It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Talking with Wolves LI FI and matters of Light

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 10 2019 @ 02:13 PM
link   
Okay so in my understanding LiFi uses LED's as visible light transmitters.light to send wirelessly data embedded within into its beam. A LiFi enabled device converts the beam of light into an electrical signal. The signal is then converted back into data. The device sends back data using invisible light.A binary stream used to create LiFi. The transfer of data via Light
www.eng.ed.ac.uk...

Biophoton streams - the exchange of data between living cells using light consist of short quasiperiodic bursts, which are remarkably similar to those used to send binary data over a noisy channel.

www.technologyreview.com...

Now and this is were things go a bit wierd but imagine for a second that many many millennia ago, at the dawn of creation a highly evolved "ALien Race" also had that same idea but instead of LED's they took it to the next level and worked out a way as to how you would be embedded and transmit data and information using the light of the visible spectrum. Unfortunately Nick Holonyak JNR or general electric weren't around so they had no LEds,they had to improvise For the purpose of this correspondence I am only going to concentrate the on 0.0001% Visible light or white light part of the spectrum as that is The bit that is relevant at the moment

Would you believe me if I told you it were true,and those "Ancient ALiens" Managed to pull of the impossible and worked out a way so today that the visible light part of the electromagnetic contains information waiting to be decoded by the people of earth.Its a binary stream

So how do we decode it and to save the hassle of reading Newtons notes on Optics www.newtonproject.ox.ac.uk...
I have a feelin that its the white light of the visible spectrum that we need to look at.

Ever talked with a Wolf Glen Hansard has and its all about a love that only changes

www.youtube.com...

edit on 10-1-2019 by DpatC because: (no reason given)

edit on 10-1-2019 by DpatC because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2019 @ 03:12 PM
link   
Sorry I had to get this thought out before I forget but I only read about 3 paragraphs so I'll go back and finish.

When you look at a star, there is a continuous stream of photons connecting your eyeball to that distant star. That's a connection. Almost like a fiber optic connection but without the fiber. An optic connection? No that just means you're looking at something. But the addition of a conscious observer could have an effect on those photons and therefore the particles they are interacting with.

Now think, the entire universe must be filled to the brim in all directions, with photons. (a thought I've had before but I thought I would toss it in here) I'm very fascinated with photons. EDIT- I should also add I don't know anything about photons.
edit on 1/10/2019 by 3n19m470 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2019 @ 03:21 PM
link   
Interesting. I have a question though, because I don't know if I fully understand what you are saying:

so today that the visible light part of the electromagnetic contains information waiting to be decoded by the people of earth.

Which light are you talking about though? All light? Light from the sun? Light from certain stars? Light from my lightbulb in my room? Or does it have to be some kind of laser pointer?

Which light is waiting to be decoded? The actual way the spectrums are "set up" (by nature? or aliens or whoever created our virtual reality?) has a code in it?

posted on Jan, 10 2019 @ 03:24 PM
link   
So, the Glenn Hansard YouTube link is just some electronic music with lyrics. Is there a story about his experience with wolves anywhere or is it just the song only?

posted on Jan, 10 2019 @ 03:53 PM
link   
a reply to: DpatC

Astronomers have analyzed the light from space including its temporal variation by spectrum, polarization and coherency.

If they detected data there, they'd have made note.

On the other hand, it does make sense for higher tech civilizations to use higher frequency comms=higher data transfer rate. The thing is, that as the frequency rises, so does directionality. We'd never know it was happening unless they pointed their lasers exactly at our receivers.

edit on 10/1/2019 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2019 @ 09:40 PM
link   
Like Donkey told Shrek;

Don't die, Shrek. And if you see any long tunnels, stay away from the light.

posted on Jan, 11 2019 @ 09:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: 3n19m470
Interesting. I have a question though, because I don't know if I fully understand what you are saying:

so today that the visible light part of the electromagnetic contains information waiting to be decoded by the people of earth.

Which light are you talking about though? All light? Light from the sun? Light from certain stars? Light from my lightbulb in my room? Or does it have to be some kind of laser pointer?

Which light is waiting to be decoded? The actual way the spectrums are "set up" (by nature? or aliens or whoever created our virtual reality?) has a code in it?

Visable light the white Light that Newton split into Red orange yellow green blue indigo violet. I'm going bach to basics on this

posted on Jan, 11 2019 @ 09:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut
a reply to: DpatC

Astronomers have analyzed the light from space including its temporal variation by spectrum, polarization and coherency.

If they detected data there, they'd have made note.

On the other hand, it does make sense for higher tech civilizations to use higher frequency comms=higher data transfer rate. The thing is, that as the frequency rises, so does directionality. We'd never know it was happening unless they pointed their lasers exactly at our receivers.

Why are you talking about lasers they are directional. I am talking about Natural Light. The light that is the cover of a pink floyd album - dark side of the moon

posted on Jan, 11 2019 @ 09:10 AM
link   

So, the Glenn Hansard YouTube link is just some electronic music with lyrics. Is there a story about his experience with wolves anywhere or is it just the song only?

I will leave that to you to work out

posted on Jan, 11 2019 @ 09:23 AM
link   

Sorry I had to get this thought out before I forget but I only read about 3 paragraphs so I'll go back and finish.

When you look at a star, there is a continuous stream of photons connecting your eyeball to that distant star. That's a connection. Almost like a fiber optic connection but without the fiber. An optic connection? No that just means you're looking at something. But the addition of a conscious observer could have an effect on those photons and therefore the particles they are interacting with.

Now think, the entire universe must be filled to the brim in all directions, with photons. (a thought I've had before but I thought I would toss it in here) I'm very fascinated with photons. EDIT- I should also add I don't know anything about photons.

Your half way there -For exsample ever consider the types of life that exist as UV or infrared. This creation is a work of complete genius

posted on Jan, 11 2019 @ 10:21 AM
link   

My apolagies I posted the wrong video --

www.youtube.com...

This might make more sense

top topics

join