It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Democrats are Upset With Bob Mueller - He Didnt Try Hard Enough To Get President Trump.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 11 2019 @ 12:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: redmage
a reply to: carewemust

Yeah, his cell phone was pinging off a cell tower in Prague.

Yeah that's the phone that got stolen by Natalya Veselnitskaya 😃

posted on Jan, 11 2019 @ 12:21 AM
link   
You mean he didn't just give it to her like Manafort handing over all that confidential republican polling data to his Russian connections?

Manafort's lawyers need to learn how to properly redact if they want to keep the Trump-campaign's Russian-ties confidential.
edit on 1/11/19 by redmage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2019 @ 12:26 AM
link   
Mueller has not been investigating Trump this whole time. If he was, or if Trump felt he was in danger he would be gone. This is about the election and who was hacked/allowed access/provided info/etc. that will lead back to wiretapping and surveillance that should not have happened.

The trail is easy. Manafort. He worked with the Podestas. The Podestas worked with Hillary. One ran her campaign. They all worked together with Russia. All the same lawyers. This is all about getting to one person. BO.

If there was ANYTHING on President Trump it would have been released and he would not be in office right now. The media knows when a flea farts in the west wing but there is no hard evidence for collusion.

There was a little known media blurb mid last year about how Mueller offered Tony Podesta immunity to testify. You see, once he would testify it would tie him to his brother and to Clinton. Look up Cohens lawyer...it is all tied together and there is an end game.
edit on Janam31amf0000002019-01-11T00:27:14-06:001214 by matafuchs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2019 @ 12:30 AM
link   
a reply to: redmage

posted on Jan, 11 2019 @ 12:35 AM
link   

I'm guessing the 1st option. That the report will be finished by early February.

Between the "ok" to answer any questions, and the timing of the Rosenstein Resignation, things seem to be aligning towards a finished report coming soon.

Another strategy is being formulated regarding releasing it. How much, to whom, etc..

posted on Jan, 11 2019 @ 12:40 AM
link   

I just looked that up. If true, it implies COLLUSION!
nymag.com...

Then Cohen should not be allowed to spill his guts to the Congress in a public forum on February 7th. Active Special Counsel witnesses aren't allowed to do that.
edit on 1/11/2019 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2019 @ 12:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

You spelled her name from memory?? Sha Zam boi!

posted on Jan, 11 2019 @ 12:42 AM
link   

You mean he didn't just give it to her like Manafort handing over all that confidential republican polling data to his Russian connections?

Manafort's lawyers need to learn how to properly redact if they want to keep the Trump-campaign's Russian-ties confidential.

Were those the polls showing Hillary with a 93% chance of winning?

posted on Jan, 11 2019 @ 12:47 AM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

You're saying Manafort wouldn't play ball with Mueller and flip on Podesta/Hillary, so Mueller indicted him for crimes he committed 10 years ago, just to show Manafort who's boss?

Maybe it is better to be in jail, than 6 feet under, after crossing Hillary-Podesta.

posted on Jan, 11 2019 @ 12:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: xuenchen

You spelled her name from memory?? Sha Zam boi!

yeah we got da boom boom

posted on Jan, 11 2019 @ 01:01 AM
link   

Then Cohen should not be allowed to spill his guts to the Congress in a public forum on February 7th. Active Special Counsel witnesses aren't allowed to do that.

Thus my guess of the 1st option you provided earlier. If the investigation and report are finished by Feb. 7th, then it would no longer be "active", and he's already got the ok from the Special Counsel to speak.

Were those the polls showing Hillary with a 93% chance of winning?

Nope, it was the campaign's internal republican polling data. Basically a list of people who have voted republican in the past. Campaigns generally use such data to help target advertising (mailings, robo-calls, etc.).

Now why would Russians be interested in internal U.S. political-campaign targeting-data like that? Why would Trump's campaign manager be handing over such confidential data to Russians, and what did he expect to get in return? hmm....

posted on Jan, 11 2019 @ 01:45 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 11 2019 @ 02:01 AM
link   

Russians used that Trump Campaign polling data to purchase $1,375 in targeted Facebook ads. Ahh.. now it's all becoming clear to me! Da fog haz lyfted!

posted on Jan, 11 2019 @ 02:06 AM
link   
BREAKING: twitter.com...

posted on Jan, 11 2019 @ 02:14 AM
link   

Going back to scores... a "zero" would be Trey Gowdy investigating Hillary and Benghazi. Four wasted years and zero indictments. Even my dog could have found something to charge her with after four years. At least it looks like Mueller will wrap this up in half the time.

Incompetence is hard to charge, even when it costs lives. Now Trump, what was the situation again to start all this off in the first place? Been so long I forgot...

posted on Jan, 11 2019 @ 02:35 AM
link   

BREAKING: twitter.com...

posted on Jan, 11 2019 @ 02:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

My dog is pretty clever, and I'm pretty sure even she could have found something more than "incompetence" if given years to investigate someone as corrupt as Clinton. Gowdy is a Muppet. All hat, no cattle. He put on a show of grandstanding for years with no intentions of ever holding anyone accountable.

posted on Jan, 11 2019 @ 02:56 AM
link   

Ya think so?

Personally, if that's all it was, then I don't think they would need to hand off such confidential internal-data to Russians. Seems they could have easily just had some campaign staffer handle something that simple. Hardly worth the trouble to bother involving a foreign country. Seems like there's more to the story. We can haz Uhmerikun kampayne stafferz!

posted on Jan, 11 2019 @ 03:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

Going back to scores... a "zero" would be Trey Gowdy investigating Hillary and Benghazi. Four wasted years and zero indictments. Even my dog could have found something to charge her with after four years. At least it looks like Mueller will wrap this up in half the time.

Incompetence is hard to charge, even when it costs lives. Now Trump, what was the situation again to start all this off in the first place? Been so long I forgot...

He won.
That’s it.
That’s ALL that started this off.

And after TWO FULL YEARS of absolute TOP LEVEL investigation............................................................nothing.

Nothing.

But still, we MUST impeach because as we all know....Orange Man Bad.
edit on 11 1 2019 by Breakthestreak because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2019 @ 04:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: Breakthestreak
And after TWO FULL YEARS of absolute TOP LEVEL investigation............................................................nothing.

Nothing.

Nothing? "You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means."

Clearly you've missed the long list of guilty pleas, indictments, and convictions all of which were a direct result of this investigation... and it hasn't even wrapped up yet.

You have a skewed definition of the word "nothing".

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join