It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Current state of the US about politics, i'm sad

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 12 2019 @ 04:52 AM
link   
I am sad, i have been watching for years the decline of the American culture into stupidity, and i was looking at thread today about all the stupidity going on these days in the country of my father that i felt sad as f*ck

I'm so sorry guys, what is this?

So here, whoever who want's to get it, will get it, the other's, are meaningless

That's all, do whatever you feel bout this, but it is what it is, you are destroying your own country with stupidity, and i feel terrible sad about it but there are no words i can say that would prove that to you. You just can't get it, go outside the country and see it from there, how stupid the entire thing is

There are ways to look a this, tons as always, but it's so obvious honestly, just stop and figure the real thing out, policitians give a f*k about you! no matter party or ideals they pretend to follow, how can't you see the obvious?

Anyways, thanks for reading and if you going to insult please do gentle, i won't even be replying anyway, sadly, but don't let that allow you to become a nasty soul

-

Dawn

posted on Jan, 12 2019 @ 04:58 AM
link   
a reply to: BoneSay

I don't t think enough people stop to think how their country is perceived from the outside and I feel this is especially true for the U.S.

This is coming from somone who comes from a country who used to rule the world but now is looking weak, indecisive and foolish on the world stage for the lack of negotiation and indeed progress in their exit from a league of nations....

posted on Jan, 12 2019 @ 05:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: djz3ro

I don't t think enough people stop to think how their country is perceived from the outside and I feel this is especially true for the U.S.

This is coming from somone who comes from a country who used to rule the world but now is looking weak, indecisive and foolish on the world stage for the lack of negotiation and indeed progress in their exit from a league of nations....

What happens when citizens go along to maintain their illusions.

Keep following the ass that is front of you. You may be moving but you just keep going in circles. Poking out your chest and stomping your feet, won't change the situation.

Sad thing is that it is not a joke.

edit on 12-1-2019 by NightSkyeB4Dawn because: Clean up.

posted on Jan, 12 2019 @ 05:18 AM
link   
And some of us don’t give a f@ck how we’re perceived by other countries. I wish they would go away without our aid money or military protection. America should put Americans first, were doing just fine here. Maybe your media gives you these perceptions, our own media is a propaganda machine, it’s no wonder that ya think.

posted on Jan, 12 2019 @ 06:01 AM
link   
Some people should look in the mirror before projecting their ignorance about others.

posted on Jan, 12 2019 @ 06:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: WUNK22
And some of us don’t give a f@ck how we’re perceived by other countries. I wish they would go away without our aid money or military protection. America should put Americans first, were doing just fine here. Maybe your media gives you these perceptions, our own media is a propaganda machine, it’s no wonder that ya think.

Something in you is very broken, something that doesn't allow you to protect your own country with critical thinking instead of just crazy nationalism, you don't get it at all

I defend the US as much as i can, you can see it but as long as it is fair, you just seem to be an enemy of the country you seem to care for. You don't understand how you are harming the US. And that's the sad part really

posted on Jan, 12 2019 @ 06:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: Middleoftheroad
Some people should look in the mirror before projecting their ignorance about others.

So say who are those, because it seems like a lot of people here are just so focused on the chant that hey forgot about the part when you have to keep making the country the best and are living out of the things the ww2 generation and before created

posted on Jan, 12 2019 @ 06:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: WUNK22

You must be one of those that expect everyone who comes to the US to speak English because "This is America" but also goes to other country and expects everyone to also speak English because "you came from America" and how the hell they can't get what i'm saying since i'm the one paying and the important tourist here!

lol

posted on Jan, 12 2019 @ 06:30 AM
link   
Real Americans, are proud of what came before them and can handle it and deal with the future

Fake Americans, are showing off from what they parents and grand fathers did back then, and they can't handle anything but to brag about things they can't even do on their own, but let's talk about the past!

