It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

First Earth Battalion

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 11 2019 @ 07:42 PM
link   
i find billy meier more believable than this

posted on Jan, 11 2019 @ 08:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: humanoidlord
i find billy meier more believable than this

Indeed, it's a bunch of fantasy. Science fiction described it well. These are fun topics to read and watch videos about but it's all a bunch of bs really. It falls along the same lines as most conspiracy theory material. Endless hours of videos to watch, to think about, a lot of what-ifs. This one is called super soldiers. The concept is awesome, it reminds you of sci-fi films and superhero comics.

The truth is, if this were really a thing, if people could harness super powers that defy physics by focusing their minds, training for it, being drugged for it, or even having enhancements installed in their bodies, there would be evidence for it. Someone, somewhere, would be on video doing a trick when not on duty. Retired members of the services would have some real evidence to share, proof of some kind. If it were purely a mental discipline, rest assured terrorist groups and spiritual or religious groups of some kind would be doing it. Especially eastern religions like Buddhism and Hinduism with all of their gurus and spiritual leaders. Superpowers are even in their religion as attainable through meditation and lifestyle. They of all people would've discovered the way to do this instead of talking about it and claiming it's been done or that they know how to do it.

I'd personally be embarassed to admit that I think this is real but then again, when I was younger, I went through my Anunnaki and Planet X phase too. I used to watch Project Camelot and David Wilcock before, with time, I grew out of it and saw it to be a bunch of bs. This is prime bs too, grade A, the finest there is. It's almost like an alternate reality game.

posted on Jan, 12 2019 @ 04:43 AM
link   
a reply to: r0xor

It's not impossible though if you think about it,
Maybe @ the year 5050, prob be a descendant of mine, as I am almost invisible.... don't see me much.
edit on 12-1-2019 by ManyMasks because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2019 @ 05:35 AM
link   
I have had a few supernatural experiences with a few yoga gurus.

Experience of otherworldly phenomena shows us that the spiritual teachings are not false.

posted on Jan, 12 2019 @ 09:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Pandaram

I get you.. what gundalini dos is enhance you.. yes you. You get what you made of. There is no demons or gods. Just powers we don’t understand. These powers are.. for example electricity. Its good stuff if you know what you are doing. Otherwise... its demonic..

I tend not to bother arguing with someone when I know they're full of BS, but frankly, yuor idiotic comments could get some younger, more naive person into a lot of trouble. "You get what you are made of"..? Really? What a sack of crap. Power is power, correct. And if you'd read my commentary more closely you would see that I agree with the basic principle that in & of itself, the kundalini force/soul matrix (or whatever we want to call it, I'm sure it has some exotic-sounding names in Tibetan/ Indian or Chinese, at least to the ears of us Westerners) - it is NEUTRAL..! You totally missed the point. I explained that by tampering with the kundalini processes, you are opening yourself up to POTENTIAL manipulation by dark forces. I'm not suggesting that everyone has those experiences. In fact, I think most people get into problems with the kundalini experience just like someone not familiar with electrical sockets might get a nasty shock if they decided to ram a metal fork into the thing. The force is neutral. The structure of the soul/body/brain matrix is neutral. But the entities which swirl around us here on this planet are most definitely not neutral. So quit talking like people only get into trouble because they themselves are not model citizens, or boy scouts, or whatever. People who are in the vicinity or sphere of influence of these sorts of dark forces - the ones which seek to inhabit a cosy & comfortable human house - are very possibly going to get into serious trouble if they start broadcasting their fumbling efforts at establishing the kundalini 'circuit' through the aether. They will be broadcasting loud & clear as a result, and so without suitable protections (which can be the result of long training or secret instructions/ formulas/ magical rites) are very possibly at risk of being seriously harmed by the experience.

In summary, you don't have any clue what you're talking about, and so are deluded to think you can chatter on about this with any faux sense of authority. You are endangering people by suggesting that the kundalini process is safe for anyone to try as long as they believe in themselves enough & wish upon a star. Get real.

posted on Jan, 13 2019 @ 02:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: Peeple
a reply to: Pandaram

you seem confused, you talk about imagination, I talk about reality

1 Corinthians 9:19-23

19 For though I am free from all people, I have made myself the slave to all, so that I may gain as many people as possible. 20 To the Jews I became as a Jew in order to gain Jews; to those under law I became as under law, though I myself am not under law, in order to gain those under law. 21 To those without law I became as without law, although I am not without law toward God but under law toward Christ, in order to gain those without law. 22 To the weak I became weak, in order to gain the weak. I have become all things to people of all sorts, so that I might by all possible means save some. 23 But I do all things for the sake of the good news, in order to share it with others.

And to those being silly I became silly. In the hope to get through to some by talking their talk (or lingo).

