It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Angels getting back together with their relatives The Tuatha De Dannann

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 12 2019 @ 08:28 AM
link   
2018 December 28th a day when the sun does a strange movement around the constellation crux. Newgrange in county Meath in Ireland was done, a day and time when Angels and the Tuatha de Danann became one again. Gaia/Danu was a happy mother again - what a wonderful and magical place. Thanks to all those involved
edit on 12-1-2019 by DpatC because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2019 @ 08:37 AM
link   
what?

posted on Jan, 12 2019 @ 08:46 AM
link   
a reply to: DpatC

But the Doc is dead

posted on Jan, 12 2019 @ 10:50 AM
link   
Are you drinking?

posted on Jan, 12 2019 @ 11:12 AM
link   
I have never heard of this before, I looked up some of the names of things in the OP and find that they speak of a magical race of people who were tied to the gods or angels. It's pretty similar to principles of some other religions. Kind of interesting but I do not want to get sucked into studying this like I did with the other European gods and religions. I spent many months studying translations of all that stuff.

The goddess shares similar traits with other goddesses in history,

posted on Jan, 12 2019 @ 11:16 AM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

Thank you for elaborating on the poor attempt by the OP although I was aware of who the tuatha are/were Irish legend. my response of what was simply because the OP made no sense maybe it did to the OP but I think he should elaborate for everyone else's benefit as it just looks like gibberish without some context.

posted on Jan, 12 2019 @ 11:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: coldlikecustard

Thank you for elaborating on the poor attempt by the OP although I was aware of who the tuatha are/were Irish legend. my response of what was simply because the OP made no sense maybe it did to the OP but I think he should elaborate for everyone else's benefit as it just looks like gibberish without some context.

Well, yeah, it could have been written better, then I wouldn't have had to read three wiki articles to understand what was being said. I get sucked into researching things so easily. If it would have been written better, I would never have looked the stuff up and would have totally blew it off.

posted on Jan, 12 2019 @ 11:43 AM
link   
Don't forget about the Fir Bolg!

posted on Jan, 12 2019 @ 05:04 PM
link   
Dear OP.. these subjects fascinate be and I am aware. Can you explain a bit more for us though?
What exactly happened on the date? How or where are you getting your information? etc
Thanks!

posted on Jan, 12 2019 @ 06:14 PM
link   

Ricky- AncientAliens™ did an episode re: these folks. It was on last night, I wouldn't know the episode but the HistoryChannel website would have it. It might save You some reading???

posted on Jan, 12 2019 @ 06:17 PM
link   

I also found these YouTube™ vids...

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

The episode mentioned that they could come back and using DNA from 'before' they could again 'animate' a body..

posted on Jan, 12 2019 @ 06:18 PM
link   
The Tuthe De Dannan or whatever is Irish Mythology right?

posted on Jan, 12 2019 @ 06:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: toysforadults
The Tuthe De Dannan or whatever is Irish Mythology right?

Aye (Scottish reply for "Yep"...)

posted on Jan, 13 2019 @ 09:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: Starcrossd
Dear OP.. these subjects fascinate be and I am aware. Can you explain a bit more for us though?
What exactly happened on the date? How or where are you getting your information? etc
Thanks!

A day and a place where Angels and the fallen reunited once again> My information comes from source - just saying

posted on Jan, 13 2019 @ 09:43 AM
link   
The biggest hurdle humainity faces is accepting that they are not numbered one in this creation. You are not alone you need to get your head around that fact that other intelligent exist within this creation.~in my existance life can exist as light. it is a level of sentience where ANgels and the Tuatha de Danann become very real. Just because your vision as a Human is restricted to .001% of the visible spectrum don't rule out that others who exist at different levels of the LIght spectrum dont exist. As we sailed into the mystic

www.youtube.com...

Lets rock some gypsy souls
edit on 13-1-2019 by DpatC because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2019 @ 04:12 AM
link   

According to Enoch 12:7, your title statement will Never happen.

However, if God allows "relatives" to get back into contact with the fallen watchers (your ANgels) then tred carefully because many of them are the same as they were in the past when YHWH made them observers of the mess that they had created. Enoch 12:7

Maybe their children (daemons) are only here on this planet, to sense the destruction that humans are willing to inflict on others for their greed of money.

