It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jayme Closs of Baron WI who's Parents were murdered in october has been found ALIVE.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 10 2019 @ 11:03 PM
link   

Jayme Closs, a teenager who disappeared in Wisconsin last October, has been found alive and a suspect has been taken into custody, officials said.

Closs, 13, was discovered in the town of Gordon in Douglas County by the sheriff's department around 4:45 p.m., the Barron County Sheriff's Department, wrote on Facebook Thursday. She was found about 70 miles from where she was last seen.

Barron County Sheriff's Department
3 hours ago
Jayme Closs has been located

On Thursday evening the Barron County Sheriff’s Department was notified by the Douglas CO WI Sheriff’s Department that they had located Jayme Closs alive.

Shortly after this a suspect was taken into custody in regards to this case. We do not any other details at this time as this is a very fluid and active investigation. We will not be answering any questions or taking calls on this tonight.

We are planning a press briefing approximately 10 am tomorrow at the Sheriff’s Department in Barron. We are receiving support from the FBI and WI DCI agents as this investigation continues.

We want to thank the Douglas Co Sheriff’s Department and agencies assisting them tonight. We also want to thank all the Law Enforcement agencies across the state and county that have assisted us in this case. We also could not have endured this case without the support of the public and I want to thank them for all the support and help.

Finally we want to especially thank the family for their support and patience while this case was ongoing. We promised to bring Jayme home and tonight we get to fulfill that promise. From the bottom of my heart THANK YOU!

This case has been very trying on the family so please respect their privacy and we reunite them later tonight.

Sheriff Fitzgerald

Jayme Closs of Baron WI who's Parents were murdered in october has been found ALIVE.

WOW. They found her around 4 miles from where I grew up. In the Little town of Gordon WI where nothing ever happens...
A 20 something year old suspect is in custody. This is crazy! But glad they found her alive. That little town is about to be packed tight with news crews.
edit on 10-1-2019 by PainGod because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2019 @ 12:45 AM
link   
I hadn't heard this real life horror story. Poor, poor girl.

posted on Jan, 11 2019 @ 12:50 AM
link   
a reply to: PainGod

This is the second thread today. I didn't know so many ATS members were following the Jayme Closs tragedy.

It's good to see that law enforcement in Wisconsin doesn't give up easily.

posted on Jan, 11 2019 @ 04:53 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

This was huge HUGE. Apparently she went running up to someone walking their dog and said she just escaped, they in turn Brought them over to Peter's house (I grew up with Peter, Right person right place right time for this situation.) The area where she was found is pretty secluded. Its literally about 4 miles away from where I grew up.

posted on Jan, 11 2019 @ 07:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

This is the second thread today. I didn't know so many ATS members were following the Jayme Closs tragedy.

It's good to see that law enforcement in Wisconsin doesn't give up easily.

I'm in southern Wisconsin. The night Jamie Closs went missing there were Amber alerts every half hour about her. The sheriff organized multiple searches for her and hundreds of volunteers came out.

For the Wisconsin ATS members- did anyone else see a report about something going down in Walworth yesterday? The reporter made the weirdest comment that the event had nothing to do about Jamie Closs. It seemed strange after later news that she was found.
edit on 1/11/2019 by Cheddarhead because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2019 @ 07:53 AM
link   

I'm glad she's safe, lost her parents thats gotta suck.

posted on Jan, 11 2019 @ 07:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Cheddarhead
I own a business in Whitewater and had the radio on at the store all day. I didn't hear anything.
I am so glad she was found safe. It will be interesting to hear the official version of what happened. Tragedy for her family to be sure.

posted on Jan, 11 2019 @ 09:05 AM
link   
If what happened is what we imagine happened, this guy needs to fry...but not right away. General Population for a good 10 years first so he longs for the day

posted on Jan, 11 2019 @ 09:51 AM
link   

It's a national headline now.
www.foxnews.com...

I mistakenly gave Wisconsin police the praise for finding Jayme. There will be no shortage of families volunteering to finish raising her.
edit on 1/11/2019 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2019 @ 04:12 PM
link   
Topic already being discussed here.

Thread closed.

new topics

top topics

join