It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Half of Vancover homes file for empty house tax

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 10 2019 @ 10:59 PM
link   
a reply to: vonclod

it's happening in America as well

posted on Jan, 10 2019 @ 11:11 PM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

I somewhat paid attention since before the 2008 crash.
When the markets went for a poop and the bailouts happened...I saw our own version of a bailout that defied the law of supply and demand.

I remember almost overnight how the newspapers were going crazy about how there was this big demand for condos and condos started being built everywhere.

I saw through the BS then and I was talking about this recently since it finally came to pass.

I saw the newspapers creating a false demand where there was none and the construction projects were our version of a bailout for those people at the time.

There was no demand and they needed to keep people working and make like all was well,when it wasn't.
There was no demand and they over supplied.

Now,they are writing about how there are all these empty condos everywhere and the housing markets suck??

posted on Jan, 11 2019 @ 02:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: anonentity
I thought this was an interesting stat. It appears that half of all Vancouver homes have had to file as empty because of the tax on empty houses. You can guarantee its the same in all the other cities which have had the same set of circumstances. Aussie NZ etc. It looks like the housing bubble is well and truly over as house prices start to decline. California has the most houses on the market , so we seem to have internal migration as well as international immigration. This is getting crazy.

Be warned, the video is shocking to watch. Its absolute rubbish.

If you enjoy stuff filmed in wobblyvision then its for you. All sane people - Don't bother watching it, it'll make you spew.

cheers

new topics

<< 1   >>

join