It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Progressive Group Has Named The First Democrat To Take Out Of Office In 2020

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+6 more 
posted on Jan, 12 2019 @ 02:01 PM
link   
Let the "Purity Tests & Inquisition" Begin!

Progressive groups going after popular incumbent Democrats who they believe are not Progressive enough. I like it. I think they should drive any semblance of sanity and reason out of "Their Party" for not being crazy enough.

Progressives, Cry 'Havoc!,' and let slip the dogs of war.

The Progressive Group Closely Tied To Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez Has Named The First Democrat It Wants To Take Out Of Office In 2020
www.buzzfeednews.com...

“Progressives have an opportunity to strategically primary the most vile Democrats in their ranks, and Henry Cuellar should top the list,” Sean McElwee, the executive director of Data for Progress, said in a statement.

“We want to change the makeup of the Democratic Party and we know that primaries are healthy for the party,” Waleed Shahid, a spokesperson for Justice Democrats, told BuzzFeed News over a phone call. “What we want to know is if Nancy Pelosi and Steny Hoyer think Cuellar’s a real Democrat. Do we really want someone like that in the party?”

posted on Jan, 12 2019 @ 02:07 PM
link   
And so it begins. The progressives want to get rid of anyone in their way.

posted on Jan, 12 2019 @ 02:13 PM
link   
Wow, so not only are the districts in the US turning more blue anyway, as evidenced by the last election,the Dems are taking out any 'purple' representatives and replacing them with distinctly blue?

Talk about a blue wave.

The way the president is cementing the judicial branch to be mostly red for years to come, the legislative seems to be inching more to the left overall.

What an odd split of power.

posted on Jan, 12 2019 @ 02:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Mahogany

The BLUER the better.

Free__________for everyone!

posted on Jan, 12 2019 @ 02:24 PM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

Two odd arguments here. They are eating their own or could be cleaning their own house.

posted on Jan, 12 2019 @ 02:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

The BLUER the better.

Free__________for everyone!

Whatever. I don't think so, I think balance in everything is best.

But I guess, hmmmmm... if you look at the judicial branch becoming more and more red, throughout the federal courts, then the legislative becoming all blue IS balance.

Yin and Yang.

+5 more 
posted on Jan, 12 2019 @ 02:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI

Two odd arguments here. They are eating their own or could be cleaning their own house.

Ummm...cleaning their own house...?

Sounds to me like their plan is to...take out the clean...to make room for more trash...

YouSir

posted on Jan, 12 2019 @ 02:50 PM
link   

Cut him off from the Democrat party! You don't need people like that.

+15 more 
posted on Jan, 12 2019 @ 02:55 PM
link   

Like any other fascist ideology, they have to purge their ranks of those who don't obey.

Independent thought is an anathema to the authoritarian left.

posted on Jan, 12 2019 @ 03:03 PM
link   
a reply to: YouSir

All perspective.

If they want to wax and polish their asses for all to see, who am I to judge.

posted on Jan, 12 2019 @ 04:23 PM
link   

Fascism Coming !!!

😃🚬

posted on Jan, 12 2019 @ 10:31 PM
link   

Was at the coffee shop today. Saw a poster advertising $15/hr to turn Iowa Blue. Whats funny to me is I have never seen a sign advertising to turn a state red. I think most states are naturally red and become purple when they begin to collapse under their own weight, then blue when the state can no longer foster a healthy economy for its people. i.e., the population grows faster than the ecomony.

posted on Jan, 12 2019 @ 10:47 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

If you remember in Animal Farm the pigs took out Boxer the horse because he was confused about the changing goalposts laws written on the side of the barn.

posted on Jan, 13 2019 @ 12:24 AM
link   

Wow, so not only are the districts in the US turning more blue anyway, as evidenced by the last election,the Dems are taking out any 'purple' representatives and replacing them with distinctly blue?

Possibly. How do you view the Senate?

The way the president is cementing the judicial branch to be mostly red for years to come, the legislative seems to be inching more to the left overall.

Odd? I have read where many people who post on here say that the Democratic Party is splitting and splintering. Guess what that does to the Centrist Democrats. That puts them automatically on the right and that don't realize it yet.

posted on Jan, 13 2019 @ 12:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

Fascism Coming !!!

😃🚬

Yeah. Lefties and libs have no idea what “fascism” means.

Luckily they won’t be finding out any time soon. The democrat party has ZERO chance of winning a presidential election in the foreseeable future.

posted on Jan, 13 2019 @ 01:00 AM
link   
The left basically started the #metoo movement in much response to Trump becoming president, and all it got them was to go full Piranha on themselves. I don't see this being much different. It will be interesting to see who they label the Weinstein's of the political world.

edit on 13-1-2019 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2019 @ 01:48 AM
link   

Progressive groups going after popular incumbent Democrats who they believe are not Progressive enough. I like i

As a European I naturally align more with the Democrats than the Republican, but man, these progressives and their BS makes it so hard!

posted on Jan, 13 2019 @ 07:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero
The left basically started the #metoo movement in much response to Trump becoming president, and all it got them was to go full Piranha on themselves. I don't see this being much different. It will be interesting to see who they label the Weinstein's of the political world.

What ever happened to the women's movement? We saw massive rallies when Trump was elected. After the metoo frenzy, they just disappeared. Today they can't get a demonstration going because too many white people.

posted on Jan, 13 2019 @ 08:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: DupontDeux

Progressive groups going after popular incumbent Democrats who they believe are not Progressive enough. I like i

As a European I naturally align more with the Democrats than the Republican, but man, these progressives and their BS makes it so hard!

Ha! You should rethink that... you may align with some of the things Democrats say but watch what they actually do. Tolerance, acceptance, and freedom to politely disagree really doesn't fly.

posted on Jan, 13 2019 @ 09:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: toms54

originally posted by: Xtrozero

What ever happened to the women's movement? We saw massive rallies when Trump was elected. After the metoo frenzy, they just disappeared. Today they can't get a demonstration going because too many white people.

canceled for being too white.

what they should do, instead of just trying to get rid of those who do not share their values is to reseparate from the democrat party, and reform the communist party that folded it's self into the democrat party. but then again i suspect that they rightfully figure that by doing so they would loose at least half of their votes. which is the reason they disbanded and folded into the democrat party in the first place.

<<   2 >>

join