It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What if Trump's counter punch hurts?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 11 2019 @ 05:23 AM
link   
Yes, the house is all juiced up to investigate every aspect of Trump life and business. Get his tax returns, and try to find anything they can use to remove him. I'm sure the lefties are getting a cute little chub over all that. But, as with twitter, Trump rarely let's an attack go, even if the attacker is a nobody.

So what's to stop Trump from investigating Maxine Waters, Adam Shiff, Nancy Pelosi, Chuck Shumer, and any others who are vocal. There is already enough noise about Mad Maxine to fuel a roaring fire.
newspunch.com...

Where did each of those folks find such good fortune? perhaps looking into how so many members of Congress are Millionaires would be a fruitful endeavor. It would take a slimy person to defend them, so the opposition would be minimal. Could be interesting times.

posted on Jan, 11 2019 @ 05:31 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

We can only wish my friend. But and if that stuff ever started the standing government would be torn apart when the realization of how many real crooks are reps. It could become like the red communist scare all over again. Let it happen..over due.. but... there will be people dead before much would be exposed IMO.. sorry me of little faith..

posted on Jan, 11 2019 @ 05:44 AM
link   

What if he has no counter punch?

posted on Jan, 11 2019 @ 05:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: scraedtosleep

What if he never said Mexico would "pay" for a "wall".

What if he never said "he" would "drain" the swamp..

posted on Jan, 11 2019 @ 06:03 AM
link   
a reply to: 0racle

What if hillary never goes to jail?

What if trump and obama become friends after trump leaves office?

posted on Jan, 11 2019 @ 06:06 AM
link   

You mean Trump grew up and will now act presidential? Is that what you mean?

posted on Jan, 11 2019 @ 06:56 AM
link   
a reply to: 727Sky

The sad thing is that it would make little to no difference in the price of tea in China.

The average American already knows their government has been bought and paid for. They continue to vote the same corrupt bunch of criminals in over and over.

We would actually be in better shape to start clean with all newbies with zero experience, than to continue on the path we are presently on, but I fear that we can't put the Genie back into the bottle.

posted on Jan, 11 2019 @ 06:59 AM
link   
a reply to: scraedtosleep

What if REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

posted on Jan, 11 2019 @ 07:10 AM
link   

Democrats had been played by Trump. He expected dems to reject the wall's budget. That was a bait.

I think he'll declare state of emergency very soon. He'll get the money and the ability to block all opposition. I've been saying this for long time, we are in the path of an auto-coup d'état.

edit on 11-1-2019 by Trueman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2019 @ 07:40 AM
link   

Too bad he will be impotent to do anything about the power he is about to attempt to take on...

posted on Jan, 11 2019 @ 07:46 AM
link   
a reply to: scraedtosleep

He doesn't.

posted on Jan, 11 2019 @ 07:50 AM
link   

What if it's his bone spurs acting again , preventing trump from counterpunching...

posted on Jan, 11 2019 @ 07:50 AM
link   
Lol, go right ahead. The garden variety rwnj already hates them, so why do you think will happen? The deplorables will continue doing what they do, hating them. a reply to: network dude

posted on Jan, 11 2019 @ 07:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: soundguy
Lol, go right ahead. The garden variety rwnj already hates them, so why do you think will happen? The deplorables will continue doing what they do, hating them. a reply to: network dude

so you are defending them?

posted on Jan, 11 2019 @ 07:56 AM
link   

Hey how about you try beefing up your thread... What could his counterpunch be?

posted on Jan, 11 2019 @ 08:19 AM
link   

Maybe it's just me, but I often wish that Trump would burn it all down, rip open all documents, expose all the damned lies and secrets.

Burn it ALLLLLLLLLL down!

posted on Jan, 11 2019 @ 09:06 AM
link   

Please define a “cute little chub”?

I don’t know what that means!

posted on Jan, 11 2019 @ 09:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude
So what's to stop Trump from investigating Maxine Waters, Adam Shiff, Nancy Pelosi, Chuck Shumer, and any others who are vocal.

Authority
Trump is a president, not an emperor. He can't just decide to use the government to "take out" his political rivals simply for speaking up against him.
Congress does have the ability to investigate stuff...Congress isn't a single person, its a representation of the overall country with many different representatives voting.

posted on Jan, 11 2019 @ 09:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: 0racle

What if he never said Mexico would "pay" for a "wall".

What if he never said "he" would "drain" the swamp..

If trump goes after congress digging up the dirt then that would be draining the swamp

posted on Jan, 11 2019 @ 09:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: SaturnFX

originally posted by: network dude
So what's to stop Trump from investigating Maxine Waters, Adam Shiff, Nancy Pelosi, Chuck Shumer, and any others who are vocal.

Authority
Trump is a president, not an emperor. He can't just decide to use the government to "take out" his political rivals simply for speaking up against him.
Congress does have the ability to investigate stuff...Congress isn't a single person, its a representation of the overall country with many different representatives voting.

does Trump have any authority to ask his DOJ to look into things? Maybe not. maybe so. But one thing is certain, he doesn't have to worry about hurting the feelings of the left, they will hate him regardless, so he might as well piss them off if he can. I sure would. Or do you feel that corrupt congressmen are OK?

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join