It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FBI used Comey firing as excuse to investigate Trump on claim he was working for Russia

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 12 2019 @ 11:53 AM
link   
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

No I dont.... but the man did nothing wrong and I think he will be given back his beneifts.
either I'm right or I'm wrong...

posted on Jan, 12 2019 @ 11:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: carewemust

McCabe will be reinstated to his former seniority as far as his retirement benefits go.
As soon as trump out of there. Hes not going to win....not even in this effort...

Wheeeeew

🍋🍌

posted on Jan, 12 2019 @ 11:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Scepticaldem

Why are you asking me? I do not know where Mueller is at. The whisperings are that he is wrapping things up now and will be finished sometime next month. That is the rumor.
It should continue as long as necessary to conclude for all that the findings are accurate and just.
Like I said the other day I am not looking for results that will lead to decades of debate. I want it done and conclusive with little doubt.

posted on Jan, 12 2019 @ 11:59 AM
link   

Why would they have to wait to impeach? I'm sure we have enough right now...
This latest stunt of his should cinch the deal. Ha ha I said deal....

posted on Jan, 12 2019 @ 12:00 PM
link   
a reply to: redmage

He really needs to just let the investigation run its course,

He knows what he did.... Simple answer.

posted on Jan, 12 2019 @ 12:02 PM
link   

I did not say he would be brought back.

posted on Jan, 12 2019 @ 12:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

Isnt it funny that YouTube has listed RT as a related channel to yours comrade?

posted on Jan, 12 2019 @ 12:07 PM
link   

Isnt it funny that YouTube has listed RT as a related channel to yours comrade?

Is that funny?

I find it funny that you cheer for a McCarthyism and deep state that your party once fought against.

But hey, at least you clicked on my video!

posted on Jan, 12 2019 @ 12:12 PM
link   

McCabe will be reinstated to his former seniority as far as his retirement benefits go.
As soon as trump out of there.

Wow
Really
Is that how that process works?

Lookout for that train.
You should stay off the tracks.

posted on Jan, 12 2019 @ 12:15 PM
link   

........you are a known Russian provocateur and sympathizer. I have forwarded your name to the FBI as any good American would do.

If You Tube says it, it must be true or they will ban or demontize you.

Sillyolme, you have the most appropriate name of anyone on ATS.

edit on 12-1-2019 by pavil because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2019 @ 12:18 PM
link   

Why are you asking me? I do not know where Mueller is at. The whisperings are that he is wrapping things up now and will be finished sometime next month. That is the rumor.
It should continue as long as necessary to conclude for all that the findings are accurate and just.
Like I said the other day I am not looking for results that will lead to decades of debate. I want it done and conclusive with little doubt.

And if Mueller says there is nothing to charge Trump with, you will respect that determination?

After all, he has done an accuate, just and through investigation, right?

posted on Jan, 12 2019 @ 12:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

No I dont.... but the man did nothing wrong and I think he will be given back his beneifts.
either I'm right or I'm wrong...

You're wrong.

As detailed in this report, the OIG found that then-Deputy Director Andrew McCabe lacked candor, including under oath, on multiple occasions in connection with describing his role in connection with a disclosure to the WSJ, and that this conduct violated FBI Offense Codes 2.5 and 2.6. The OIG also concluded that McCabe’s disclosure of the existence of an ongoing investigation in the manner described in this report violated the FBI’s and the Department’s media policy and constituted misconduct.

The OIG is issuing this report to the FBI for such action that it deems to be appropriate.

A Report of Investigation of Certain Allegations Relating to Former FBI Deputy Director Andrew McCabe - Deparment of Justice Office of the Inspector General (direct .pdf link)

Oh, btw, Omarosa is a she...

posted on Jan, 12 2019 @ 12:20 PM
link   

Jeez you make it sound like lying under oath multiple times for a FBI head is such a bad thing?

Nice try Comrade.

edit on 12-1-2019 by pavil because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2019 @ 12:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler

originally posted by: redmage

Rosenstein didn't urge everyone to record the President.

He asked/quipped about he himself wearing a wire.

