It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ma and Pa Idiots

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 10 2019 @ 01:20 PM
link   
All issues aside, the rights and the wrongs of political decisions, just how stupid can the Democrats be to have allowed this ridiculous staging for their public statements. They look like Ma and Pa Kettle all dressed up and posing for a picture in a photo booth at the carnival

For as much as I feel the need to point out the gaffs of Trump and his support group, this picture here speaks volumes about the unprofessional preparation of the Democrats. Poor lighting, the skimpy flags in the background obviously placed there to give the impression of Americana.

Watch Schummer as Pelosi talks. Standing there like a marionette with his head bobbing in silent agreement. Then when he talks, she stands there exactly the same way.

And what the hell is that with staging their rebuttal to Trumps big national emergency prime time message to the nation in a hallway. What kind of planning went into that decision. Stupid stupid stupid. It's almost as if they decided to look as stupid as they could to give more support to Trump.

Have I said idiots yet? Oh yea, in the headline. Ma and Pa Idiots.

posted on Jan, 10 2019 @ 01:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire
All issues aside, the rights and the wrongs of political decisions, just how stupid can the Democrats be to have allowed this ridiculous staging for their public statements. They look like Ma and Pa Kettle all dressed up and posing for a picture in a photo booth at the carnival

Nosferatu and Crypt Keeper is the first thing that came to my mind when I saw them. That and the fact that Crypt Keeper appears to be drugged to the moon with her dilated pupils and Bell's Palsy slumping facelift work.

posted on Jan, 10 2019 @ 01:28 PM
link   
I was unimpressed with Trump, but man when they came on the screen, I was like WTF...

It looked like something out of an under budget horror film. While looks don't mean everything, they do help.

posted on Jan, 10 2019 @ 01:32 PM
link   
a reply to: headorheart

As much as the late night comics like to dump on Trump, they were all over these two last night, laughing in their pasty faces.

posted on Jan, 10 2019 @ 01:33 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

It's almost like they planned to look stupid. About the only way they could have looked worse would have been if they were standing there naked wearing those Groucho Marx nose and glasses disguise.

posted on Jan, 10 2019 @ 01:37 PM
link   

Nosferatu and Crypt Keeper... yeah that's the ticket. I was thinking some kind of Frankenstein reference but yours hit the nail, or rather the spike to the heart.

posted on Jan, 10 2019 @ 01:41 PM
link   

It's almost like they planned to look stupid. About the only way they could have looked worse would have been if they were standing there naked

Thank you for that mental image.

posted on Jan, 10 2019 @ 02:19 PM
link   

edit on 1 10 2019 by DigginFoTroof because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2019 @ 03:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: headorheart
I was unimpressed with Trump, but man when they came on the screen, I was like WTF...

It looked like something out of an under budget horror film. While looks don't mean everything, they do help.

I wondered what it was all about until I saw it, and my first thought was that it was like that scene with the creepy twins in The Shining the way it was staged and they were standing packed tight like that.

It was like they couldn't figure out who got to actually deliver the rebuttal so they both had to pack behind one podium.

posted on Jan, 10 2019 @ 04:13 PM
link   
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

This is what I saw. Didn't take long to find this either.

edit on 10-1-2019 by Tarzan the apeman. because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2019 @ 04:34 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Come back and look at the pic that Tarzan posted right after your reply.

posted on Jan, 10 2019 @ 04:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Tarzan the apeman.

bingo.

posted on Jan, 10 2019 @ 04:56 PM
link   

a reply to: ketsuko

Come back and look at the pic that Tarzan posted right after your reply.

I've seen the American Gothic memes too and they're good and also a good comparison, but I was giving you the very first thing my mind flashed too. It was that scene in The Shining for just a split second. I couldn't believe no one thought of that.

posted on Jan, 10 2019 @ 05:14 PM
link   

Trolling thread

The next thing you are going to tell is Republican Shiite doesn't smell!

edit on 10-1-2019 by dfnj2015 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2019 @ 05:32 PM
link   

"They're creepy and they're spooky
Their attitudes are poopy
They're all together derpy
The Leftist Fa-Mi-Ly"

posted on Jan, 10 2019 @ 05:36 PM
link   
Jesus dude rocking that Six-head, whats going on?

posted on Jan, 10 2019 @ 05:38 PM
link   
a reply to: dfnj2015

You do know the person who posted this is generally sympathetic to their point of view and no fan of Trump's, right?

This was as ineptly done as poor Bobby Jindal's response to Obama's state of the union speech. Jindal, who can be likable came off as wooden and contrived and highly staged. These two came off as poorly staged all the way around and just as wooden and contrived.

posted on Jan, 11 2019 @ 11:31 AM
link   
a reply to: dfnj2015

Not a trolling thread. A statement of fact and disgust. Factually they both looked like any of the suggestions offered up by responses. Disgust in that how in the hell could they allow these images happen.

It is history that one of the major reasons that Kennedy beat Nixon was that he understood how the camera helps or hinders. Nixon didn't and lost on that account. How is it that those two seem from this exposure to have forgotten that lesson.
For some reason that is seemingly non-intelligent these two have managed once again to act in a manner not conducive to helping construct faith in the leadership of their party and all others who would see Trump dethroned.

No this is not a trolling thread, it is a statement about inadequacy of leadership of the opposition party and if we continue to allow these two and others to keep all the camera time they will continue to be the OPPOSITION party.

posted on Jan, 29 2019 @ 09:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

"They're creepy and they're spooky
Their attitudes are poopy
They're all together derpy
The Leftist Fa-Mi-Ly"

Nice....

top topics

join