It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Love of My Life Has Passed Away

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:
+4 more 
posted on Jan, 12 2019 @ 07:10 PM
link   
To everyone...

I've been talking with Mike over Skype, trying to help him get thorough this trying time. He's doing OK under the circumstances, but it is obviously taking a toll on him. He is very tired tonight and likely won't be posting tonight so he can get some badly needed sleep.

But he has read this thread, and he wanted me to let everyone know how much he appreciates all the beautiful, amazing replies. They help, and he thanks you all so much. He wanted me to tell everyone that he will respond personally, just at a later time.

From me, thank you all for helping. Your words are healing when healing is needed. Know that. Bless you all.

TheRedneck for JustMike

posted on Jan, 12 2019 @ 07:16 PM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck

Grateful to read he has friends talking with him through Skype and helping him through this difficult time.

What’s important to us is that Mike takes care of himself as best he can for the time being. Replies to this thread can wait.

posted on Jan, 12 2019 @ 08:37 PM
link   

Thank you so much for the update and for being there for Mike! We're not going anywhere and he should focus on himself and his needs right now.

There is a whole lot of love from this community going out to our dear friend. May love help to carry him through the darkest hours.

posted on Jan, 12 2019 @ 09:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Sheye

Mike is good people. Of course he has friends. According to this thread, he has even more than I thought, and that's saying something.

a reply to: Night Star

Know that the love you send is doing what you sent it for.

Mike was there for me when we lost my mother, and he was there after my surgery. I can't not be there for him.

TheRedneck

posted on Jan, 12 2019 @ 09:32 PM
link   

Mike is one of the good guys.

Glad you are there now .. when he needs you TRE !

You are a good mate. Then again Mike makes it easy to befriend him.

Glad that he has people paying it forward !

Thanks for being there and sharing with us ... 🙂

posted on Jan, 13 2019 @ 08:36 AM
link   
I am so very sorry to hear of your loss. May your beautiful Dada rest in peace. No more pain.

+2 more 
posted on Jan, 13 2019 @ 09:11 AM
link   
Thank you for posting that, mate.

I'd like to post a song that was made famous by Vera Lynn, many years ago. Dada loved listening to her songs, mainly because my Grandad loved to have them playing when we visited him in London every Christmas and summer vacation time. We used to go over there from Prague twice a year just to see him.

When he passed away some years back at the grand age of 95, Dada was devastated. But now at last she can meet him again.

edit on 13/1/19 by JustMike because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2019 @ 12:55 PM
link   
I'm so sorry to hear about your loss, Mike. My sincerest condolences to you and your loved ones. The pain is over for Dada. Hopefully, your pain will recede in time and you will rejoice for the time spent together. Memories are eternal! Take care.

posted on Jan, 13 2019 @ 01:25 PM
link   
a reply to: JustMike

I've been thinking of you Mike. Thank you for sharing a song that Dada loved so much!

posted on Jan, 13 2019 @ 08:39 PM
link   

That broke my heart, just that Mike.

posted on Jan, 14 2019 @ 11:18 AM
link   
Hi Mike,
I was so sorry to hear that Dada had passed.
I don't have any words of wisdom that will make the coming days, and months any easier.
I wish that I did.

Big Hugs to you my friend.
Gordi

posted on Jan, 14 2019 @ 12:30 PM
link   

Your Dada is the scent of flowers on the wind and the light trill of songbirds in the morning as you awaken.

Peace and love, Mike

edit on 14/1/19 by argentus because: oversized Greater Pasque flower photo

posted on Jan, 14 2019 @ 04:57 PM
link   
For those of you who may not be aware, Vera Lynn was "the Forces Sweetheart" during WW2. She made records, played to the troops and kept a nation going with her music.

"We'll Meet Again" is probably her most well-known song and a song which most all British people of my generation (at least) know. It was her Anthem song and quite beautiful with it's sentiments.

Thanks for posting JustMike.

posted on Jan, 15 2019 @ 01:26 PM
link   
Just been sitting here this evening and re-reading all your beautiful replies and crying. Not buckets of tears, just quietly. My heart is filled with wonder by your kindness. Thank you all so much for your words and thoughts. They help to ease the pain.

Oh, I wish I could hug all of you, or even some of you. Or any of you! You give me the strength to write this:
Dada's funeral service will take place this Friday, Jan 18th, at 2 pm our time, which is Central European Time (CET). That's 1 pm UK and 8 am US Eastern.

Dada was a wonderfully caring woman, who lived her life lovingly and always did what she could for others. If any of you could spare a moment of kind thought for her at 2 pm CET this Friday, I'd be very grateful.

Mike

posted on Jan, 15 2019 @ 02:33 PM
link   

Though I will be deeply asleep at that hour, please know that I will light a candle when I awaken and will be thinking of our beautiful Dada with love.

I wish I could have met you both in real life, but I feel I have gotten to know you both through this site and for that I am ever so grateful.

For Dada and the legacy of love she leaves behind, special thoughts of you dear Lady.

posted on Jan, 15 2019 @ 02:35 PM
link   

Hugs for you sweet friend!

posted on Jan, 15 2019 @ 02:35 PM
link   
Mike, so sorry you and your Family lost your Dada...She's flying free with the Angels now, looking over you all. Until you meet her again, may you find comfort in the Love you shared with her and relief from the pain hanging out with your friends on ATS...God Bless...

posted on Jan, 15 2019 @ 03:17 PM
link   

6 in the morning here - got it

One person living in mountain time will be sending thoughts your way

posted on Jan, 15 2019 @ 06:15 PM
link   

11pm AEST I will think of you and Dada and the special love you shared ...

Hope you are looking after yourself Mike.

posted on Jan, 15 2019 @ 07:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: JustMike
Dada was a wonderfully caring woman, who lived her life lovingly and always did what she could for others. If any of you could spare a moment of kind thought for her at 2 pm CET this Friday, I'd be very grateful.

Consider it done.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join