It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Angels getting back together with their relatives The Tuatha De Dannann

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 15 2019 @ 07:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: frayedknot
You've peaked my interest.

I am a little curious, though, DpatC... Is this a fishing expedition?

Beautiful song, btw!

Ive no reason to fish. In my understanding, my family are an exist as Light. maybe it's the way I have been brought up. You coul say that I had a rather unconventional upbringing

posted on Jan, 15 2019 @ 08:14 AM
link   
Is this some sort of online LARPing, penis measuring contest or??????

Reads kind of like it

posted on Jan, 15 2019 @ 08:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask
Is this some sort of online LARPing, penis measuring contest or??????

Reads kind of like it

no since prescribed olanzapine many decades ago I don't have a penis size.Pro9bably a bit to much information but its the truth. These days I get my thrills from hanging out with the Archangel of Death Samael, drinking and listening To van Morrison -you can take all the tea in China - how can you not love Van the man - an angel of the first degree. Only one complaint about Samael when I play Tupelo Honey he always looks into the bottom of his pint of Guinness and starts telling me how much he loves my daughter Lilith. To be honest, its a bit of information overload as there are things a father really doesn't want to know, but that's the problem with angels fallen or not they wear their hearts on their sleeves To honest for their own good you could say.. just saying

www.youtube.com...

edit on 15-1-2019 by DpatC because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2019 @ 01:38 PM
link   
a reply to: DpatC

Ahhhh...... So it's schizophrenia then....... I guess that makes more sense now, I was really struggling to figure out what was going on

posted on Jan, 16 2019 @ 04:57 AM
link   

Ahhhh...... So it's schizophrenia then....... I guess that makes more sense now, I was really struggling to figure out what was going on

Not quite schizophrenia more BI-Polar. Im one of those individuals that need to find a balance between the Light and Dark positive and negatives Angels and Devils.

posted on Jan, 16 2019 @ 06:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: DpatC

Not quite schizophrenia more BI-Polar. Im one of those individuals that need to find a balance between the Light and Dark positive and negatives Angels and Devils.

well brother , that makes us all the same, were all trying to find the balance between our angels my friend...........god bless ........indeed

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join