It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How is 2019 treating everyone so far?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 11 2019 @ 04:36 AM
link   
a reply to: JAGStorm

Bloomin' marvellous so far, thanks. The year has started positively, personally (social and family) and work / career wise also. All of us full to brimming of happy, positive vibes. Even the kids aren't arguing!

Long may it continue....

posted on Jan, 11 2019 @ 05:46 AM
link   

Still not a suspect for any major felonies so it's all good.

posted on Jan, 11 2019 @ 06:44 AM
link   
Not so great my dad passed Jan 2 heart breaking start to the new year.

posted on Jan, 11 2019 @ 07:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

Still not a suspect for any major felonies so it's all good.

So you say. I have to tell you though, you have been fingered for the great "who ate my sandwich, it was clearly labelled" caper in October 2011.

As well as the "Mystery of the missing milk" several months later.

Enjoy your freedom, your days are numbered. These heinous crimes cannot continue to go unpunished.

posted on Jan, 11 2019 @ 07:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: Flavian
So you say. I have to tell you though, you have been fingered for the great "who ate my sandwich, it was clearly labelled" caper in October 2011.

I ate someone's English muffin once even though it was labeled. They were annoyed until I told them it was that or one of their internal organs.

posted on Jan, 11 2019 @ 08:31 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

That is a lack of committment to the muffin on their part - they clearly didn't want the muffin enough. Surely you can make do without 1 internal organ!?

For that lack of effort you should have looked to see what other cake / pastries they had available.

However, thank you for that confession - it has been passed to the investigation team and demonstrates a clear cycle of offending regarding pastry based crime. They certainly have plenty of evidence to knead (im sorry) their way through.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join