It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Oregon legislature goes after firearms

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 11 2019 @ 08:27 PM
link   
dream the impossible dream.

posted on Jan, 11 2019 @ 08:29 PM
link   
they will keep pushing, and keep pushing until all firearms are illegal to own. can there be any doubt that this is the ultimate agenda for many on the left? I sincerely hope that this does not come to pass.

posted on Jan, 11 2019 @ 08:31 PM
link   
All of these laws are so obviously illegal in every way, but when we have a powerful MSM helping this kind of corruption, and nobody anywhere who has a powerful voice to prosecute these perversions of the constitution and the bill of rights, or no one willing to do the same, and expose in vivid detail just how illegal they are, so when those promoting these perverse and falsely represented "new laws, or bills and legislation", there seems to be no response from anyone trusted to stop it.

posted on Jan, 11 2019 @ 08:35 PM
link   
a reply to: wdkirkAnybody up for pitchforks and torches yet?

posted on Jan, 11 2019 @ 08:36 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

So how do you feel about...

Idaho, Montana perhaps?

posted on Jan, 11 2019 @ 08:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: StreetGlide
a reply to: wdkirkAnybody up for pitchforks and torches yet?

?

Pitchforks and torches????

More like AR's and tannerite.

posted on Jan, 11 2019 @ 08:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Ahabstar

Nah.

I'll leave on my terms, fully armed, locked and loaded.

Egads that sounded macho as sh##!

hahahahahahaha

If it passes, I'll sue the state!

I'll take it to the Supreme Court.

I have a Constitutional right to keep and bear arms.

posted on Jan, 11 2019 @ 08:41 PM
link   

You'll have a lot of support.

posted on Jan, 11 2019 @ 08:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: caterpillage

You'll have a lot of support.

Not me, I've already reported him to the ministry of thought.

They'll have a field day with him, probably serve pizza and punch at the office.

posted on Jan, 11 2019 @ 08:47 PM
link   
a reply to: MisterSpock

I have a checkered past.

I once posted a dank meme.

posted on Jan, 11 2019 @ 08:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
Of course, "they" aren't taking "yer guns".

Note, in threads like these, the deafening silence from the masses of asses who make that BS claim that there is no intention to violate the 2nd, disarm America, or take our guns.

All I can say is, man, why the hell do you live in a political s#!^hole like Oregon? I say that today, with the full knowledge that this political Syphilis, liberal activism, this HIV of the mind, soul, and brain that has rendered states like CA, WA, OR, CO, etc into disease riddled whore houses of leftist garbage will eventually infect all of the USA and require freedom loving people to either kill to preserve their freedoms or die on the hill that was once the Bill of Rights. But yeah... they'll defend the asshat who participates in a goddamned riot because someone they disagree with is scheduled to speak at a campus or some big meanie said something a little too real that hurt their feelings, but it's considered barbaric and ultraviolent to point out the fact that when the rights our forefathers fought and died to enshrine and then fought and died to protect for the 250 years between the American Revolution and today are being stolen from us it's time to fertilize the tree of liberty with the blood of patriots and tyrants once again. Half the country has lost their way and needs shepherded back to the flock, in my humble opinion. While shepherding that flock, any wolves encountered need to be put down and then hunt down the rest of the pack and do the same to them after the flock is safely returned to it's natural grazing land.

posted on Jan, 11 2019 @ 08:56 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

I love this state, it'd be great if it weren't for people.

The fishing, the hunting!

The funny thing is, all this talk about guns and they don't say a damned thing about all my crossbows.

posted on Jan, 11 2019 @ 09:04 PM
link   

They can take your guns, but they can't take your 3d printer wink wink!

posted on Jan, 11 2019 @ 09:14 PM
link   

Just change your name from Joe-criminal to Jose-Criminal and they will fight your right to be Jose-Citizen.

posted on Jan, 11 2019 @ 09:44 PM
link   
Areply to: DBCowboy

A permit for every purchase?
That includes training.
Why the hell would they require training more than once?

Locks required on all guns too.
What good is a gun for home protection if you have to ask the criminal for a time out so you can get your gun out of the safe?

I wonder if these clowns would be cool with a 30 day cooling off period to receive an abortion?

posted on Jan, 11 2019 @ 09:50 PM
link   

Yep. I guess, should these idiocies pass, I won't be buying firearms in Oregon anymore...

Of course, since I'm moving to Tennessee next month--whoooooo-whoooooo--that's not a problem. Though the violation of the second amendment certainly is an issue.

So, there's gonna be a whole state full of brand new criminals should these pass.

posted on Jan, 11 2019 @ 09:52 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

Oh, I've certainly noticed it.

My crossbow is apparently not dangerous enough to warrant all this concern. Yet I can, with a little effort, fire it quite rapidly, with a rather astonishing level of accuracy.

I love it for rabbit hunting. Works a treat.

posted on Jan, 11 2019 @ 09:53 PM
link   
a reply to: seagull

I'm thinking a gang tattoo.

What kind of "tramp stamp" says, "Tough Macho Guy Who Owns Guns"?

posted on Jan, 11 2019 @ 09:56 PM
link   
a reply to: tadaman

As long as you keep Portland happy, the rest of Oregon can go hang. Same in Washington vis a vis Seattle and that area.

Of course, that can safely be said for all the states. Keep the urban idiots happy, and the rest are non-entities for the most part.

posted on Jan, 11 2019 @ 09:59 PM
link   

Hmmm...

This one?

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join