It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why do liberals think trump supporters are stupid?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 11 2019 @ 09:38 AM
link   
I believe author nails it. I don’t consider myself a liberal. Well in the sense that I suspend my deductive reasoning and life experiences for a political subset. None the less, I agree with his observations. The one thing that isn’t addressed in the article is how a small percentage of well meaning Americans have been conned. Kinda like my next door nieghbor. He listens to am hate radio by day and it has poisoned his thought process. While he is busy hating and fearing people he doesn’t know. His fellow white conservative, (cough....), brethren are about to destroy his way of life. Unfortunately, he will never see it coming, and that’s sad.

www.thepoke.co.uk...
edit on 11-1-2019 by soundguy because: (no reason given)

edit on 11-1-2019 by soundguy because: (no reason given)

+32 more 
posted on Jan, 11 2019 @ 09:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: soundguy
I believe author nails it. I don’t consider myself a liberal. Well in the sense that I suspend my deductive reasoning and life experiences for a political subset. None the less, I agree with his observations. The one thing that isn’t addressed in the article is how a small percentage of well meaning Americans have been conned. Kinda like my next door nieghbor. He listens to am hate radio by day and it has poisoned his thought process. While he is busy hating and fearing people he doesn’t know. His fellow white conservative, (cough....), brethren are about to destroy his way of life. Unfortunately, he will never see it coming, and that’s sad.

www.thepoke.co.uk...

The author missed it and smashed his thumb... all of the examples the author gives to prove his point have been debunked multiple times... but see you wouldn't be aware of this as you never leave your echo chamber.

+4 more 
posted on Jan, 11 2019 @ 09:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: Edumakated

www.thepoke.co.uk...

The author missed it and smashed his thumb... all of the examples the author gives to prove his point have been debunked multiple times... but see you wouldn't be aware of this as you never leave your echo chamber.

How do you mean? He's here posting in ATS (a majority MAGA echo chamber)....

+32 more 
posted on Jan, 11 2019 @ 09:47 AM
link   
a reply to: soundguy

I find it amusing that the "source" of THIS source, is Facebook. I repeat, Facebook.
That is all.

+5 more 
posted on Jan, 11 2019 @ 09:47 AM
link   
It is the only way they can self-identify. You call people stupid because you are stupid.

The reality is different. If you have an idea and someone says it is wrong or won’t work, then it is up to you to defend the idea and prove it works. Or you can dismiss it out of hand and call them stupid and guess what? The person that needed convinced will just ignore you and further advancement of that and other ideas.

+26 more 
posted on Jan, 11 2019 @ 09:48 AM
link   

I have seen your posts....you are a Liberal.

+9 more 
posted on Jan, 11 2019 @ 09:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: Wayfarer

originally posted by: Edumakated

www.thepoke.co.uk...

How do you mean? He's here posting in ATS (a majority MAGA echo chamber)....

He may be posting and trolling, but he certainly doesn't actually read or comprehend anything...

posted on Jan, 11 2019 @ 09:50 AM
link   

The one thing I find consistent about both the left and the right is the inability for either side to even consider the possibility that they are wrong about any topic.

Anyone that believes that the sun shines out of trumps ass is an idiot.
Anyone that believes Hillary is any different is an idiot too.

Yay, trumps a rapist.
Oh yeah, hill dog defended her rapist husband calling his accusers whores and ruined their lives.

But whatever, defend you side.
At this point what difference does it make?

link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

link   

I think many people are just trying to make the best out of a s##ty situation.

I know it was a long time ago, but a few years back we had a choice to make.

We could elect a woman dressed up as a Democrat, who along with her husband, managed to make a cool quarter billion out of politics. The only person who matched her narcissism standing at the podium next to her during debates.

Or.

A big mouthed New Yorker who was flagrant enough that at least it almost looked like honesty, even when he isn't honest, he's almost honest about not being honest (if that makes sense). America still coping with the blow of being conned from "hope and change" decided to give the dream one more shot. The country made a wild and unpredictable decision and went against the establishment grain to rock the boat and see what happens.

I for one haven't had a noticeable impact from the election, like every election my day to day life seems to go about just the same. Some things that have been done I haven't been thrilled about, others (mainly anti-war precursors) give me optimism.

I will wait till the full 4-8 years are over before I make my final judgment.

My true disappointment comes from the left right now. For rather than admit their mistakes with Hillary and attone with their base for cheating them out of the other option, they double down and continue a campaign of "we're not Trump".

This country deserves more than two options, but if we only have two, those two should be as good as possible, and one side right now is not using introspect to fix their systemic problems.

It's Friday SoundGuy, go have a beer, eat a good meal. Take a break from the madness and enjoy your weekend, cheers.

posted on Jan, 11 2019 @ 09:51 AM
link   

www.thepoke.co.uk...

"Trump did not say that Mexico would pay for the wall"

A little recent quote from around here which highlights the assertions of the article.

posted on Jan, 11 2019 @ 09:54 AM
link   

Because lazy minds have to feel good about themselves.

By and far this is a sign of popular and celebrated ignorance.

No need to consider and dialogue with these scum, they are not human like you and me.

They are evil, heartless monsters to be opposed. Killed where optics permit.

Not fellow citizens. All they say are lies. Nothing they offer has merit. Any criticism of us is because they are terrible and wrong.

We have moral exceptionalism. [snipped]

edit on 1.12.2019 by Kandinsky because: Snipped unnecessary comment

posted on Jan, 11 2019 @ 09:56 AM
link   
What exactly has been debunked? I’ll wait.........a reply to: Edumakated

+24 more 
posted on Jan, 11 2019 @ 09:56 AM
link   

Wanting to keep my money instead of handing it over to the government=Stupid.

Wanting border security and comprehensive immigration reform=Stupid.

Wanting to leave the protracted wars in the Middle East=Stupid.

Wanting to end crap trade deals that force Americans to accept depressed wages=Stupid.

Not wanting to shred the constitution to try and implement poorly thought out gun control=Stupid.

If nothing else, liberals are at least showing their true colors now instead of hiding behind a veil of fake altruism.

edit on 11 1 19 by projectvxn because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2019 @ 09:57 AM
link   
Hey, it’s his opinion, and I agree with it. I don’t care what the source is. It doesn’t change the FACTS. a reply to: Gravelbone

posted on Jan, 11 2019 @ 09:58 AM
link   

What exactly has been debunked? I’ll wait.........a reply to: Edumakated

Read the list and do some research.... most of those topics have been addressed on this board in detail. If that doesn't work, try some other media other than Huffingtonpost.

posted on Jan, 11 2019 @ 09:58 AM
link   
Nah, stupid is as stupid does, stupid people don’t know they are stupid. a reply to: Ahabstar

+7 more 
posted on Jan, 11 2019 @ 09:59 AM
link   

"Opinions you agree with = FACTS" I see where this is going.

posted on Jan, 11 2019 @ 09:59 AM
link   
Prepare for a cavalcade of people that regularly refer to liberals as Dims be taken aback that you dare question their intelligence. They've only been civil and polite for time immemorial and yet here you are insulting them. For shame.

posted on Jan, 11 2019 @ 10:01 AM
link   

Nah, stupid is as stupid does, stupid people don’t know they are stupid. a reply to: Ahabstar

<<   2  3  4 >>

join