If trumps joke about Russia having hillary emails was enough tfor the fbi to take serious, why isnt rosensteins joke?

Trump directly asked Russia to find Hillarys emails. No one else in the world wanted to see 30,000 emails about yoga and Chelsea's wedding. How can you still think Comey did anything wrong?

posted on Jan, 12 2019 @ 12:30 PM
link   
I was asking you because you seem to be very conclusive with what you believe. I agree that Mueller should take his sweet time with this. It's funny watching Trump squirm under all of his guilt.
They are going to end up taking all 4 years on this investigation. That is the only way that they can find all of the illegal things that Trump probably did.

posted on Jan, 12 2019 @ 12:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Scepticaldem

If trumps joke about Russia having hillary emails was enough tfor the fbi to take serious, why isnt rosensteins joke?

Trump directly asked Russia to find Hillarys emails. No one else in the world wanted to see 30,000 emails about yoga and Chelsea's wedding. How can you still think Comey did anything wrong?

If no one wanted to see them, why did the fbi subpoenae them?

posted on Jan, 12 2019 @ 12:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: pavil

Jeez you make it sound like lying under oath multiple times for a FBI head is such a bad thing?

Nice try Comrade.

Cohen lies to Congress and is getting three years in jail

Just more double standards

posted on Jan, 12 2019 @ 12:36 PM
link   

You have no idea what McCarthyism was about who are you kidding.. If you did you would not have said what you just did.
Stop.

posted on Jan, 12 2019 @ 12:36 PM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

watch out for that bandwagon you just had to jump on....Original thoughts?

posted on Jan, 12 2019 @ 12:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: AboveBoard

You think you, or any of us in the public, have all the intel? Do you have intercepts from US and allied sources regarding the election or the Trump campaign, for example? I don’t. I don’t even know if they have them or not, but if you think the FBI, bastion of mostly conservative white men, is going to authorize an investigation of a PRESIDENT without dotting “i’s” and crossing “t’s” and having the letter of the law followed with precision and exactitude, you are living in a realm of “alternative reality.”

We don’t know the conclusion of the investigation yet. It might exonerate Trump for all you or I know! I doubt it, but honestly, I’m not privy to their data, their methods or their conclusions, and neither are you.

I am sorry I dont have such an appeal to authority that I can always trust the intel community when clear evidence of corruption or bias is right in front of me.

For example, they didnt charge anyone for destroying subpoenaed evidence they requested from hillarys campaign. We are supposed tyo overlook that because well, they are pros they must have dotted their i's and crossed their t's? Nope sorry.

Or how about Muellers team deleting texts from strzok and page he knew the IG would want to look at?

Or how about the IG report into the hillary investigations that showed a bunch of irregularities and problems in that investigation?

To me, having ablind appeal to authority is very dangerous.

🙄 The only critics of the investigation internally at the FBI are folks not read into all the intell. Those who are say it would be a dereliction duty not to investigate.

I like how in your straw man of “appeal to authority” you dodged the fact that your own criticism is based on NOT having all the intell. Not to mention your whataboutism regarding HRC. This isn’t about her. And correct me if I’m wrong, but the Rep House and Senate had oversight for two years.

And isn’t your appeal to Trump’s authority, believing him, without real question, over the IC and FBI because Trump at least worth a little self-examination?He lies all the time, and obviously too. Why do you trust him? You think he won’t lie to you? I’ve got a great degree program for you at Trump University... I hope at some point you realize that he lies to his supporters and that it starts making you angry...he deserves it.

You even believe Trump’s claim that 19,000 texts were deleted between Strzok and Page that could have revealed the investigation as a “hoax?” 🙄🙄🙄

Again. Alternative Reality Syndrome. Politifact

Having a blind rejection of the FBI based on Trump’s slander of them and the Deep State meme is more dangerous, in my opinion. At least I hold open the possibility that the FBI or Muller investigation may yet exonerate Trump.

Your own bias for Trump and your outsized suspicion of the FBI is clouding your conclusions.

Stop coddling Trump. He does not deserve your loyalty.
edit on 12-1-2019 by AboveBoard because: Clarity

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join