It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Big Explosion in Paris - Live Video (Filmer First Thinks Terror Attack but Now Gas Leak Reported)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 12 2019 @ 02:33 AM
link   
There was just a huge explosion in Paris that knocked glass out of buildings blocks away. A terrorist attack is suspected by this guy filming but it's still very early.

This man was there and is recording live. He says there are confirmed casualties. Says his friend saw and confirmed a number of people dead unfortunately.

He claims he saw a huge fireball when it happened with billowing smoke.

SO incredibly sad. You can tell he is very shook up and people are walking around obviously in shock.

edit on 12-1-2019 by nicevillegrl because: ETA

edit on 12-1-2019 by nicevillegrl because: added info

edit on 12-1-2019 by nicevillegrl because: Update for new info

edit on 12-1-2019 by nicevillegrl because: Update

edit on 12-1-2019 by nicevillegrl because: (no reason given)

edit on 12-1-2019 by nicevillegrl because: Clarification

edit on 12-1-2019 by nicevillegrl because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2019 @ 02:45 AM
link   
Update: He is now saying that some people are saying a gas explosion. He is hesitant to believe that because of the size but gas explosions can create that kind of blast I think?

He just stated on his live video that this happened 45 minutes ago. I guess info will be getting clearer as time passes.

posted on Jan, 12 2019 @ 02:48 AM
link   
a reply to: nicevillegrl

Umm, no...
Not at all a suspected "terrorist attack"
It was a gas leak in a boulangerie

posted on Jan, 12 2019 @ 02:54 AM
link   
Apparently being treated as being caused by a gas leak.

posted on Jan, 12 2019 @ 03:14 AM
link   
The live video guy started right after it happened which was shortly before I posted. When he started videoing and when I posted initially he suspected a terrorist attack. I’ve since updated the title and the information. Keep in mind when he started taking the video and when I posted it was what he suspected.

a reply to: Cassi3l

posted on Jan, 12 2019 @ 03:17 AM
link   

Gas

Having seen the aftermath of numerous explosions from various causes I'm thinking this looks like a gas main blew up due to the debris around the place. All the windows have been blown out BUT the buildings themselves are barely damaged

Anything 'high explosive' would cause a shockwave that would cause much more 'structural damage' due to it's 'force' unlike a gas explosion which is more like the "whooof" that happens when you throw petrol on a fire, it's a much slower burn ergo does a different kind of damage, like this kind.

don't get me wrong, natural gas can be amazingly destructive in the right circumstances but in Almost Any situation where an amount of NG has penetrated several buildings, when it's ignited it would go off with a Big "WOOOMPPFF" as the air rapidly expanded ~50% which blows out all the window and loose/lightweight woodwork etc But doesn't do any real 'structural damage' ,, unlike the 20,000m/s shockwave a high exlposive produces

just a thought in these crazy times .... who wants the 'diversion' and from what? Or is it a ploy to keep the media reporting bullsh#t whilst the Yellow Jackets are ???? who knows?

posted on Jan, 12 2019 @ 03:17 AM
link   
Lotta on edge ppl in Europe...no doubt any big enough boom and people will initially suspect bad guys. Lets wait for some investigation though is the best bet.

posted on Jan, 12 2019 @ 03:18 AM
link   
Ongoing coverage whilst waiting for the Yellow Vests : here

posted on Jan, 12 2019 @ 03:27 AM
link   
Totally agree. I was trying to say the guy filming the live video suspected a terror attack at first but apparently didn’t do s good job of making my meaning clear. I was watching YouTube when his live video popped up in my recommended literally right after it happened. I wasn’t trying to imply anyone was suggesting or suspecting it might be a terror stat k except for the guy taking the video when he first started filming.

a reply to: SaturnFX

posted on Jan, 12 2019 @ 05:28 AM
link   

There you go... GAS Ex plosion ... again..

Can someone tell me how many of these big gas explosions have occured recently because I remember posting a thread a few years back predicting gas' explosions occuring a lot more frequently. I also posted on a thread here that terrorist could use gas cookers to and gas appliances tin hotels and other buildings to cause destruction.

posted on Jan, 12 2019 @ 07:33 AM
link   

'There was just a huge explosion here in Paris, I'm going to walk towards it to see what happened'

Darwin, one for you lad, 😂

posted on Jan, 13 2019 @ 02:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: SaturnFX
Lotta on edge ppl in Europe...no doubt any big enough boom and people will initially suspect bad guys. Lets wait for some investigation though is the best bet.

Your right in that, they've been trained up to think like that by the bad guys in government.

The bad guys in government want everyone to live in fear of the bad guys so the very caring, benevolent govt can put their arms around everyone and tell them not worry daddy is going to look after you only make more and more caring benevolent laws that take way the rights of the "naive children."

Does govt care about us. I put their claims up against a comparative measure.

Our govt is always telling us their first obligation is to protect the safety of the population. I put this claim of careing about my security up against a comparative question; do they care about my financial security?

I find they dont give a stuff about the welfare system in fact they are dismantling it so there is more to pay out in corporate welfare.

No; they don't give a stuff about my security. The answer to one question proves the lie in the other.

top topics

join