It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

X86B / Aircraft cloaking system / Anyone have information on this?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 13 2019 @ 10:56 AM
link   
a reply to: DJMSN

I only added the "April" article because it did discuss "cloaking". My error because I used the wrong article. Here's what should have been in the original OP.

www.usatoday.com...

edit on 13-1-2019 by Waterglass because: added link

posted on Jan, 13 2019 @ 01:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Waterglass

so far they only have it working on microscopic scales. it uses gold nanoparticles in a sheet to bend the light

posted on Jan, 13 2019 @ 01:42 PM
link   

Someone is a big fan of Buckaroo Banzai. Yoyo dyne was the fictional defense contractor created by aliens that landed in sutter's mill during the war of the worlds broadcast.

Cute they used that most people will miss it.

posted on Jan, 13 2019 @ 02:39 PM
link   

Lots of planes go overhead with little to no noise. A sighting at night, without night vision assistance tends to look unusual because of the lighting.

posted on Jan, 13 2019 @ 02:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zaphod58
a reply to: Woody510

That's the leading theory. Some kind of chemical additive in the exhaust stream, not actually going through the engine.

I wonder about spraying a liquid noble gas into the exhaust.

posted on Jan, 13 2019 @ 03:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Violater1

It would have to be hydroscopic, the acid I said in my other post absorbs allot of water.

What are contrails? Water.

Granted spraying acids into your exaust stream isn't great for the environment, but neither are bombs

posted on Jan, 14 2019 @ 03:37 AM
link   
I knew about this tech years ago, IntelGirl even was impressed I knew.

posted on Jan, 16 2019 @ 04:54 PM
link   
a reply to: GrOuNd_ZeRo

Actually I am happy as i thought it was aliens. We as USA have some really neat stuff.

posted on Jan, 16 2019 @ 10:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Woody510
a reply to: Zaphod58

Could it be a possibility to spray something in to the exhaust gases to lower the temp so they don't form?

You don't have to lower the temp only decrease the size of the droplets. So yes you could add something to the fuel. But if I were trying to mitigate contrails I would just make a sensor that alerts the pilot to change altitude.

posted on Jan, 17 2019 @ 01:43 AM
link   
This is an interesting paper on the subject of approaches to cloaking:

Link (pdf)

A paper on practical cloaking written as part of a Phd with funding from, among others, DARPA.

There are several other good papers out there if you search a little. Invisibility cloaking is a good search term.

Much thought has gone into cloaking, not only in the visible spectrum, but also infrared, sound and other.waveforms and media (water for instance).

A fascinating topic.

ETA: This article is also quite good Link to article
edit on 17-1-2019 by beetee because: Added link

posted on Jan, 17 2019 @ 02:51 AM
link   
a reply to: beetee

that paper is from my school

posted on Jan, 17 2019 @ 03:08 AM
link   
a reply to: penroc3

Were you involved ? ;-)

posted on Jan, 17 2019 @ 04:28 AM
link   
a reply to: beetee

no, but i know a lot of people from the optics area of the school, i learned about microwave metamaterials and their strange ability to bend the waves around an object YEARS ago.

the cloaking in the above post is more an optical phenomena then 'true' cloaking and is highly dependant of the angel of the viewer to have the effect seen.

with metamaterials it actually moves the EM/light around the object so the light actually doesn't reflect off of it. it is truly invisible because no light actually makes it to the object and is bent away from the observer.

posted on Jan, 17 2019 @ 05:55 AM
link   
a reply to: dragonridr

You wouldn't put it in the fuel, you would inject it directly into the exhaust itself.

posted on Jan, 17 2019 @ 07:53 AM
link   
a reply to: penroc3

Yes, it is pretty cool. I read a paper from 2015 which also dealt with bending other type of waves which was very interesting.

I guess there is some fairly exciting technology already in use, which opens up all sorts of crazy possibilities.

posted on Jan, 17 2019 @ 05:25 PM
link   
Wasnt there a theory on BT,s and Night Vision goggles?

posted on Jan, 18 2019 @ 08:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Blackfinger

Wasn't that related to either a Green Lady thing or an AstrO thing?

posted on Jan, 28 2019 @ 07:23 AM
link   

THE BLACK TRIANGLES ?

Last year I took the liberty and sent all of my materials including several videos from my May and December 2018 sightings and forwarded same to a UFO Group for debunking. Using forensic imaging tools they stated that they are seeing a Triangle in the white object that we saw in May. They sent me the enhanced image and I am seeing a triangle also. I then went back to what I thought were useless videos of these other multi-color flashing objects of which two were pursuing the "white" object back in May. As I have viewed the video previously, I didn't see anything as to me the camera didn't record anything of the May sighting. In January, I looked at the videos again and still could not see anything until I Increased the video Brightness to 100% along with Contrast to 100%. Now I can see the flashing objects in the entire video. I then paused the video, took a screen shot and zoomed to 300%. Despite the pixels I can see another triangle but not the same shape of the triangle in the white object. So I will let them run with it and see what happens as they apparently all work in law enforcement in their full time positions

Your thoughts?

en.wikipedia.org...(UFO)

posted on Jan, 28 2019 @ 09:45 AM
link   

other than the chemical additive i mentioned before i wonder if charging the air opposite to waters charge would help break up contrails, if the air pushed the water molecules away via a static charge type effect.

there are only a few ways to get rid of the water in the air, use a chemical, classical dehumidification(seems impossible for the large volume of air in a jets exhaust), or by actually breaking the water molecule up into hydrogen and oxygen and that has obvious down sides in a standard exhaust system. i guess if you used electrolysis you might be able to vent the hydrogen off and use the oxygen in the engine and might actually give it a boost.

posted on Jan, 28 2019 @ 09:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: Zaphod58

Lee Goldberg -April 01, 2015

Nuff said.

The DED-Equipped X-86b in Stealth Mode, as seen by a chase plane during flight tests at 30,000 ft.

LOL, is it a bird, is it a plane, is it a super secret stealth jet, no its just a picture of empty skies

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join