It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why do liberals think trump supporters are stupid?

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 16 2019 @ 09:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Edumakated

This board doesn't debunk anything they only echo....

posted on Feb, 16 2019 @ 09:22 AM
link   
Yes these liberals, just like this woman think we're stupid...

posted on Feb, 16 2019 @ 09:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Edumakated

That list could be a list of requites to be accepted by the community here are you kidding me?
Everything he listed has been defended with blood and guts on these boards. Every excuse that could be given to trump has been granted by you guys.

posted on Feb, 16 2019 @ 09:33 AM
link   
a reply to: HarbingerOfShadows

Most of them voted for Hillary.

posted on Feb, 16 2019 @ 09:36 AM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

Because if you’re NOT stupid, we must turn to other explanations, and most of them are *less* flattering.

The sad but truest line of the piece.

posted on Feb, 16 2019 @ 09:47 AM
link   
They are not stupid. I agree with potus on several issues. However i feel that the masses are being mentally manipulated by technology. There is a chance they are using that computer algorithm that bruce demosquito came up with a long time ago to tell them the narrative of the day to tell the public. The same program that told obama that humanity would be better off if we gave iran the ability to have the bomb.

posted on Feb, 16 2019 @ 09:58 AM
link   
I'm still trying to figure out what's so stupid about paying lower taxes, supporting vets and having border security.

posted on Feb, 16 2019 @ 10:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
I'm still trying to figure out what's so stupid about paying lower taxes, supporting vets and having border security.

Reports are coming in that the taxes are not lower but a bit higher overall.

The border is not insecure. The narrative the msm puts out is that it is in secure.

People are crossing and turning themselves in and givin a court date. If they fail to show to the court date then that does not mean we have an insecure border it means we have an ineffective government. If we hand out welfare then that again is a failure of government.

I think many people have issues with a government that takes your taxes using the threat of violence then gives it to corporations and other people. So we lash out at the people and corps but any real change in the process would have to happen at the government level of policy change in those areas.

posted on Feb, 16 2019 @ 10:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: UncleTomahawk

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Reports are coming in that the taxes are not lower but a bit higher overall.

Lie. Refunds are smaller because the government has been taking less.

The border is not insecure. The narrative the msm puts out is that it is in secure.

Lie. Or just believe the MSM.

People are crossing and turning themselves in and givin a court date. If they fail to show to the court date then that does not mean we have an insecure border it means we have an ineffective government. If we hand out welfare then that again is a failure of government.

People are illegally crossing and using our failed system to game it.

posted on Feb, 16 2019 @ 10:17 AM
link   
a reply to: RazorV66

Anyone who disagrees with the majority on this sight would been seen as a liberal. So excuse people who bring judgment and intelligence . That doesn’t mean they are liberal. I guarantee everyone on this sight thinks I’m so far left I can’t see the right. Truth of the matter is that until 8 years ago I was a registered republican. This sight has become alt-right.

I still come here as it’s good to get balanced views and information and even the mindless trump followers on this sight might be right about the occasional thing.

posted on Feb, 16 2019 @ 10:24 AM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

I hate to argue with you and sorry you feel you seen a lie.

Keep in mind the government does not decide how much money people with hold from their paychecks.

You seem to be trying to imply that most Americans that are getting a lower refund have changed their withholding status. That is not likely to be the case. Every other year the refund amount has been a decent tale of the tax policies that year.

It is not the best nor is it fail proof but it is a valid indicator unless as i said everyone suddenly went in and changed their status.

posted on Feb, 16 2019 @ 10:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: soundguy
Nah, stupid is as stupid does, stupid people don’t know they are stupid. a reply to: Ahabstar

quoted for truth.

posted on Feb, 16 2019 @ 10:27 AM
link   

I hate to argue with you and sorry you feel you seen a lie.

Doubt it.

Keep in mind the government does not decide how much money people with hold from their paychecks.

First truthful thing you've said.

You seem to be trying to imply that most Americans that are getting a lower refund have changed their withholding status. That is not likely to be the case. Every other year the refund amount has been a decent tale of the tax policies that year.

Just the opposite. This is because most Americans have not changed their withholding status. Jesus! MATH!

It is not the best nor is it fail proof but it is a valid indicator unless as i said everyone suddenly went in and changed their status.

Keep digging that hole.

posted on Feb, 16 2019 @ 10:29 AM
link   

People are illegally crossing and using our failed system to game it.

No that is just msm spin. People are coming across legally and turning themselves in and seeking asylum. That makes them eligible for welfare. If they were not legally seeking asylum then they could not get benefits.

This is a problem the government could fix without dividing the country with misinformation. Take away welfare and allow the public to do charity without fear of being arrested or ticketed for helping folks.

There is no wall that can stop people from coming and crossing legally and seeking asylum.

posted on Feb, 16 2019 @ 10:31 AM
link   
a reply to: UncleTomahawk

Oh good Christ.

You are beyond discussion.

Have a nice day.

SMH

posted on Feb, 16 2019 @ 10:33 AM
link   

This is because most Americans have not changed their withholding status. Jesus! MATH!

You just admitted that most people have withheld the same amount of money this year and the year before. So if a person with holds the same amount two years in a row and the second year they get less money back that means the government kept more.

That would mean that tax breaks were less the second year than the previous.

Is this real life? MATH

posted on Feb, 16 2019 @ 10:35 AM
link   

I never figured you a person to shy away from facts and truth.

Have a nice day.

I am workin on it thanks!

posted on Feb, 16 2019 @ 10:39 AM
link   

This is because most Americans have not changed their withholding status. Jesus! MATH!

You just admitted that most people have withheld the same amount of money this year and the year before. So if a person with holds the same amount two years in a row and the second year they get less money back that means the government kept more.

That would mean that tax breaks were less the second year than the previous.

Is this real life? MATH

It's THE SAME PERCENTAGE!

SMH

posted on Feb, 16 2019 @ 10:51 AM
link   

color me dumb.....

if i make 100,000 two years in a row and with hold the same amount each year and i get less back the second year that means the government took more. That would equate a tax increase.

MATH

posted on Feb, 16 2019 @ 10:54 AM
link   
a reply to: UncleTomahawk

Oh you are coloring yourself.

When you're old enough to do taxes, get back with the adults.

new topics

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join