It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tulsi Gabbard Running For President

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 12 2019 @ 11:52 AM
link   
I'll keep an eye on her, I like a lot of what she says.
But I'll be curious to see how much she gave up to reach this point, and if she gets close to the nomination how much she compromised.

posted on Jan, 12 2019 @ 12:28 PM
link   
a reply to: pavil

what I have become?

she was once called "Assad’s mouthpiece in Washington"

the rightists just like her because she says "Radical Islam" so they feel they can "one of us" with her

posted on Jan, 12 2019 @ 12:28 PM
link   

what I have become?

she was once called "Assad’s mouthpiece in Washington"

the rightists just like her because she says "Radical Islam" so they feel they can "one of us" with her

posted on Jan, 12 2019 @ 01:13 PM
link   
a reply to: XAnarchistX

So talking is worse than arming and supporting Jihadists to overthrow the government's of two countries and create the biggest refugee crisis of our times? Let alone all the death, destruction, rape and slavery that accompanied that action.

Nice......
edit on 12-1-2019 by pavil because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2019 @ 01:32 PM
link   

what are you even talking about?

are you talking about how the US arms and funds Israel and their murder? or how the US government funds dictators around the world? how the US government has funded the Neo-Nazi party in Ukraine?

including Obama and now Trump

how is "working with dictators" an agreeable way to "deal" with the Middle East, no one should be dealing with anything

posted on Jan, 12 2019 @ 01:35 PM
link   
a reply to: XAnarchistX

Just so we are clear, you support how we assisted in the destruction of Modern Syria and Libya and the subsequent misery that those decisions brought?

Time to get back on subject.

posted on Jan, 12 2019 @ 01:49 PM
link   
a reply to: watchitburn

We are scum to be belligerently opposed. Asking what a candidate stands for is ok unless you're a subhuman like us doing the asking

Then the Trump supporter should just lay down and die as penance for existing.

That poster made my day. We get our very own social "enemies". Cool huh.

edit on 1 12 2019 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2019 @ 02:02 PM
link   

how is that clear?

at what point have I ever said I support any of that, do you actually read what people write or just come with your ignorant posting?

I don't support Dictators, I don't support Imperialism or Colonialism, why would I support the so-called US in their destruction of another occupied territory?

you are confused

posted on Jan, 12 2019 @ 02:15 PM
link   
Yeah, I like Tulsi. She did one tour there in Iraq, and that's more than any other candidate. Her head is in the right place and so is her heart.

Wars brought under fraud harm all society by destroying its moral character.

posted on Jan, 12 2019 @ 07:04 PM
link   
It's another good point a candidate that did a tour in Iraq, knows why we shouldn't go nation building by force in the 21st century.
As Ron Paul said back in 2007 a sad waste of blood and treasure.
Even Trump doesn't fully understand that as he was never actually in it, doing it.
It's a theory to him, an ideology just like his other polices

And Gabbard is the only DNC member that would never let the radical part of Islam push her around, she knows.

Also I am seeing early attacks on her already within the left, just like Trump had from the right, she could be the DNC version of Trump as an outsider.

Honestly I would like a Gabbard vs Trump, I think America would win either way, if somebody like Harris or Warren wins the general, the country will sink deeper into divisions and political tribalism worse than the Obama /Trump years.
edit on 12-1-2019 by Blue_Jay33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2019 @ 07:54 PM
link   
I want Bloomberg to run for President.

posted on Jan, 15 2019 @ 04:19 AM
link   
a reply to: MaxNocerino7

No thank you.

posted on Jan, 15 2019 @ 04:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Salander

I believe she did two tours...

Yep, two tours. Volunteered for her second, as Military Police. Honors graduate of the Alabama military academy, first woman to do so.

She's on all the right committees in the House--foreign affairs, veterans affairs. Though I have to wonder how long that'll last given the animosity she faces from within her own party.

posted on Jan, 15 2019 @ 05:25 AM
link   
She will fail.

posted on Jan, 15 2019 @ 08:04 AM
link   
It concerns me that she has condemned the neocons yet she is a member of the CFR

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join