It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Vaccines and Autism: Expert Exposes DOJ Vaccine Fraud

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+15 more 
posted on Jan, 12 2019 @ 07:28 AM
link   
Vaccines and Autism: Expert Exposes DOJ Vaccine Fraud

On the show Full Measure with Sharyl Attkisson, it was revealed that pro-vaccine expert Dr. Andrew Zimmerman, whose testimony as an expert witness has been used to disprove a link between vaccines and autism, told government officials over a decade ago that vaccines actually can cause autism. The information has been kept secret until recently.

Basically, as an expert witness for the DOJ in vaccine court, Dr. Zimmerman denied that an MMR vaccine had caused autism in one specific girl's case.

There is no evidence of an association between autism and the alleged reaction to MMR and Hg [mercury], and it is more likely than not that there is a genetic basis for autism in this child.

The DOJ represented his words as applying to all such cases. In other words, that the MMR vaccine never caused autism, rather than the truth that the MMR vaccine did not cause this one little girl's autism.

Dr. Zimmerman clarified his findings to the DOJ:

The following is directly from Dr. Zimmerman’s signed affidavit:
I clarified that my written expert opinion regarding Michelle Cedillo was a case-specific opinion as to Michelle Cedillo. My written expert opinion regarding Michelle Cedillo was not intended to be a blanket statement as to all children and all medical science.

I explained that I was of the opinion that there were exceptions in which vaccinations could cause autism.

I explained that my opinion regarding exceptions in which vaccines could cause autism was based upon advances in science, medicine, and clinical research of one of my patients in particular.”

Can anyone guess what happened next? Of course you can:

Shortly after clarifying his opinion to the DOJ attorneys, Zimmerman was contacted and informed that he would no longer be needed as a witness for HHS. He had been scheduled to testify on Monday June 18th, just three days after his clarification to attorneys.

So Dr. Zimmerman did not testify; but the case continued, and the DOJ attorney --

...went on to recite Dr. Zimmerman’s case-specific testimony without any mention of the doctor’s clarifications. In fact, Matanoski was even so bold as to say, “We know his views on this issue.” And so, the expert medical opinion of Dr. Zimmerman was deliberately used out of context to help the HHS win a landmark proceeding which resulted in a formal ruling that vaccines do not cause autism.

Dr. Zimmerman’s affidavit was signed in September 2018 and is just now coming into the light. Robert F. Kennedy Jr., an attorney and vaccine safety activist, has called it “One of the most consequential frauds, arguably in human history.”

Dr. Zimmerman's Affidavit is more specific about potential vaccine-related autism:

More specifically, I explained that in a subset of children with an underlying mitochondrial dysfunction, vaccine induced fever and immune stimulation that exceeded metabolic energy reserves could, and in at least one of my patients, did cause regressive encephalopathy with features of autism spectrum disorder.

You can read a transcript of Sherryl Atkinsson's show here.< br />
Interestingly enough, Dr. Zimmerman's claims that vaccines can cause autism are consistent with the claims of Dr. William Thompson -- the "CDC Whistleblower" -- who claimed that documentation had been destroyed and study criteria altered to hide that vaccines were causing in autism in Black boys under 3 years old. Well, consistent to the extent that autism is linked to vaccines in specific subsets.

Dr. Thompson has publically stated to Congressman William Posey and others that he and his colleagues in the CDC Vaccine Safety Branch were ordered to commit scientific fraud, destroy evidence and manipulate data to conceal the link between autism and vaccines.

CDC Blocks Whistleblower William Thompson from Testifying in Vaccine Injury Case

It also reminds me of another thread I did a while back, about parents accused/charged/convicted/incarcerated for "shaken baby syndrome" when the true cause of the child's injuries (death) could be vaccine injury.

World Renowned Neuropathologist has Career Destroyed for Disproving Shaken Baby Syndrome

I have not checked these out, but there are several links to studies that link autism with vaccination here: CDC: You’re Fired. Autism Coverup Exposed.

No one is demanding that no one get another vaccine for anything ever. No "anti-vaxxers" here.

But there is a demand for reasonable precautions for reasonable risks. Not freaking lies and half-truths that are hurting -- and even killing -- children. Many many healthcare providers have objected that babies/children are being given too many vaccinations too young and too quickly.