The meaning for "lingo" I'm using above = "the vocabulary or jargon of a particular subject or group of people." (allthough I'm referring to the video, not actually talking but expressing concepts; it's more about the title anyway) Quoting from the google dictionary.

1 Cor. 9:26

26 Therefore, the way I am running is not aimlessly; the way I am aiming my blows is so as not to be striking the air;

2 Cor. 10:3-5

3 For though we walk in the flesh, we do not wage warfare according to what we are in the flesh. 4 For the weapons of our warfare are not fleshly, but powerful by God for overturning strongly entrenched things. 5 For we are overturning reasonings and every lofty thing raised up against the knowledge of God, and we are bringing every thought into captivity to make it obedient to the Christ;

Ephesians 6:12,11

12 because we have a struggle,* [Lit., “wrestling.” ] not against blood and flesh, but against the governments, against the authorities, against the world rulers of this darkness, against the wicked spirit forces in the heavenly places.

11 Put on the complete suit of armor from God so that you may be able to stand firm against the crafty acts* [Or “the schemes.”] of the Devil;

2 Timothy 4:3,4

3 For there will be a period of time when they will not put up with the wholesome* [Or “healthful; beneficial.”] teaching, but according to their own desires, they will surround themselves with teachers to have their ears tickled.* [Or “to tell them what they want to hear.”] 4 They will turn away from listening to the truth and give attention to false stories.

Is the Devil Real?
He is a liar! (part 1 of 2)

1 Timothy 4:1,2

4 However, the inspired word* [Lit., “the spirit.”] clearly says that in later times some will fall away from the faith, paying attention to misleading inspired statements* [Lit., “misleading spirits.” ] and teachings of demons, 2 by means of the hypocrisy of men who speak lies, whose conscience is seared as with a branding iron.

Colossians 2:8

8 Look out that no one takes you captive* [Or “carries you off as his prey.” ] by means of the philosophy and empty deception according to human tradition, according to the elementary things of the world and not according to Christ;

1 Timothy 6:20

20 Timothy, guard what has been entrusted to you, turning away from the empty speeches that violate what is holy and from the contradictions of the falsely called “knowledge.”

Or “reality” for that matter, since essentially “knowledge” means familiarity with facts/truths/certainties/realities acquired by personal experience, observation, or study (where you see a / I'm using synonyms). The Bible strongly urges the seeking for and treasuring of right knowledge, recommending it rather than gold. (Pr 8:10; 20:15) Jesus stressed the importance of truly knowing him and his Father, and knowledge is repeatedly emphasized in the books of the Christian Greek Scriptures.​—Joh 17:3; Php 1:9; 2Pe 3:18. In the Christian Greek Scriptures there are two words commonly translated “knowledge,” gnoʹsis and e·piʹgno·sis. Both are related to the verb gi·noʹsko, which means “know; understand; perceive.” Knowledge (gnoʹsis) is put in a very favorable light in the Christian Greek Scriptures. However, not all that men may call “knowledge” is to be sought, because philosophies and views exist that are “falsely called ‘knowledge.’” (1Ti 6:20) The recommended knowledge is about God and his purposes. (2Pe 1:5)

Whereas having knowledge (information alone) might result in a feeling of superiority, our knowing “the love of the Christ which surpasses knowledge,” that is, knowing this love by experience because we are personally imitating his loving ways, will balance and give wholesome direction to our use of any information we may have gained.​—Eph 3:19.

E·piʹgno·sis, a strengthened form of gnoʹsis (e·piʹ, meaning “additional”), can often be seen from the context to mean “exact, accurate, or full knowledge.” Thus Paul wrote about some who were learning (taking in knowledge) “yet never able to come to an accurate knowledge [“a real knowledge,” TC; “a personal knowledge,” Ro; “clear, full knowledge,” Da ftn] of truth.” (2Ti 3:6, 7)

Or "reality", as that's a synonym for "truth". Some people don't even fully understand the meaning of the word "reality" and its implications regarding certainty. Synonyms for "true" are: factual/certain/absolute/correct, without error/conclusive.

Those cursive abbreviations are different bible translations. All previous quotations are from the NW.

And some people just have their...

edit on 13-1-2019 by whereislogic because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2019 @ 04:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: whereislogic

And some people just have their...

Psychology: The Art of selling nonsense/contradictions part 1
Psychology: Dawkins&Krauss selling the philosophy and contradiction that nothing is something

After reading the last comment before mine and some other comments, I'm beginning to get the impression this thread is in the process of becoming or perhaps even an attempt to set a new irony record for ATS (if you'll pardon the potential exaggeration in that expression). The video I opened my comment with is probably appropiate for more of the commentary than just the comment I used it in response to.
edit on 13-1-2019 by whereislogic because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2019 @ 04:27 AM
link   
a reply to: whereislogic

Nothing is not some thing...... nothing is everything.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join