It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why do liberals think trump supporters are stupid?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 11 2019 @ 10:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Bluntone22

It is only the same when their cult heroes aren't involved.

That worthless POS loser fake-president WH squatting Obama can do no wrong to them.

posted on Jan, 11 2019 @ 10:44 AM
link   
Can I keep my doctor??

posted on Jan, 11 2019 @ 10:45 AM
link   
a reply to: knoxie

the real question is why does trump think his supporters are stupid?

Before I read more of your comments and take them in as more than passing word salad; are you still voting for Avenatti?

posted on Jan, 11 2019 @ 10:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: Wayfarer

originally posted by: Edumakated

originally posted by: soundguy
I believe author nails it. I don’t consider myself a liberal. Well in the sense that I suspend my deductive reasoning and life experiences for a political subset. None the less, I agree with his observations. The one thing that isn’t addressed in the article is how a small percentage of well meaning Americans have been conned. Kinda like my next door nieghbor. He listens to am hate radio by day and it has poisoned his thought process. While he is busy hating and fearing people he doesn’t know. His fellow white conservative, (cough....), brethren are about to destroy his way of life. Unfortunately, he will never see it coming, and that’s sad.

www.thepoke.co.uk...

The author missed it and smashed his thumb... all of the examples the author gives to prove his point have been debunked multiple times... but see you wouldn't be aware of this as you never leave your echo chamber.

How do you mean? He's here posting in ATS (a majority MAGA echo chamber)....

I've watched a lot of democrats and anti-Trumpers change and start liking Trump. That's probably why this looks like a MAGA echo chamber to you. Nearly every forum and comment section looks like a MAGA echo chamber now. That's because the majority of Americans are pro Trump. Whether it was your intention or not, thanks for pulling your own Jim Acosta.

posted on Jan, 11 2019 @ 10:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gravelbone
a reply to: soundguy

I find it amusing that the "source" of THIS source, is Facebook. I repeat, Facebook.
That is all.

It's only fake news from Facebook if it's pro Trump.

posted on Jan, 11 2019 @ 10:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ahabstar
It is the only way they can self-identify. You call people stupid because you are stupid.

The reality is different. If you have an idea and someone says it is wrong or won’t work, then it is up to you to defend the idea and prove it works. Or you can dismiss it out of hand and call them stupid and guess what? The person that needed convinced will just ignore you and further advancement of that and other ideas.

Exactly what I picked up immediately.

Psychological projection is a defense mechanism in which the human ego defends itself against unconscious impulses or qualities by denying their existence in themselves while attributing them to others. For example, a person who is habitually rude may constantly accuse other people of being rude.

posted on Jan, 11 2019 @ 10:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: mikell
Can I keep my doctor??

What doctor?

news.aamc.org...

posted on Jan, 11 2019 @ 10:50 AM
link   

trump told those men and women HE'D GOTTEN THEM A RAISE, IT WAS A DONE DEAL. but, you'd blame democrats. PRICELESS!

go find your integrity.

posted on Jan, 11 2019 @ 10:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: mikell
Can I keep my doctor??

is mexico paying for it?

posted on Jan, 11 2019 @ 10:52 AM
link   
a reply to: knoxie

Polling data that is publicly available?

Hmmm. Russians huh. LoL

posted on Jan, 11 2019 @ 10:55 AM
link   
a reply to: tadaman

so, you're cool he gave it to them?

of course you are, just as expected. lol

why would russian need polling data on US citizens?

and, if its no big deal, why lie?

edit on 11-1-2019 by knoxie because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2019 @ 10:57 AM
link   

Why do liberals think trump supporters are stupid?

Because their bots and been programmed to say it.

posted on Jan, 11 2019 @ 11:00 AM
link   
a reply to: mikell

I’ll go one better, Diane Feinstein, the leader of the anti-gun movement, freely admits that she used to carry concealed, in California no less, at a time when it was illegal to do so. Received among the first CCW permits issued in California. Why? Because her husband had business dealings with terrorists and she feared for her safety. Her job in the Senate includes sitting on the subcommittee that determines if a person has the right ethics and moral compass to be a Supreme Court Judge.

