It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

X86B / Aircraft cloaking system / Anyone have information on this?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 11 2019 @ 09:46 AM
link   
Back on December 8, 2018. I took a pic of this big boy who flew over me and in direct view of the moon. Sorry for the poor pic but you can see the outline at 6:00. Once I figure it out I will attach the video which is long distance but if you zoom in you can see this guy is huge. Also made no noise with its engines. So I was just surfing around and came onto this article. I am not saying that this is what I took a pic of but I am wondering if anyone else has other info on the existence of an X86B

Star Trek has finally met its match in real life with the U. S. Air Force’s revelation of a new stealth technology that works as effectively as the “cloaking devices” used by Captain Kirk’s nemesis, the Klingons. Officially announced, the X-86b is the world’s first truly invisible airplane, according to the Air Force information office*. While most details of its operation are still classified, it has been confirmed that it uses a large array of carefully-modulated dark-emitting diodes “DEDs” to render the craft invisible to the naked eye.

www.edn.com...

posted on Jan, 11 2019 @ 09:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Waterglass

I assume this thread is satire, right?

posted on Jan, 11 2019 @ 09:59 AM
link   

Hopefully Zaphod will be by. He should be able to assist

posted on Jan, 11 2019 @ 10:00 AM
link   
Maybe a visit from the NSA or FBI might be prudent....

posted on Jan, 11 2019 @ 10:28 AM
link   

Editor's note: EDN thanks the U.S. Air Force for permission to cover the accidental exposure if its highly-classified technology. As part of the agreement which made this story possible, EDN has redacted the most sensitive details and agreed to publish it as an "April Fools satire". To the skeptics who wonder if this is a joke or a conspiracy being perpetrated in plain sight, we say: "We report - you decide".

I already decided, how about anyone else. The date on the article linked confirms my skepticism. My suspicion of our Intelligence gathering community are also confirmed. May God help us in these troubled times. I would be willing, and without Zaphods help, to confirm that the X-Whatever does not exist.
edit on 1/11/2019 by DJMSN because: Addition

edit on 1/11/2019 by DJMSN because: Addition

edit on 1/11/2019 by DJMSN because: Correction

posted on Jan, 11 2019 @ 10:36 AM
link   

Lee Goldberg -April 01, 2015

Nuff said.

posted on Jan, 11 2019 @ 10:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: DJMSN

Editor's note: EDN thanks the U.S. Air Force for permission to cover the accidental exposure if its highly-classified technology. As part of the agreement which made this story possible, EDN has redacted the most sensitive details and agreed to publish it as an "April Fools satire". To the skeptics who wonder if this is a joke or a conspiracy being perpetrated in plain sight, we say: "We report - you decide".

I already decided, how about anyone else. The date on the article linked confirms my skepticism. My suspicion of our Intelligence gathering community are also confirmed. May God help us in these troubled times. I would be willing, and without Zaphods help, to confirm that the X-Whatever does not exist.

Oh now I’m sure one does exist but us common folk are not privy to such knowledge.

And for the OP if Zaph does have any knowledge of such a thing do you think he just share such things silly nilly? Me thinks not!

posted on Jan, 11 2019 @ 10:46 AM
link   

Cloaking system, but has a massive light? Kind of defeats the objective.

posted on Jan, 11 2019 @ 10:56 AM
link   

Yep. I'm Convinced.

posted on Jan, 11 2019 @ 10:59 AM
link   
a reply to: grey580

Love how it says under that pic its displaying a stealthy profile yet has huge contrails 😂😂

posted on Jan, 11 2019 @ 11:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: Woody510

Love how it says under that pic its displaying a stealthy profile yet has huge contrails 😂😂

Is a stealth jet out that doesn’t produce contrails? I believe that is one area that definitely needs working on but I am no engineer. Don’t really know how they would address this issue but I’m sure they are looking into it if not already have a solution that we don’t know about.

posted on Jan, 11 2019 @ 11:12 AM
link   
a reply to: Allaroundyou
Probably not but I just found that bit funny that was all.

posted on Jan, 11 2019 @ 12:18 PM
link   

There are ways to reduce or eliminate the contrails produced by the B2.

posted on Jan, 11 2019 @ 12:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Flipper35

There are ways to reduce or eliminate the contrails produced by the B2.

Like I said I am no engineer but always love learning!
Can you point me in a direction of some film that can explain this? Or just maybe tell me?
I took the day off and plan on learning stuffs today!

posted on Jan, 11 2019 @ 12:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Woody510

Stealth only works on radar, it doesn't mean invisible to the eye.

posted on Jan, 11 2019 @ 01:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Muninn

It does when it states cloaking and invisibility
edit on 11-1-2019 by Woody510 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2019 @ 01:50 PM
link   

Well, the Common Folk should be able to recognize a fake April Fools Day article from 2015, be able to recognize satire for what it is. Common Folk also realize that there are secrets, technology that is available but kept hidden and would not be revealed with the cooperation of the organization utilizing it, Common Folk can do that by reading the article and the editors not at the end declaring it as April Fools Satire.

posted on Jan, 11 2019 @ 02:00 PM
link   

The most common and easiest is simply forecasting and avoiding the altitudes that they form at. There have been rumors that stealth aircraft use an active suppression system, but details are classified.

posted on Jan, 11 2019 @ 02:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58

Could it be a possibility to spray something in to the exhaust gases to lower the temp so they don't form?

posted on Jan, 11 2019 @ 02:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Woody510

That's the leading theory. Some kind of chemical additive in the exhaust stream, not actually going through the engine.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join