So it comes to that, and it's sad. Because as seen here, as soon as i post this there it comes the usual stupidity i was talking about, but with nothing else

Real Americans are out there turning the nation into something better and cooler than it is now, constantly being turned down by imbeciles that try to keep things slow so they can understand and keep control of what's going on even if it means getting behind every other single country in the world......

But but but...

posted on Jan, 12 2019 @ 07:25 AM
link   
I'm one of those that don't care about how others perceive America. I am a nationalist and I'm proud to claim so. I don't post about other countries' political issues because I believe you should worry about your own house before commenting on your neighbor's yard.

There's nothing wrong with talking about the past either. There is a lot to be learned from the past so we don't repeat previous mistakes which leads to be a better future. That said, this post seems like another "Bash the USA" thread to me but I'm admittedly having a hard time understanding your posts.

posted on Jan, 12 2019 @ 07:47 AM
link   

Not sure America has ever had a "culture"... We are only really a couple hundred years old... 400 max. We have fads... not culture.

Look at this website as an example. Years ago was pretty good. Now is mostly trump supporters proclaiming their intelligence and calling all democrats stupid. Years ago I posted something about Muslims and was schooled that not all Muslims are terrorist,,, Now you can claim all democrats are stupid and get stars and flags... Post something anti trump and you are called retard and accused of living in your mother's basement...

Just fads...

posted on Jan, 12 2019 @ 09:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: tinner07

Not sure America has ever had a "culture"... We are only really a couple hundred years old... 400 max. We have fads... not culture.

Look at this website as an example. Years ago was pretty good. Now is mostly trump supporters proclaiming their intelligence and calling all democrats stupid. Years ago I posted something about Muslims and was schooled that not all Muslims are terrorist,,, Now you can claim all democrats are stupid and get stars and flags... Post something anti trump and you are called retard and accused of living in your mother's basement...

Just fads...

Very well said and oh......so true.

posted on Jan, 12 2019 @ 11:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: tinner07

Just fads...

Yawn...

So building and fostering a nation with the most opportunities and freedoms ever seen was just a fad? Oookay... Whatever helps you sleep at night.

A fad is this manufactured outrage from a bunch of perpetually triggered fools who parrot just about anything they read in the news.

You want be taken legitimately and not get questioned about your housing status?

Then stop concerning yourself with things only a basement dwelling millennial would concern themselves with. Like this Russian and racist narrative. You all are now 10 times worse than the birthers...
Just sayin.

posted on Jan, 12 2019 @ 11:43 AM
link   
It always makes me laugh how Democrats can find no wrong with other democrats and Republicans can find no wrong with Republicans and then both sides make out that the other side is destroying our country. and not working together to fix things that need to be fixed.

Politicians literally closed the government over a temper tantrum. And won't open it because of petty fighting. It's pretty sickening.

Politics is the only area of real life where people don't work together. I was in the military, ran a couple of business, worked in all kinds of industries, including telecom, food, warehouse, advertising, etc. And it really is only politicians that can't get along.

We buy into it because we're really, really dumb and believe everything our favorite celebrity tells us to believe. Like Matt Damon, Sean Hannity, Ann Coulter, Rachel Maddow, Ruxh Limbaugh. never realizing that those people aren't any smarter than us.

posted on Jan, 12 2019 @ 12:30 PM
link   
Deleted double post.

edit on 12-1-2019 by HarbingerOfShadows because: double post

posted on Jan, 12 2019 @ 12:31 PM
link   

I'm sorry but you're illustrating the mindset that is exactly why our country is broken and getting increasingly more so.

posted on Jan, 12 2019 @ 12:36 PM
link   
a reply to: tinner07

O.o You cannot be serious.

Hate to tell you but something doesn't cease to exist simply because you do not like it.

And as for righties insulting your side.
Well, you leave out the whole thing of you lefties calling everyone else stupid and some sort of a bigot if they dare to dissent.
edit on 12-1-2019 by HarbingerOfShadows because: (no reason given)

new topics

join