It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FBI used Comey firing as excuse to investigate Trump on claim he was working for Russia

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 13 2019 @ 01:33 AM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

Well duh . The whole convoluted mess was a massive setup. Why Mr Trump did not just fire all Obama officials and start fresh with new people. I am sorry but after the way lynch and comey behaved during Clinton MATTER their words not mine comey would have been told Jan 20 th not to bother coming back to fbi offices on Jan 21st and that his effects and personal items would be sent to him and any credentials or weapons issued by fib would be handed over to agents on his way out of meeting

posted on Jan, 13 2019 @ 05:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

While you alluded to it, I want to spell it out for the more dense among us.

ROD ROSENSTEIN RECOMMENDED FIRING COMEY. ROD ROSENSTEIN IS NOT UNDER INVESTIGATION FOR BEING A RUSSIAN AGENT.

posted on Jan, 14 2019 @ 07:53 AM
link   
Hey Remember when you guys kept saying trump wasnt the target of any investigation.....
What does this news do to that assertion? Because obviously he was perhaps is...

posted on Jan, 14 2019 @ 07:54 AM
link   
a reply to: proteus33

You're just pissed they didnt conclude the way you wanted in the Clinton MATTER...
Justice doesnt mean anything only revenge.

posted on Jan, 14 2019 @ 08:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
Hey Remember when you guys kept saying trump wasnt the target of any investigation.....
What does this news do to that assertion? Because obviously he was perhaps is...

It has been pointed out here many times the government illegally spied on the current administration, You are just now admitting this?
Well admitting it is the first step.
You are making progress.

posted on Jan, 14 2019 @ 08:48 AM
link   

What? An investigation started by McCabe? The same one that lied and LOST his job?

Lol, yeah Silly, keep chasing that carrot girl, you go girl!!

posted on Jan, 14 2019 @ 08:49 AM
link   

a reply to: proteus33

You're just pissed they didnt conclude the way you wanted in the Clinton MATTER...
Justice doesnt mean anything only revenge.
Naw, you're just pissy that this isn't going the way you so trully thought 😂😂

Sucks, doesn't it? To feel so right, yet be sooooo wrong.

posted on Jan, 14 2019 @ 08:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Arnie123

over
and over

posted on Jan, 14 2019 @ 09:01 AM
link   
Excuse: verb, attempt to lessen the blame attaching to (a fault or offense); seek to defend or justify.

As usual, right off the bat, you use a lie to try and change reality to the narrative you seek. Sad.

posted on Jan, 14 2019 @ 02:15 PM
link   
insider.foxnews.com...
This is getting ready to explode.
Last time Judge Nap spoke about this he got into 5eyes trouble.
I would bet he made sure this time before opening his yap.

Judge Nap: 'Historic Abuses' of FISA Law Used by FBI to Interfere With Trump Presidency

Fox News senior judicial analyst Judge Andrew Napolitano said Monday on "America's Newsroom" that he believes "rogue elements" in the FBI abused the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act (FISA) in order to interfere with Donald Trump's presidency.

This will easily be bigger than watergate and should usher in a new era of rules for fisa and leos.

"[The agents] were corrupted and seduced by the ease with which they can get warrants from the FISA court. ... We have historic abuses of the FISA law. Now we have examples of those historic abuses being done to interfere with the president's behavior." The judge stressed that the FBI could not have investigated whether Trump was a Russian agent without the approval of Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein. He surmised that Rosenstein was speaking about this inquiry when he mentioned possibly "wearing a wire" to surveil Trump.

posted on Jan, 14 2019 @ 02:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

What IG report?

posted on Jan, 14 2019 @ 02:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

Except he wasn't fired for the Clinton thing. He was fired because of the Rusher thing...

posted on Jan, 14 2019 @ 02:37 PM
link   

edit on 1142019 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2019 @ 02:40 PM
link   
a reply to: RazorV66
Wish in one hand....

posted on Jan, 14 2019 @ 02:42 PM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

Bull .... You are the one talking about things you know nothing about.
I dont care if it was denied....I dont care how many times... when they had the information regarding Papadopolis it was granted.
It was renewed three times..... Twice under trumps DOJ....
Look dude.... You cant change reality.... stop trying...

posted on Jan, 14 2019 @ 02:45 PM
link   

"they" talk a lot don't "they"?
you don't even know what you speak of and it is hillaryious

Downer told The Australian in an 28 April 2018 interview that, "nothing [Papadopoulos] said in their meeting indicated Trump himself had been conspiring with the Russians to collect information on Hillary Clinton.

gossip is now the means used for opening a counterintel investigation?
you are a laff riot

posted on Jan, 14 2019 @ 02:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

I dont care if it was denied....I dont care how many times...

you should really stop shoveling....

posted on Jan, 15 2019 @ 05:49 PM
link   

a reply to: Xcathdra

What IG report?

The one dealing with the Obama admin, FBI and DOJ regarding FISA abuses and the mishandling of Clinton's email investigation.

I am not surprised you asked considering the last few threads where these IG investigations were discussed you adamantly declared they werent real and that there were no more investigations.

Just like back then as well as now, you would be wrong on that topic.

posted on Jan, 15 2019 @ 05:49 PM
link   

a reply to: Xtrozero

Except he wasn't fired for the Clinton thing. He was fired because of the Rusher thing...

It was for announcing the DOJ would not be prosecuting Clinton. Comey went down that road when Lynch met with the husband of a person under federal investigation... err matter while lying about intent being required.
edit on 15-1-2019 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2019 @ 05:50 PM
link   

a reply to: RazorV66
Wish in one hand....

Yet his statement stands. Feel free to refute each point though.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join