At this point I have to wonder if the "cure" isn't worse than the disease. How many more children (and, eventually, adults) have been harmed more by vaccines than if they had simply suffered the course of the disease? How many of those could have been spared that misery if we had just admitted that some children will react adversely, and committed our resources to identifying those children and developing a different course of action?

posted on Jan, 12 2019 @ 07:40 AM
link   
The cure most definitely is not worse than the disease.

I would rather my children have Autism (which I still don't believe there to be a causation through vaccines) than die.

I do think that they should spend more time (or at least make the public aware if they are pursuing) identifying any potential genes that may cause a bad reaction in people, but at this point in time, I believe that it is still better to vaccinate everyone so that herd immunity covers the ones that cannot get vaccinated.

posted on Jan, 12 2019 @ 07:42 AM
link   

edit on 1122019 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2019 @ 07:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: superman2012
The cure most definitely is not worse than the disease.

That's quite the blanket statement.

I would rather my children have Autism (which I still don't believe there to be a causation through vaccines) than die.

Could you please link me to the journals with the peer-reviewed double-blind placebo in vivo clinical studies that you've personally conducted and published? Thanks. Much appreciated.

I do think that they should spend more time (or at least make the public aware if they are pursuing) identifying any potential genes that may cause a bad reaction in people...

Actually, this is all about letting the public know that the government is well aware of such potential problems and are refusing to even admit it, much less pursue any research. That's the problem.

but at this point in time, I believe that it is still better to vaccinate everyone so that herd immunity covers the ones that cannot get vaccinated.

That dangerous combination of ignorance and arrogance. Despite the fact that you have no real idea what these vaccines are doing, and knowing that you are being willfully and deliberately lied to about these vaccines, you would also willfully and deliberately inflict certain harm on some to protect others -- presumably yourself first and foremost -- in the name of "herd immunity."

Okay. Gotcha.

posted on Jan, 12 2019 @ 08:17 AM
link   
I'll play my part here and go ahead and say it - blanket vaccinations just encourage weak genetics to spread.

How many worthless mouth-breathers do each of you encounter each day that could have been avoided if their great grandparents hadn't made it?

Having said that, my parents were vaccinated- and so was I .... but hey. Symptoms of mild autism are spread far and wide right now. It would sort of explain pretty much every complaint I've got with everyone in america under the age of 25 right now, wouldn't it?

Ok, back to work...

posted on Jan, 12 2019 @ 08:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: lordcomac
I'll play my part here and go ahead and say it - blanket vaccinations just encourage weak genetics to spread.

How many worthless mouth-breathers do each of you encounter each day that could have been avoided if their great grandparents hadn't made it?

There is a school of thought (not everyone of course!) that kinda sorta agrees with you... from a more positive perspective:

The Unreported Health Benefits of Measles

posted on Jan, 12 2019 @ 08:42 AM
link   
Vaccines have become big business in the last few decades. All I can remember vaxxed for when young in the UK was DPT (Diphtheria, Polio, Typhoid). I have no idea how many they force on kids these days but it seems a lot more from what I've read on ATS.

I don't trust the pharma corps.

posted on Jan, 12 2019 @ 08:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Boadicea

That's terrible if true. What happens now?

posted on Jan, 12 2019 @ 08:55 AM
link   
Why is autism higher in areas where they do vaccinate? Causation does not correlation. It could be package food, or something else . Whatever the link is, there will be an economical change and life changes that come along with the truth. Is the truth being hidden because they aren’t looking for it? Because they are being told not to release it? One would think a good statistical compute program could give us some good options

www.worldatlas.com...

posted on Jan, 12 2019 @ 09:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: LightSpeedDriver
I have no idea how many they force on kids these days but it seems a lot more from what I've read on ATS.

The current USA vaccine schedule is here:
www.greenmedinfo.com... s

We vaccinate for all of the following: Influenza, Diptheria, Tetanus, Pertussis (DTaP), Hep B, Rotavirus, Influenza Type B (HIB), Pneumococcol (PVC), Polio (IVP), Measles, Mumps, Rubella (MMR), and Chicken Pox (Varicella) -- 13 diseases total, and 74 doses by adulthood.

Here's one breakdown for perspective:

*In 1950, there were 3 childhood vaccines typically given when a child entered school.
*In 1983, there were 10 recommended vaccines by the age of 6 years old (24 doses, 7 injections, 4 oral doses for polio).
*In 2010, the CDC vax schedule totaled 68 doses with more than half given by the time a child was only a year and a half old.
*In 2016, the schedule has increased to 74 doses by age 17 with 53 injections and 3 oral doses of rotavirus.

