It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why do liberals think trump supporters are stupid?

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 13 2019 @ 03:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: JAY1980

originally posted by: Wayfarer

originally posted by: Edumakated

originally posted by: soundguy
I believe author nails it. I don’t consider myself a liberal. Well in the sense that I suspend my deductive reasoning and life experiences for a political subset. None the less, I agree with his observations. The one thing that isn’t addressed in the article is how a small percentage of well meaning Americans have been conned. Kinda like my next door nieghbor. He listens to am hate radio by day and it has poisoned his thought process. While he is busy hating and fearing people he doesn’t know. His fellow white conservative, (cough....), brethren are about to destroy his way of life. Unfortunately, he will never see it coming, and that’s sad.

www.thepoke.co.uk...

The author missed it and smashed his thumb... all of the examples the author gives to prove his point have been debunked multiple times... but see you wouldn't be aware of this as you never leave your echo chamber.

How do you mean? He's here posting in ATS (a majority MAGA echo chamber)....

You still don't get it...
You think ATS turned into something else over the last 2 years. Most of us "Trumpets" have been here way longer than that. If you can't see the correlation between conspiracy theorists, the anti-establishment, and Trump then you haven't been paying attention over your last 9 years here.

The problem here is you can't just shut us down by calling us racists. As most of us are veterans of this culture war you all started. This is what happens when SJW's think they can manipulate the fabric of our society.

Have I called you racist?

posted on Jan, 13 2019 @ 03:46 PM
link   
I'm not sure it has anything to do with being liberal, but having critical thinking skills and using them precludes support for Trump. Unless, of course, you are very wealthy. Anyone else is not benefiting from the Trump Circus. Certainly not America. Trump could not make America great again with a gun to his head. He simply does not have the right stuff.

posted on Jan, 13 2019 @ 03:48 PM
link   
a reply to: tabularosa

Yet it was working class people voting for him..

posted on Jan, 13 2019 @ 06:07 PM
link   
a reply to: tabularosa

Is it these same superior critical thinking skills that convinced you the polls were correct and Hillary had a lock on the Presidency, even when Trump was filling stadiums to overflowing while Hilldog couldn't fill the lobby of a Holiday Inn? You might want to get them checked.

posted on Jan, 13 2019 @ 07:32 PM
link   
It's because Liberals are so #ing Delusional and think they are perfect.

posted on Jan, 14 2019 @ 09:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: projectvxn
a reply to: soundguy

Wanting to keep my money instead of handing it over to the government=Stupid.

Wanting to keep my money instead of being forced to pay for Trump's re-election campaign and funding "The Wall" he promised Mexico would pay for?

Wanting border security and comprehensive immigration reform=Stupid.

The last POTUS did more for Border Security than the present one and comprehensive immigration reform is something the GOP have treated like a plague to be avoided at all costs.

Wanting to leave the protracted wars in the Middle East=Stupid.

Everyone wants that. President Trump's agenda though is to exit without coordination or notice to allies with the clear aim to alienate allies, make new enemies and leave a fertile power void for Russia fill.

Wanting to end crap trade deals that force Americans to accept depressed wages=Stupid.

How is that BS working out?

China's surplus with the US at highest level since 2006, casting shadow on future talks
www.globaltimes.cn...

US trade deficit with China grows to a record and it’s likely even worse than the data shows
www.cnbc.com...

U.S. trade deficit hits 10-year high
www.reuters.com...

The President is the worst deal maker on planet earth. Everything he get's involved in get's WORSE.

posted on Feb, 12 2019 @ 08:03 PM
link   
a reply to: soundguy

ANSWER: They're actually looking in a mirror, and don't recognize themselves!

Democrats RIP: twitter.com...

posted on Feb, 12 2019 @ 08:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Wayfarer

it's their go to and it's pathetic.

and, it's so damn old.

posted on Feb, 12 2019 @ 08:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Extorris

You may as well be speaking another language to some of these guys, not because I think Trump supporters are dumb more because they are so heavily indoctrinated any view that differs from their own just doesn't make any sense.

posted on Feb, 12 2019 @ 08:15 PM
link   

What would you call someone that believed..."Mexico will pay for it"

posted on Feb, 12 2019 @ 08:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

What would you call someone that believed..."Mexico will pay for it"

Stupid..

posted on Feb, 12 2019 @ 08:37 PM
link   
We had the two most unlikable candidates ever in Hillary Vs Trump. Stupid.

I think anyone that voted for either Trump or Hillary is an idiot. I didn't vote for either one. My conscience is clear.

posted on Feb, 16 2019 @ 05:24 AM
link   
a reply to: amazing

Yay you?

posted on Feb, 16 2019 @ 06:39 AM
link   
I find humor in those of you that bash Trump but yet with all your intelligence and superiority, the best and brightest you could put forward was a worthless corrupt POS named HRC. Kind of says more about your own stupidity than it does about Trump, the Republican Party or anyone that supports him.

Take a hard look at who you're putting in the running for 2020........more of the same ignorant imbeciles, only worse than you ran last election. So please tell me who the real idiots are?

posted on Feb, 16 2019 @ 06:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: mtnshredder
I find humor in those of you that bash Trump but yet with all your intelligence and superiority, the best and brightest you could put forward was a worthless corrupt POS named HRC. Kind of says more about your own stupidity than it does about Trump, the Republican Party or anyone that supports him.

Take a hard look at who you're putting in the running for 2020........more of the same ignorant imbeciles, only worse than you ran last election. So please tell me who the real idiots are?

The real idiots are the ones that think the only two option were Trump and Hillary.

The real idiots are those who think if you hate Trump you must love Hillary .

Oh snap, looks like you're a goddamnes idiot.

posted on Feb, 16 2019 @ 06:52 AM
link   
.....and BTW come 2020 you will have had 12 years to figure out a successor to Obama and you still can't get it close to right. I guess this is what happens when the only platform and message you have is hate.

posted on Feb, 16 2019 @ 06:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: AScrubWhoDied

originally posted by: mtnshredder

The real idiots are the ones that think the only two option were Trump and Hillary.

The real idiots are those who think if you hate Trump you must love Hillary .

Oh snap, looks like you're a goddamnes idiot.

I didn't vote for Trump you....oh nvm.
edit on 16-2-2019 by mtnshredder because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2019 @ 08:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Gravelbone

Its an opinion piece. What does the source matter?

posted on Feb, 16 2019 @ 08:56 AM
link   
Considering that one of Trump's most ardent supporters:

Conservative political commentator and author Ann Coulter railed against President Trump on Thursday night as he prepared to declare a national emergency to build his border wall, tweeting that such a move was intended to “scam the stupidest people in his base."

And later:

Ann Coulter fired back at President Trump on Friday, stating that "the only national emergency is that our president is an idiot"

pretty much sums it up. Talk about eating your own...

posted on Feb, 16 2019 @ 09:18 AM
link   
a reply to: sligtlyskeptical

wow.

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join