It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CNN Declines Local Media That They Requested

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+27 more 
posted on Jan, 11 2019 @ 08:08 AM
link   
It just goes on and on, they have a very specific narrative they want shown and anything other than that will not be shown.
CNN calls a San Diego news station for local view on the border, declines their reporter after finding out wall works

twitter.com...

It's stuff like this that vindicates what Trump is saying about "fake news"
From Anna Navarro filing her nails in the middle of an interview to be rude on purpose to declining stories to give true reporting, CNN continues to devolve into tabloid news that is more propaganda for the deep state, pathetic.

+14 more 
posted on Jan, 11 2019 @ 08:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Blue_Jay33

It's all agenda-driven.

Climate change? Ignore data that would refute it.

Wall issues? Ignore data that would support Trump.

It's selective reporting at best, propaganda at worst.

+7 more 
posted on Jan, 11 2019 @ 08:16 AM
link   

Good on that Local news station for exposing CNN's ridiculously obvious partisan political bias when it comes to accurately presenting facts.

posted on Jan, 11 2019 @ 08:18 AM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

It's selective reporting at best, propaganda at worst.

During Obama years-Selective Reporting
Trump Years-Outright Propaganda

So it's getting worse

posted on Jan, 11 2019 @ 08:26 AM
link   

Not shocking but the sad thing is that many republicans think ONLY the left does this and not foxnews,drudge,Limbaugh,Hannity,etc

MSM news = propaganda on BOTH sides sprinkled with some truth here and there. Although the left sources does appear worse at it or atleast they aren't putting any effort to hide the fact .

edit on 28131America/ChicagoFri, 11 Jan 2019 08:28:23 -0600000000p3142 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

+5 more 
posted on Jan, 11 2019 @ 08:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: interupt42

Not shocking but the sad thing is that many republicans think ONLY the left does this and not foxnews,drudge,Limbaugh,Hannity,etc

MSM news = propaganda on BOTH sides sprinkled with some truth here and there.

Opinion now equals news.

Before, opinion was opinion.

Now facts have been replaced by, "muh feels".

posted on Jan, 11 2019 @ 08:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

MSM news = propaganda on BOTH sides sprinkled with some truth here and there.

Opinion now equals news.

Before, opinion was opinion.

Now facts have been replaced by, "muh feels".

I don't think its even OPINION anymore , its straight out GANSTA AGENDA MANIPULATION.

posted on Jan, 11 2019 @ 08:48 AM
link   
a reply to: interupt42

except on Fox News they do negative stories about Trumo. Megan Kelly arguable was the face of Fox when she was attacking Trymo. Shep Snith does after Trump. What main person on cnn it msnbc goes after a prominate Democrat in a semi regular basis.

Drudge links more WashPo and NY Times articles then any outside source. Can you name a site that liberals frequent where they link the OAN, daily caller, breightbart and so on as much as drudge links liberal MSM sites?

Rush and Hanity are opionist not journalist.

posted on Jan, 11 2019 @ 08:49 AM
link   
I'm sure this selective censorship happens with regularity.
Difference here is the local station actually went rogue and honestly reported on CNN's bias.

I'm sure they've already been reprimanded.

posted on Jan, 11 2019 @ 08:58 AM
link   
Let's all have a moment of silence for the death of news....

Let's all, also, thank Obama for making this possible; in 2014, Obama re-authorized the NDAA - within the reauthorized bill was a small section which lifted the ban on Domestic propaganda and it's use in the United States of America which had been in place since the 1950's (this ban was put in place primarily due to the "Red Scare" and all the BS that went along with it.)

So yeah, I guess there is a reason after all that he is the Democrat's favorite President ever, huh?

posted on Jan, 11 2019 @ 09:01 AM
link   
a reply to: SocratesJohnson

except on Fox News they do negative stories about Trumo. Megan Kelly arguable was the face of Fox when she was attacking Trymo. Shep Snith does after Trump. What main person on cnn it msnbc goes after a prominate Democrat in a semi regular basis.

like I said the Left is worst at hiding the propaganda. In reality the RIGHT and the LEFT have the SAME agenda: bigger gov't, less personal rights,more chaos in the middle east , and more lobbyist friendly regulations.

Foxnews is there to play the ROLE of the other view point. Between the DNC and GOP they can manipulate the majority of the population to do what the lobbyist want.

That is why when Ron Paul ran as republican wanting smaller gov't, more personal rights, and not wanting to be the world police MOST if not all of foxnews attacked Ron Paul more vigorously than even the left.

