It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

the hitchiker bahia blanca, argentina, 1972 (humanoid encounters)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 12 2019 @ 03:42 PM
link   
INTRODUCTION
i don't know if this report is written in any easily accesible place in the internet, so i may as well be the first person to write about it here
CASE

It was 3:00 a .m . and the witness, a car mechanic, was driving home in an old car when he stopped to fix the car's malfunctioning radio antenna. That's when he first noticed the hitchhiker by the side of the road and gave the man a lift. Dedeu tried conversing with his passenger but gave up when the man's only replies were incomprehensible sounds. The strange hitchhiker was a little more than six feet tall and wore a caplike hat and a coat with its collar turned up. He looked human except for his head, which resembled those of the statues on Easter Island. His long chin seemed almost to reach the middle of his chest. After about 15 miles, the car suddenly lost power and its lights went out. Dedeu then saw what appeared to be a big luminous bus overturned on the highway ahead. When he stopped the car and got out to get a better look, he realized the "bus" was a UFO. The object, which was actually moving over a field, had white lights in its windows and a green light underneath. By the time Dedeu turned around and got back in the car, however, the hitchhiker was gone. The passenger-side door was open, and its handle was wrenched off and lying on the floor. With the object gone, the car now started properly, and Dedeu drove around trying to find his passenger, but without success. A nearby night watchman later confirmed the presence of a mysterious light hovering over the area. Humanoids fitting this same long-chinned description were seen repeatedly in connection with UFOs over the seven-month period that followed in Argentina, and as recently as September 1994 in the United States.

the source is the book "the field guide to extraterrestrials" by patrick huyge (1997) page 26 ( a full page drawing of how it may have looked like is in page 27)
COMMENTS BY HUMANOIDLORD
recently i have been collecting reports of what i term "the fake people", you likely have never heard of this phenomena, but you certainly know it's 2 most common variants: MIBs (unusual men and women, who send , usually angry , messages to UFO witnesses) and BEKs (children with pitch black eyes that try to gain acess to the victim's home or car, without sucess), but there are other types, like the case wich this thread is based on, this account almost seems like a modern version of the phantom hitchiker legends of yester-year, just like joe simongton was visited by "aliens" that gave him pancakes with no salt, a apparently modern version of how faeries din't like salt

posted on Jan, 12 2019 @ 04:04 PM
link   
Hmmm, this one is perplexing HL.

I’m trying to understand why a someone at 3 am, would let a dude in their car, that looked like a Moai statue — whom didn’t speak clearly, and just mumbled.

Were there just more stupid people on the planet back in 1972?

Additionally, in the context of IDH, what was the necessity to break the handle on the car?

I’m curious if the fellow claiming this story, had something else to cover over for — to create such a fantastic story. Context is everything.

Thanks for the thread! S&F
edit on 12-1-2019 by KKLOCO because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2019 @ 05:52 PM
link   
a reply to: KKLOCO

I’m trying to understand why a someone at 3 am, would let a dude in their car, that looked like a Moai statue — whom didn’t speak clearly, and just mumbled.

this is a rather common feature in earlier reports, an example is the family that let in "tiny" ,a very unusually dressed "man" that had a wire going up his leg and apparently wanted to hand the father money from a long dead rich relative.
(source: mothman prophecies, john keel)
i can't decide if it's the witnesses just being dense or pratical-minded or if its the cosmic trickster calming the witnesses via mind control

Additionally, in the context of IDH, what was the necessity to break the handle on the car?

give a clue to the witness that what he saw was real and not an hallucination, this is very common in a lot of reports.
note, however ,that not everthing that the cosmic trickster does has a point, sometimes he just does it for the lulz

I’m curious if the fellow claiming this story, had something else to cover over for — to create such a fantastic story. Context is everything.

i forgot to mention in the OP but bahia blanca has been a window area for years and in the 1960's a couple was teleported from there (argentina) to mexico (!) while in a car, they just drove into a glowing fog bank and were suddenly thousand miles away
so i don't think this case is fake

posted on Jan, 13 2019 @ 10:25 AM
link   
Yes, it does appear people were more naive (dense) in times past. Which possibly, made them more susceptible to mind control.

Reminds me of the Star Wars quote — Luke: I don't understand how we got by those troops. I thought we were dead. Obi-Wan: The Force can have a strong influence on the weak-minded.

Interesting take on the door handle being broken. It feels a little conflicting though. We have so many reports of ‘them’ trying to erase people memory of the event. In this case, you’re proposing that they broke the handle so he WOULD remember it. I’m very aware that most of the experiences are conflicting. So this would just add to the mystery of the phenomenon. The cosmic tricksters are masters of keeping us guessing.

I’m more inclined to believe that ‘they’ do have some type of purpose to their game, and that it’s not just random trickery. What that purpose is — has been up for debate for a very long time. It’s easy to deduce that their ‘purpose’ — is simply to confuse us. So then the question becomes — what is being accomplished by confusing the crap out of us? I need to really ponder on this one for a while.

I’m curious why they want some people to remember and want others to forget. It’s interesting, I just got done watching the video in the recent Travis Walton thread posted by Baddogma. In the video, Travis claims that he thought they were trying to control his mind — but he felt they were unsuccessful.

posted on Jan, 13 2019 @ 11:18 AM
link   
a reply to: KKLOCO

the phenomena is very paradoxical, for example in some reports the "monsters" and the "aliens' go away with fear when the witness uses the car horn as if they have fear of loud noises, in other reports they make loud noises
so yeah, the phenomena is meant to confuse us, for what reason? i suspect that its just the always mysterious cosmic trickster trying to amuse itself

new topics

top topics

join