It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who dis? The face of Democratic Party

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 11 2019 @ 09:20 PM
link   

If this is the face of the Democratic party, there isn't much we have to worry about.
Sometimes the best thing you can do is just let people be their own worst enemy!

I think we are going to see a big division within the Democratic party. It seems they are
having an identity crisis right now and it's already cracking.

news.yahoo.com...
Fellow Dems Chastise Ocasio-Cortez: ‘She Doesn’t Understand How the Place Works’

posted on Jan, 11 2019 @ 09:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: JAGStorm

If this is the face of the Democratic party, there isn't much we have to worry about.
Sometimes the best thing you can do is just let people be their own worst enemy!

I think we are going to see a big division within the Democratic party. It seems they are

news.yahoo.com...
Fellow Dems Chastise Ocasio-Cortez: ‘She Doesn’t Understand How the Place Works’

Never underestimate the stupidity of the average human.

I, for one, see the possibility of this new wave of far left lunacy actually taking hold with the "average american".

posted on Jan, 11 2019 @ 09:43 PM
link   
a reply to: JAGStorm

But she is right. It is not the Democratic Party any more. Trump broke the DNC, and now they are throwing the candidates at a wall to see which one will stick.
edit on 11-1-2019 by highvein because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2019 @ 09:51 PM
link   
a reply to: MisterSpock

I also share that fear. It wouldn't take much to give it a full push to fill the vacuum.

Imagine if these dimwits have the full support of the MSM, Hollywood and athletes.

posted on Jan, 11 2019 @ 09:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: highvein

But she is right. It is not the Democratic Party any more. Trump broke the DNC, and now they are throwing the candidates at a wall to see which one will stick.

You can't break what's already broken.
Same with the GOP, it was broken and this allowed Trump to wiggle in.

posted on Jan, 11 2019 @ 10:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: spacedoubt

You can't break what's already broken.
Same with the GOP, it was broken and this allowed Trump to wiggle in.

Trump broke the GOP and the DNC when he ran for President. Both were still going strong until that point. He is single handedly taking on all facets of our government, just like the media. And he is winning.

posted on Jan, 11 2019 @ 10:14 PM
link   

In all of this, I pity our younger Democratic citizens the most.

They are essentially chickens voting for Colonel Sanders.

They want more taxes, more governmental control, less choices in their lives.

Older Democrats should be ashamed at what they are doing to our children.

Seems you can't be a Democrat and feel shame though...

See. Hillary's Presidential race.

They should have voted to put her into a rocket and shoot her into the sun.

Instead, she is worshiped still...

edit on 11-1-2019 by Lumenari because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2019 @ 10:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lumenari

In all of this, I pity our younger Democratic citizens the most.

They are essentially chickens voting for Colonel Sanders.

They want more taxes, more governmental control, less choices in their lives.

Seems you can't be a Democrat and feel shame though...

See. Hillary's Presidential race.

They should have voted to put her into a rocket and shoot her into the sun.

Instead, she is worshiped still...

Nice analogy.... Chickens voting for Colonel Sanders..... excellent example.

posted on Jan, 11 2019 @ 10:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari

You had me at chickens voting for colonel sanders, thats good. 10/10

posted on Jan, 11 2019 @ 11:24 PM
link   

Trump broke the GOP and the DNC when he ran for President. Both were still going strong until that point.

Then clearly you were not paying attention. The Republican party has been severely fractured ever since the tea party/freedom-caucus came to town, and the Democrats were already starting to fracture to the point that even Bernie nearly beat "the chosen one" before Wasserman-Schultz & Co. forced him out of contention.

Both of our corrupt parties have been bleeding members for quite awhile as level headed and moderate Americans shifted towards registering independent.
edit on 1/11/19 by redmage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2019 @ 11:46 PM
link   

Trump broke the GOP and the DNC when he ran for President. Both were still going strong until that point. He is single handedly taking on all facets of our government, just like the media. And he is winning.

I'd say both parties were already broken; Trump just took them out to the woodshed and whooped their hinies.

Whatever happens, whatever he does, whatever the outcome, it won't be any worse than what we had already. If Trump actually manages to put things to something that resembles what we might almost call right, good on him. If he comes out with a total fuster cluck, it won't be any worse than what we had when he went in.

posted on Jan, 11 2019 @ 11:49 PM
link   
Excellent comment on the article:

Up until getting elected, Cortez had spent the 7 years since her college graduation serving margaritas and tacos. What do you people expect?

posted on Jan, 12 2019 @ 05:12 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 12 2019 @ 08:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari

Because we should be so proud of the republicans stance of pollute the earth for profit....

You never cease to amaze me on the stupidity of your responses...

Sometimes you seem intelligent been then fall right back into the whole" you know every muslim is a terrorist" thing...

I would ask you... do you think every muslim is a terrorist? you would probably say no and chastise me... yet you can proclaim every democrat is stupid.

I'm pretty sure you have asked for sources yet you claim stats with no source... I think you called me a stalker for responding to chinese chicken dinners posts...

posted on Jan, 29 2019 @ 09:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: MisterSpock

originally posted by: JAGStorm

news.yahoo.com...

Never underestimate the stupidity of the average human.

I, for one, see the possibility of this new wave of far left lunacy actually taking hold with the "average american".

Because a large portion or average Americans today have more ties and more family outside of the u.s.
They dont care if the u.s. fails from these radical ideas.....the ones I work with say of things ever get bad in the u.s. or its attacked by terrorist, they will just , go home......

top topics

join