan, 12 2019 @ 08:16 PM
link   
Its ovious what he is doing.
His plan is to appoint putin as emporer of russamerica.
He plans on establishing the new empire days before his presidency ends in 2027. (After the state of emergency term extension).

Im surpised you havent figured it out BJ.

posted on Jan, 12 2019 @ 08:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

Seems sensible to me.
The level of leaks and selective reporting to try and take down the administration would seem to warrant such security.
Looks like the media can't get information so the new angle is... "We can't get illegal leaks from our sources - there must be a conspiracy!"

Do you not ever get tired of beating a dead horse???

At this point he is "molesting a dead horse". The beating part was over some time ago.

+7 more 
posted on Jan, 12 2019 @ 08:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlackJackal
Double standards?

PLEASE tell me your kidding...

posted on Jan, 12 2019 @ 08:39 PM
link   
Maybe the FAKE DOSSIER is reason for secrecy

Sounds like there is a counter investigation running

posted on Jan, 12 2019 @ 08:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: AgarthaSeed

Once again you've made a thread that is strikingly similar to an Axios article that appeared an hour before your OP. Yes, I know it's based on a Wapo smear piece, but let's not beat around the bush.

This is the third time you've had this coincidence.

In fact, your OP is essentially the Axios article with an altered format. Hmm.

www.axios.com...

Ouch !!

Busted Plagiarism !!

😂

posted on Jan, 12 2019 @ 08:53 PM
link   

Obama is always Trump's frontage for Trump's activities...blame Obama for all the ills...and the non-caveat that goes with it.
The truth is more to what you refer, though given these reported concealments, it makes me think more that Trump's actual goal is to cause American government chaos...oops! isn't that is what is actually happening?

posted on Jan, 12 2019 @ 09:11 PM
link   
The FBI has been watching trump long before he decided to run for potus. Now many in the Military are beginning to question trumps loyalty.

posted on Jan, 12 2019 @ 09:26 PM
link   
Obama's Russia backchannel

The Obama administration had a “back channel” to communicate with Russian officials, according to a new report detailing Moscow’s efforts to delegitimize the U.S. presidential election results.

The news comes after Trump White House aide Jared Kushner was criticized for allegedly trying to open a back channel line of communications with Russian officials during the transition last year.

Former intelligence officials called Kushner’s alleged back channel “dangerous,” but now Bloomberg reports the Obama administration had its own back channel to Moscow.

The White House contacted the Kremlin on what Bloomberg described as a “modern-day red phone” after Russian operatives tried to infiltrate software and databases used by state election officials.

link

And there is this

Obama's Iran backchannel pre before 2008 election

Senator Obama’s team set up the Iranian back channel not only before Barack Obama was sworn in as president, but before the 2008 election was even held.

Senator Obama’s team sent former U.S. Ambassador to Ukraine William Green Miller to meet with Islamic regime officials inside Iran, circumventing NSA surveillance. In other words, the Obama campaign had its own private emissary on the ground inside Iran, secretly negotiating with a sworn enemy of the United States that was involved in a dispute.

link

No one complained.
edit on 12-1-2019 by liveandlearn because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join