It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How much does a slice of pizza cost in your area

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 12 2019 @ 01:12 AM
link   
When I was going to Los Angeles college a place across the street was selling the slices at a buck twenty five a slice. I'm sure the owner has long passed but the daughter should still be kick'n. Maybe some here know of the place. I think it was called Giovani's Pizza.
Good cheese pizza, sausage was kind of bland, not home made though.

posted on Jan, 12 2019 @ 01:17 AM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic

I don't know any places that sell by the slice except snack bars or 7-11.

There is one place in my town that charges about 28 bucks for an extra large and it is worth every dollar and more. They also give you ranch and honey for dipping the crusts.

posted on Jan, 12 2019 @ 01:19 AM
link   
By the slice you are looking around $5 in California. But they are large slices.

posted on Jan, 12 2019 @ 01:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: randomtangentsrme
By the slice you are looking around $5 in California. But they are large slices.

Dude I went to a McD'z in CA and iced mocha and hash browns was almost 9 dollars!

edit on 12-1-2019 by NarcolepticBuddha because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2019 @ 02:46 AM
link   
A buck per slice at our mom & pop place, or about the same price in bucks as they are inches, depending on what we order (so 14 inch Meat Lover's --$14, for example)

They make 'em as big as 24 inches, price ranges from $20 for a cheese pizza to a little over $30 for a Deluxe. VERY rarely do you see a chain delivery driver around here, our little local place is crazy popular and customers are pretty loyal, and those folks earned the loyalty -- they lick the competition in both quality & bang for the buck

posted on Jan, 12 2019 @ 03:56 AM
link   

A nice mom and pop pizza place down the road sells a slice for $3.50.
Really good pizza!
It’s really old and used to have a few regulars that got locked for mob related activities.

Can’t remember the name of it but it’s in Henderson Nevada which is pretty much Las Vegas.

edit on 2/19/2013 by Allaroundyou because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2019 @ 05:30 AM
link   
There is no pizza outside of New York, the rest is just poor imitations. It’s the hard water here, our fried chicken sucks compared to the Carolinas, or the mudbugs of Louisiana, just a fact.

posted on Jan, 12 2019 @ 05:30 AM
link   
Chicago does an ok job, little thick for my cultured tastes.
edit on 1 123212 1919 by WUNK22 because: (no reason given)

Slice is between $2 and $5 for a cheese only..
edit on 1 123412 1919 by WUNK22 because: Contents

posted on Jan, 12 2019 @ 08:28 AM
link   

You can get a hot and ready at Little Ceasers which is a small pep and cheese for 5.99
At a local spot you get 2 slices and a can of pop for $5

posted on Jan, 12 2019 @ 08:44 AM
link   
$2 per slice at Sam's club and West shore pizza. Sbarro's pizza at the malls are closer to three dollars, but you typically get a drink with them.

This is in Tampa Florida. I have not been to Tampa Joe's in awhile since it was renamed from Boston's so but they have a great pizza and so does mellow mushroom.

posted on Jan, 12 2019 @ 11:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: WUNK22
Chicago does an ok job, little thick for my cultured tastes.

Chicago pizza is an abomination. And for some reason if you do get thin crust they cut it into tiny pieces since apparently no one in that godforsaken hell hole knows how to do 'the fold'.

posted on Jan, 12 2019 @ 11:33 AM
link   
A bigger slice usually runs about two to two and a half bucks here. A whole large pizza from a decent place runs between fifteen and twenty two bucks. We do have some really good pizza joints here. Of course, there are some fancy expensive pizza places here but their pizzas are not even close to the good ones at some of the pizza joints. We just got a large Tostada pizza from up north at the Ambassador lounge in Houghton, that ran about nineteen bucks for the big pizza. They have the best tostada pizza of anywhere

I am looking at this threads prices and can't believe how expensive they are saying things are.

I am not talking about store pizza slices, they are about two bucks but are not nearly as good as some of the pizza places here. We do not even bother going to little ceasars or Dominos, they are nothing compared to the privately owned places make here. Congress bar pizzas and Tino's pizza are a few of the best. Scrap that organic pizza and cudighi they sell around here, they taste like crap, I do not know why anyone would want to eat them, it can be organic and have good taste, they need to have Italians making the cudighi or sausage for those pizzas.

posted on Jan, 12 2019 @ 04:16 PM
link   

I got a slice last night for CDF 2,750. Of course, everything in Kinshasa is high. Headed back now the Chicago, so forget Pizza - head for the White Castle for a bag of sliders. BTW 2750 CDF is about $1.50. Just seems like more.

top topics

join