It was the RIGHT leaning media that convinced republicans that its good to go quasi-communist when foxnews and the GOP convinced the individual republicans to use tax payers money to dictate the winners and the losers of the free market by starting the bailouts and saying they are to big to fail.

It was the RIGHT leaning media that convinced republicans that big gov't is good when foxnews and the GOP convinced them that its a good idea to have big gov't watch over you with the patriot act and create bigger gov't with homeland security.

It was the RIGHT leaning media that convinced republicans its good idea to piss over state rights when the GOP and Foxnews convinced or kept it quite from the conservatives that its a good idea to squash state rights when it comes to GMO products in their state and too keep the consumer in the dark on what they are buying.

Its the RIGHT leaning media that constantly distracts republicans and keeps them focused on the lefts BS and hypocrisy , while over looking there own Parties BS and hypocrisy.

Etc,etc,etc...

So like I said the RIGHT leaning media is much better at it.

edit on 07131America/ChicagoFri, 11 Jan 2019 09:07:11 -0600000000p3142 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2019 @ 09:15 AM
link   

MSM news = propaganda on BOTH sides sprinkled with some truth here and there. Although the left sources does appear worse at it or atleast they aren't putting any effort to hide the fact .

Yeah, no.

Fox and the others have NEVER made a secret of their bias or where they are coming from.

The same cannot be said of CNN/MSNBC and all the rest.

World of difference.

For the record I hate them all.

posted on Jan, 11 2019 @ 09:23 AM
link   
A more detailed report on this here thehill.com...

CNN avoids real news from real journalists because it doesn't support their agenda.

Fake news CNN.

posted on Jan, 11 2019 @ 09:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: Carcharadon

Yeah, no.

Fox and the others have NEVER made a secret of their bias or where they are coming from.

World of difference.

For the record I hate them all.

Yeah, people forget Fox News came on the scene because everyone with two brain cells knew the major networks were biased to the left. Fox was unabashedly leaning right and never hid it. Remember, they started the whole "fair and balanced" approached which routinely poked holes in the shallow news analyses coming from the left.

The issue with CNN / ABC / CBS/ NBC has always been that they pretend that they are being held to a higher standard of journalism. So they talk about professional journalism, ethics, factual reporting out of one side of their mouths, but in fact, do the opposite. This makes them even more dangerous because it is essentially propaganda at that point.

I take all news stories with a grain of salt and try to do my own research to form my own opinions. Unfortunately, too many people take whatever sound bite their hear and run with it on both the left and the right.

To be honest, I find the best and most factual reporting to be crowd sourced and from some independent bloggers.

posted on Jan, 11 2019 @ 09:33 AM
link   

6 Corporations control all the MSM. Did you read that? SIX! What do these think these 6 Corporations rely upon? Is it making money or actual reporting the truth to inform the public? As already mentioned with the repeal of the Smith Mundt Act, these Corporations have already proven how corrupt and far gone our government has become by the lies they are allowed to promote. How much is news that they report versus opinion? How much is truth versus coercive manipulation ie propaganda?

I sure as hell hope most of the people don't permit their partners to lie to them like they do their government and the MSM. Perhaps they do because look at the relationship issues in this country now. But I guess that can be attributed to the lies the MSM promotes as well...

posted on Jan, 11 2019 @ 09:53 AM
link   
CNN is a joke. They scream anytime trump criticizes them that they are journalists and theyare important to the freedom of the country.

The truth is that it is true journalism is important to the country, but sadly 95% of msm (yes that includes Fox though lets be honest its almost all pro establishment democrat) arent journalists, they are propagandists.

In other news, hey walls work according to border patrol.

posted on Jan, 11 2019 @ 09:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Carcharadon

World of difference.

LOL now that is some funny shat.

However, I'm not sure what is funnier you believing that or that they are better because they are upfront in telling you that they are biased as a news source?

edit on 03131America/ChicagoFri, 11 Jan 2019 10:03:23 -0600000000p3142 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2019 @ 10:06 AM
link   
As of 11:00 am EST CNN stocks had plummeted 84%.

posted on Jan, 11 2019 @ 10:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: Plotus
As of 11:00 am EST CNN stocks had plummeted 84%.

For real????? roflmao
edit on 11-1-2019 by seeker1963 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2019 @ 10:13 AM
link   
It's fake news friend..... it's always fake news....

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join