It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Democrats are Upset With Bob Mueller - He Didnt Try Hard Enough To Get President Trump.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 11 2019 @ 04:48 AM
link   
a reply to: redmage

So did the real witch trials, musts been a bunches of witches around until we wiped them out.

posted on Jan, 11 2019 @ 05:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Since the Special Counsel told Cummings and Cohen that they are free to ask/answer any questions in the February 7th open session, does that imply:

1. Mueller will be finished and report issued before February 7th?

or

2. Cohen knows nothing that would affect the (at that time) ongoing Mueller investigation?

That doesn't mean what they think it means does it?
Lol
They will figure it out

posted on Jan, 11 2019 @ 05:54 AM
link   

You guys keep saying there is a long validating list. It's a handful of people that didn't do anything close to the level of hysteria advertised.

Process crimes and hush money for consenting sex partners.

That's what this brought. Where is the Russian collusion?

The voter data is public record dumb dumbs. Facebook ads aren't an issue. A couple grand in ads is also small fries. Any private citizen can buy them.

But yeah. Wow. Russia hacking collusion influence or whatever.

All it took was ruining the FBI and DOJ in the process. Good job.

Also the opposition seems so balanced and fair now. Will get you votes for sure.

edit on 1 11 2019 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2019 @ 07:11 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

That went way over many people's heads.

posted on Jan, 11 2019 @ 08:13 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

There are at least 12 sealed indictments in the Washington courts. Those do not go away. The trump foundation, is criminal, and trump was well aware. That is state, investigation. Manafort, did collude with the Russians , trump says he did not know, yeah right, just like he did not know about the Stormy Daniels payment.

I will wait, and watch you and the same people, all stick up for trump, and claim Hillary is the bad apple. Wasn't it you who posted a thread, about three weeks ago, saying she would be prosecuted for sure this time? Or was it one of your constituents?

All of the criminals, that have been prosecuted, indicted, and jailed that were involved with trump in 2016, yet you and your buddies still, but, but Hillary. Its funny to me.

posted on Jan, 11 2019 @ 08:18 AM
link   

You imagine you are hearing frustration and then present it as fact? What is wrong with you?
No dems are not worried that Mueller hasnt done enough because WE realize its not over and WE know we do not know everything that Mueller knows and WE know that what we have seen and heard already is very damning for mr dump... So the DailyCaller is Full of schitte as usual.

posted on Jan, 11 2019 @ 08:20 AM
link   

So what are you saying??? the justice department is in trump dumps pocket and is now corrupt?

posted on Jan, 11 2019 @ 08:27 AM
link   
I suppose that is one demented way to twist his words. a reply to: carewemust

edit on 11-1-2019 by soundguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2019 @ 08:50 AM
link   

17 lawyers were hired this week by the White House in prep for the investigation.

Why? And while some gov workers aren't paid to feed their family.

Hmm...no paychecks....but then hire 17 lawyers!?
edit on 11-1-2019 by mysterioustranger because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2019 @ 08:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: mysterioustranger

17 lawyers were hired this week by the White House in prep for the investigation.

Why? And while some gov workers aren't paid to feed their family.

Hmm...no paychecks....but then hire 17 lawyers!?

Oh you know.... thats just normal stuff.. they arent afraid of what Bob Muellers report is going to reveal. Not at all...
whistles a happy tune while walking swiftly past the graveyard... Im not afraid...Im not afraid...

posted on Jan, 11 2019 @ 08:58 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

oh hahahahahaha what new conspiracy theory bull schitte is this?

posted on Jan, 11 2019 @ 09:00 AM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

OH LOOK.... The plot thickens...
no not thickens.... becomes unbearably viscous like glutenous cold gravy...

posted on Jan, 11 2019 @ 09:01 AM
link   
so the "hillary will win, trump has no chance" and "kavanaugh will not be seated" crowd is making more predictions eh?

el oh el

posted on Jan, 11 2019 @ 09:46 AM
link   
Why do these threads always have Democrats in plural when it is only one Democrat saying something? One person's views do not represent the party as a whole.

posted on Jan, 11 2019 @ 10:21 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Yeah, me either...as I'm whistling past a graveyard, walking under a ladder while dodging that black cat...

This is gonna be interesting to say the least! (fingers crossed!)

posted on Jan, 11 2019 @ 10:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: tadaman

You guys...

Sorry, you're mistaken. I'm just one guy. I'm not a plural.

...keep saying there is a long validating list. It's a handful of people that didn't do anything close to the level of hysteria advertised.

With all the indictments, guilty pleas, and convictions directly resulting from this investigation it's dozens of people and three companies. That's more than a simple "handful".

The voter data is public record dumb dumbs.

Again, you are mistaken. Some of their internal polling data was public record, but not all of it.

Facebook ads aren't an issue.

Before the midterm elections, the Republican controlled Congress disagreed with your assessment of Facebook not being an issue.

posted on Jan, 11 2019 @ 11:01 AM
link   

CNN still alive i see. If they didn't have trump what would they report on? Trump keeps them in business. They should thank him

posted on Jan, 11 2019 @ 11:11 AM
link   
a reply to: sligtlyskeptical

I'm not even a Democrat, and someone in this very thread hit me with the pluralization. LOL

It's what devoted partisans from both our corrupt major parties seem to love to do. Pull out their "broad strokes" brushes and attempt to paint falsely-homogeneous images of the "other side" (usually applying the most absurd fringe antics they can dig up to apply to the whole). It's a simple tactic that resonates with simple minds, and simple minds are about all that our two major parties have left since the majority of level-headed Americans have fled both major parties (instead choosing to register as independents).
edit on 1/11/19 by redmage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2019 @ 11:18 AM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

Hillary certainly won the popular vote. By a pretty hefty margin too. Trump cheated with the help of the russians. Lets not pretend we dont ALL KNOW THIS ALREADY !!!
edit on 1112019 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2019 @ 11:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Yay! We elected a cow pie instead of a road apple!

Frankly, I didn't think Rs and Ds could provide worse options than the Bush/Kerry election... they proved me wrong.

Quibbling over cow poo beating horse poo doesn't get anyone very far. Either way, we're left with nothing but a big pile of poo.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join