If only I had that level of intellect...

posted on Jan, 11 2019 @ 11:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

I read it. Some of my brain cells died, and apparently, I don't have many of them to begin with ...

It boils down to :

We weighed Orange Man Bad against Hillary Bad, and decided that Hillary Bad was worse, and for that, we're dumb.

What they don't realize is that it is because of 8 years of liberal policies that Trump was even a consideration. Those same 8 years turned millions of democrats into progressive liberal crybabies/emotional snowflakes at the same time.

But I like Trump. I laughed the first time I heard he was running, then when he had the balls to defend his remarks about the border, I started to like him, and then when he wouldn't back down from the bullies the left had become over the prior 8 years, he got my support and never lost it.

posted on Jan, 11 2019 @ 11:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker

originally posted by: JinMI

I'm still awaiting those uber smart arguments and totally awesome standpoints from those that continuously claim how woke and intellectual they are above everyone else.

...Still waiting.

Or better yet, another choice in a few years with a platform enticing enough to give a shot.

I love making choices, and I love better options.

If they present one of the above, I'll vote for it.

Guess where my faith value is.

Trump's platform didn't entice you?

posted on Jan, 11 2019 @ 11:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: LSU2018

originally posted by: ketsuko

I read it. Some of my brain cells died, and apparently, I don't have many of them to begin with ...

It boils down to :

We weighed Orange Man Bad against Hillary Bad, and decided that Hillary Bad was worse, and for that, we're dumb.

What they don't realize is that it is because of 8 years of liberal policies that Trump was even a consideration. Those same 8 years turned millions of democrats into progressive liberal crybabies/emotional snowflakes at the same time.

But I like Trump. I laughed the first time I heard he was running, then when he had the balls to defend his remarks about the border, I started to like him, and then when he wouldn't back down from the bullies the left had become over the prior 8 years, he got my support and never lost it.

I did the same thing... I kind of chuckled when he announced he was running. However, when I saw he was willing to basically keep it simple and the balls to say what we all were thinking, I decided to support him.

Remember, it was his stance on illegal immigration that really pushed him to the front of the pack. As he kind of forced the other RINOs running to address the issue (they supported illegal immigration similar to Democrats).

posted on Jan, 11 2019 @ 11:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: knoxie

trump told those men and women HE'D GOTTEN THEM A RAISE, IT WAS A DONE DEAL. but, you'd blame democrats. PRICELESS!

go find your integrity.

"We could make it 3 percent. We could make it 2 percent. We could make it 4 percent.’ I said, ‘No. Make it 10 percent. Make it more than 10 percent.’"

Not exactly a promise.

He did get them the largest pay increase in the last 9 years, aka, the Obama administration.

He didn't get them as big of a raise as he promised,,, what a bastard.

posted on Jan, 11 2019 @ 11:08 AM
link   
The progressive left prefers to give up US soviernty in exchange of a new world order, one world government, like Adolf Hitler had in mind.

posted on Jan, 11 2019 @ 11:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: knoxie
the real question is why does trump think his supporters are stupid?

"i could shoot someone on fifth avenue and not lose support."

A quote the isn't Trump's. This is why nobody trusts the news, and why you shouldn't eat everything they feed you. I'd tell you to do some research, but you'll see most articles saying the same thing you did. It pays to listen to the person acting making the speech. Catching the highlights, especially with the sites you obviously listen to, will make you look foolish.

"You know what else they say about my people? The polls, they say I have the most loyal people. Did you ever see that? Where I could stand in the middle of Fifth Avenue and shoot somebody and I wouldn’t lose any voters, okay? It’s like incredible," Trump said.

edit on 11-1-2019 by LSU2018 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2019 @ 11:10 AM
link   

he told them he GOT them the raise, he didn't say he tried to - HUGE difference.

go find your integrity.

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join