ETA: CDC Adds 3 More Shots to Vax Schedule

I don't trust the pharma corps.

I don't either. I don't trust congress critters too. Or the revolving door between federal regulatory agencies and Big Pharma. And I really don't trust their unholy alliance!!!
edit on 12-1-2019 by Boadicea because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2019 @ 09:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: tadaman

That's terrible if true. What happens now?

My best guess is that Rep Kennedy will use it to try to push even stronger for investigations, hearings, etc... but I suspect the class action PI lawyers will be jumping on this pretty quick too (and they may get farther!). I would hope that lawyers would be going after the feds/DOJ for fraud and possibly RICO as well, though I don't know how far they'll get.

We'll have to wait and see what comes of it.

I do find it curious that we're suddenly experiencing a measles "outbreak" at the same time this news is coming out...

posted on Jan, 12 2019 @ 09:24 AM
link   
a reply to: SocratesJohnson

Causation does not correlation. It could be package food, or something else .

We can't rule out combinations of factors as well.

For example, in inner cities where lead poisoning is rampant, it is known that lead poisoning leads to autism. I can only imagine how that could compound damage for a child susceptible to vaccines. This would disproportionately affect Black children, and Black boys in particular, as Dr. Thompson reported.

Whatever the link is, there will be an economical change and life changes that come along with the truth.

Indeed -- for better and worse depending on whether you're a victim or a profiteer.

posted on Jan, 12 2019 @ 09:31 AM
link   
a reply to: tadaman
ETA: I meant to reply to you with this. I hope this works!

Just had an afterthough... it will be interesting to see what if anything Trump has to say about this. I know Trump has linked autism and vaccines in the past, but I'm not sure where he stands on it now.

This is from about a year ago: Trump appears to abandon vaccine sceptic group denounced by scientists

Robert F Kennedy Jr claimed to be leading a review of links to autism – a widely debunked claim – but now says he hasn’t heard from the White House in months

This is from May of last year: Trump claims vaccines and autism are linked but his own experts vehemently disagree

The president has tweeted more than 20 times claiming – falsely – there is a link between vaccines and autism

I'm not finding anything recent from Trump. But I'm not finding anything that says he's changed his mind either.
edit on 12-1-2019 by Boadicea because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2019 @ 09:42 AM
link   
a reply to: superman2012

What about informed consent?

posted on Jan, 12 2019 @ 10:00 AM
link   
Just the fact that the government has secret vaccine courts, which hide most statistics regarding vaccines from the public & hide lawsuits regarding vaccines should frighten most into not getting vaccinated. I still haven't been able to find any information regarding how many people with AFM were vaccinated & how many were not. This type of information is not available to the public. I believe there's a correlation with the increased number of vaccines & increased cases of autism cases. The amish also have a far lower percentage of autism. They don't get vaccinated. Also if one looks at the number of reported AFM cases, they spike evey year around flu season when everyone gets their shots. See CDC chart in link below.

www.cdc.gov...

posted on Jan, 12 2019 @ 10:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: JBIZZ
They don't get vaccinated. Also if one looks at the number of reported AFM cases, they spike evey year around flu season when everyone gets their shots. See CDC chart in link below.

www.cdc.gov...

Thank you!

Those are some huge spikes, and definitely show a pattern. Obviously, correlation does not equal causation, but it is worth further research.

posted on Jan, 12 2019 @ 10:39 AM
link   
EXCLUSIVE: How Mueller Has Been Silencing Whistleblowers To Set Up Fake Special Counsels For Years

All part and parcel of the same Justice Department...

This is what happens when we let our "authorities" make the truth criminal.

posted on Jan, 12 2019 @ 11:55 AM
link   
Death or autism you decide.

Could get autism either way with polio. Autism or Austism that confined to a wheel chair.

posted on Jan, 12 2019 @ 11:56 AM
link   
Because more kids survive even the autistic ones where you vaccinate.
a reply to: SocratesJohnson

posted on Jan, 12 2019 @ 12:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Athetos

Death or autism you decide.

It's really not that simple.

Could get autism either way with polio.

Or not. My dad had polio. He didn't suffer autism nor any of the other long-term adverse effects associated with the disease. It is, however, one of the diseases that I would vaccinate against and be willing to take my chances with the vaccine, rather than the disease. The measles or chicken pox vaccine, not so much. The seasonal flu, never.

Especially not as long as the manufacturers have no criminal or civil liability.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join