It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tulsi Gabbard Running For President

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 11 2019 @ 11:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: toysforadults
a reply to: DBCowboy

ya and people with your mentality is why we have record voter turnout and the same exact people get elect it's a joke

You're right.

It is all my fault.

My bad.

posted on Jan, 11 2019 @ 11:30 PM
link   
a reply to: toysforadults

Taxes
Vets
Government size
Free speech
Gun rights

Those are all partisan issues?

Lord help us if we don't want to know candidates ideas on topics.

posted on Jan, 11 2019 @ 11:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blue_Jay33

Tulsi Gabbard Running

I actually think she is virtually the only the Democrat to be good for America and beat Trump.
She actually was the first to run away from Hillary in 2016 on principled ideology, she is military but more dove than hawk.

I hope she wins the primary she is the only democrat I could be ok with beating Trump in 2020.
She strikes me as the female version of Dennis Kucinich.

Democrats what say you ?

Yay!
I will be watching her closely.
I could vote for her.

posted on Jan, 11 2019 @ 11:50 PM
link   
Wow so she'll be running after all. I definitely think she can gain good grass-roots traction and put in a good showing at the least. Might not agree with her on every policy, but I definitely like her and think she's genuine.

I wouldn't worry too much about the whole "gun-grabbing" fear, there's only so much a President can do in that arena and I don't think she's the type to go all out on an issue as dividing as that.

She's definitely the best candidate the Dems have had in a long time, that's for sure.

posted on Jan, 11 2019 @ 11:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blue_Jay33

Tulsi Gabbard Running

I actually think she is virtually the only the Democrat to be good for America and beat Trump.

Sorry, but 'Democrats" and "Good for America" should never be used in the same sentence. I will never ever vote for another Democrat again, regardless. They've proven over and over beyond a shadow of a doubt that they're not to be trusted.

Unfortunately, I don't think she would be any different than the rest of them.

posted on Jan, 12 2019 @ 12:10 AM
link   
As far as religion, she's not exactly hindu. Apparently the group she belongs to is considered a flat- out cult by many in Hawai'i (at least according to the boards I follow). That could certainly hurt her politically in time. This "cult" is on Oahu though, and that's not my island, so I'm not totally familiar with its workings or the stigma attached to it there.

www.hawaiinewsnow.com...

Evidently there is some sort of disagreement between she and Mazie Hirono, who I'm not a fan of, so take that as you will. Makes Tulsi look better in my book.

In any event, Tulsi could potentially be a strong candidate, but issues with her past could be used against her.

posted on Jan, 12 2019 @ 12:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: Navieko
Wow so she'll be running after all. I definitely think she can gain good grass-roots traction and put in a good showing at the least. Might not agree with her on every policy, but I definitely like her and think she's genuine.

I wouldn't worry too much about the whole "gun-grabbing" fear, there's only so much a President can do in that arena and I don't think she's the type to go all out on an issue as dividing as that.

She's definitely the best candidate the Dems have had in a long time, that's for sure.

Wonder if this means Bernie is out of this one? She wouldn't run if it were going to take votes from him.

posted on Jan, 12 2019 @ 01:43 AM
link   
I don't think Bernie should run, or Biden, it's time for fresh people.

Biden has all those creepy/Pedo vids that would get played endlessly, nah let's take a pass on him, it would be seen as an Obama third term, which we don't need.
edit on 12-1-2019 by Blue_Jay33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2019 @ 02:19 AM
link   
i think she should get with Mattis and run 3rd party

maybe get with Kasich and try to bleed members from congress on both sides to form a new party,

i give it a better chance of her leaving the democratic party than being their nominee. She will be labeled a white nationalist, alt right, Nazi....not sure how that's going to work, but they are the go to names when the far left doesn't have a logical comeback

posted on Jan, 12 2019 @ 04:14 AM
link   
The Person who said we should work with Dictators as foreign policy...

the Democrats deserve the embarrassment

posted on Jan, 12 2019 @ 05:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Blue_Jay33

So far she is the only dem that gets my vote for nomination.

posted on Jan, 12 2019 @ 06:44 AM
link   
I like her.

She seems honest and pretty reasonable.

She proves you can be a liberal without being a tard.

posted on Jan, 12 2019 @ 07:21 AM
link   
a reply to: toysforadults

Taxes
Vets
Government size
Free speech
Gun rights

Partisan issues? That's what's wrong with you leftists, you try to make everything partisan.

If you want to pay more taxes, you know you can always cut a check to the treasury. But the other 99.9% of America would like to pay less taxes.

You don't think vets should be taken care of? You don't think the VA is a complete mess? (good example of what happens when govt. runs healthcare too)

Can anyone with a straight face say that the Govt isn't a gigantic bloated waste of money?
And you want more?

Free speech and self defense are Constitutionally protected rights. Only leftists make that a partisan issue.

posted on Jan, 12 2019 @ 09:57 AM
link   
Bait set by DC, bait taken...

Mentalists

posted on Jan, 12 2019 @ 10:20 AM
link   
Makes sense she’s another pro Putin asset, I can see how she would be an attractive candidate for the anti American rwnj’s out there. a reply to: Blue_Jay33

posted on Jan, 12 2019 @ 10:48 AM
link   
a reply to: soundguy

She's a Democrat, "magat"...

posted on Jan, 12 2019 @ 10:50 AM
link   
I love Tulsi and respect taht she's a vet, but ...the Democratic Party will never let her get the nomination, they won't let Sanders get it, they sure won't let AOC get it. The only chance is to go independent. Unlike the Republican primaries were anyone can win, the Democratic primaries are rigged.

posted on Jan, 12 2019 @ 11:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: XAnarchistX
The Person who said we should work with Dictators as foreign policy...

the Democrats deserve the embarrassment

Yes that's so much more horrible than working with A.Q. in Libya and Syria to topple governments and create the greatest refugee crisis in modern times.

How dare she talk?

Do you even realize what you have become?

posted on Jan, 12 2019 @ 11:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

dude, of course you come with some partisan BS

the conversation for people who aren't partisan hacks has to be how do we move the conversation forward not END ALL BE ALL ALWAYS

give me a break

Not partisan.

I vote on the issues.

Not how cute her ass is.

I don’t know......I can be swayed by a pretty cute ass.

posted on Jan, 12 2019 @ 11:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

dude, of course you come with some partisan BS

the conversation for people who aren't partisan hacks has to be how do we move the conversation forward not END ALL BE ALL ALWAYS

give me a break

Not partisan.

I vote on the issues.

Not how cute her ass is.

Four more years of looking at trump? Or at Elizabeth warren's "issues"?

new topics

<< 1    3 >>

join