Sometimes i wonder if God allowed Lucifer to create money as a test for humans, allowing God to see who, out of His mortal children, He could trust, compared to which humans were willing to destroy other lives for the sake of money. Example: War is Money.

In God's eyes, Everything happens for a reason; hence allowing money to even exist is one of His tests for humans.

The Tuatha de Danann is simply a Celtic version of the Fallen watchers, who have existed in every other mythology throughout mankind under different aliases. Try Hebrew: shem + ya'ah + aza "of the Name of power". Might give a clue as to who works alongside Azazel (Uzza, Oz).

posted on Jan, 14 2019 @ 07:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: Rapha

According to Enoch 12:7, your title statement will Never happen.

However, if God allows "relatives" to get back into contact with the fallen watchers (your ANgels) then tred carefully because many of them are the same as they were in the past when YHWH made them observers of the mess that they had created. Enoch 12:7

Maybe their children (daemons) are only here on this planet, to sense the destruction that humans are willing to inflict on others for their greed of money.

Sometimes i wonder if God allowed Lucifer to create money as a test for humans, allowing God to see who, out of His mortal children, He could trust, compared to which humans were willing to destroy other lives for the sake of money. Example: War is Money.

In God's eyes, Everything happens for a reason; hence allowing money to even exist is one of His tests for humans.

The Tuatha de Danann is simply a Celtic version of the Fallen watchers, who have existed in every other mythology throughout mankind under different aliases. Try Hebrew: shem + ya'ah + aza "of the Name of power". Might give a clue as to who works alongside Azazel (Uzza, Oz).

Brilliant a man you can quote the book of Enoch. SO in your expert opinion can you explain to me on how the calendar of Enoch relates to the prophecy of Daniel.... I will give you a clue its to do with calendars. Azazeal I know him well you could say that we are brothers playing from the same card. Its a relationship thats a bit like hegal Thesis, antithesis, synthesis. We share a common goal - Light
Sorry but i cant stop laughing but who in your opinion works alongside Azazeal. T%he names of the Angels would be a great help. You o know that since the end of Baktum Angels have re-united
On a different note This is a very popular song in the heavens

www.youtube.com...

edit on 14-1-2019 by DpatC because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2019 @ 08:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: DpatC
Brilliant a man you can quote the book of Enoch. SO in your expert opinion can you explain to me on how the calendar of Enoch relates to the prophecy of Daniel.... I will give you a clue its to do with calendars. Azazeal I know him well you could say that we are brothers playing from the same card. Its a relationship thats a bit like hegal Thesis, antithesis, synthesis. We share a common goal - Light
Sorry but i cant stop laughing but who in your opinion works alongside Azazeal. T%he names of the Angels would be a great help. You o know that since the end of Baktum Angels have re-united

Basically the calendar of Daniel will happen as the Word of God is unavoidable. No matter how matter how many alternate realities the fallen watchers create running parallel to the original world - this world, all of them will lead to the Battle of Armageddon; which is why Shemyhaza rebelled because he saw that there was no winnable conclusion.

You o know that since the end of Baktum Angels have re-united

Havn't got a clue which proves that every mortal will be given certain truth from Yahushua (God) as to what they need to know.

Brilliant a man you can quote the book of Enoch

So what. Its only the Word of God - the Truth. Brilliant ?. Go by your heart and follow your heart. Never introduce Pride because it is a death-wish.

The fallen angels have only re-united because Yahushua (God) has allowed it too happen. 200 Fallen watchers believed they could still win by introducing alien technology. However - 3 rebelled hence Operation Iraqi Freedom where the 3 gained freedom from ancient Iraq - Babylon.

Daniel is an update on Enoch and gives a dateline as to what is coming.
The 7 Year Tribulation is about to begin and the amount of hatred / revenge upon those luke-warm Christians left behind in His BARN will be astounding. So the Book of Enoch is a general version of events and prophecy of Daniel is an update, more detailed version. Who cares anyway; Yahushua is only interested in all peasant hearts - nothing more. He wants to know who is savable.

Azazel- i am sure we all know him well.
Temptation: Pride. Hell he even showed a tapestry with my name in the third circle of the 5 levels of Djinn (haShaitan), from top left to bottom right and i wished i could have punched his lights out in the dream. But hey - we all have NARROW paths to follow. Now i know why everything burns in the Lake of Fire and why the film "Constantine" (Keanu Reeves) is too damn close to the truth as too why all you hear is the wind and the flame. ELementals of Fire and Air having fun.

Too be brothers alongside Azazel would be self promotion to Seraph level and that is alongside God. If you are a mortal, then alongside Azazel is a PRIDE temptation. Are you insane to be tempted ?

i am quite happy to stay at the bottom level of the Rephaim. Yahushua knows our true honest strengths and weaknesses.

Those who work alongside Azazel would be the top rank of the fallen watchers. But their names are all aliases in Hebrew anyway.

We will never know their true names.
edit on 14-1-2019 by Rapha because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2019 @ 01:23 PM
link   
You've peaked my interest.

I am a little curious, though, DpatC... Is this a fishing expedition?

Beautiful song, btw!

posted on Jan, 15 2019 @ 07:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: Rapha

originally posted by: DpatC

Basically the calendar of Daniel will happen as the Word of God is unavoidable. No matter how matter how many alternate realities the fallen watchers create running parallel to the original world - this world, all of them will lead to the Battle of Armageddon; which is why Shemyhaza rebelled because he saw that there was no winnable conclusion.

You o know that since the end of Baktum Angels have re-united

Havn't got a clue which proves that every mortal will be given certain truth from Yahushua (God) as to what they need to know.

Brilliant a man you can quote the book of Enoch

So what. Its only the Word of God - the Truth. Brilliant ?. Go by your heart and follow your heart. Never introduce Pride because it is a death-wish.

The fallen angels have only re-united because Yahushua (God) has allowed it too happen. 200 Fallen watchers believed they could still win by introducing alien technology. However - 3 rebelled hence Operation Iraqi Freedom where the 3 gained freedom from ancient Iraq - Babylon.

Daniel is an update on Enoch and gives a dateline as to what is coming.
The 7 Year Tribulation is about to begin and the amount of hatred / revenge upon those luke-warm Christians left behind in His BARN will be astounding. So the Book of Enoch is a general version of events and prophecy of Daniel is an update, more detailed version. Who cares anyway; Yahushua is only interested in all peasant hearts - nothing more. He wants to know who is savable.

Azazel- i am sure we all know him well.
Temptation: Pride. Hell he even showed a tapestry with my name in the third circle of the 5 levels of Djinn (haShaitan), from top left to bottom right and i wished i could have punched his lights out in the dream. But hey - we all have NARROW paths to follow. Now i know why everything burns in the Lake of Fire and why the film "Constantine" (Keanu Reeves) is too damn close to the truth as too why all you hear is the wind and the flame. ELementals of Fire and Air having fun.

Too be brothers alongside Azazel would be self promotion to Seraph level and that is alongside God. If you are a mortal, then alongside Azazel is a PRIDE temptation. Are you insane to be tempted ?

i am quite happy to stay at the bottom level of the Rephaim. Yahushua knows our true honest strengths and weaknesses.

Those who work alongside Azazel would be the top rank of the fallen watchers. But their names are all aliases in Hebrew anyway.

We will never know their true names.

Okay so in your ubnderstaning your still at God that helps alot as I now now whom Im speaking with. In our understanding we have got to the next Logos level of creation that of a Ultimate creator. God is just a level of sentience you go through before getting back to something that has been named Gaia or Danu.There are many desgrees up from that of God before you get to the hymn sheet Im singing from
Their names aren't aliases, why would you suspect otherwise, my family have no reason to lie. Angels have been around since the day that my family accended from "chaos into Light". The war in heaven wasn't about Angels going against God. They din't they went against that God's interpretation of what our fathers creation was about. Angels hyave lineage that goes backk to the main Logo's God's dont
You haven't answered my question how does the calender of Enoch relate to the prophecy of Daniel. Answer that5 and you will understand why follk like me are now back.

Here's asong you many not appreciate - A tr5BE CA33ed q4est - 6h 0y g6d
www.youtube.com...
edit on 15-1-2019 by DpatC because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join