It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump is a Liar!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 10 2019 @ 02:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: FilthyUSMonkey
a reply to: Grambler

But what is the US supposed to do?

Ah, there is the rub, correct?

But I would like to think that we treat people humanely. At lest as well as we treat prisoners of war. I was involved in that stuff years ago. The first thing we did was to look after the health and welfare of the folks we captured. These were people who had been trying to kill us a few days before (just not very well).

Well we do. We send many back which is fine, and those kept in detention are supposed to be treated well.

If they arent, then that is the fault of the individuals, not the policy, and they should be charged with crimes.

A wall is not immoral and would actually do a lot to stop illegals in my opinion and that of many others.

posted on Jan, 10 2019 @ 03:14 PM
link   

Well we do. We send many back which is fine, and those kept in detention are supposed to be treated well. If they arent, then that is the fault of the individuals, not the policy, and they should be charged with crimes.

I'm confused - which individuals? The ones who have placed the refugees in custody, and are now responsible for their well being and safely? Or is it the fault of people in federal custody when they die through lack of medical treatment?

posted on Jan, 10 2019 @ 03:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: FilthyUSMonkey
a reply to: toms54

How about if you whistle at a girl and she charges you with sexual assault? I'd have to know more about this RAINN group.

I encourage you to look them up and report back to us. Not being snarky, I really would like to see that.

If you take that on, I am sure that the reasonable folks on ATS would appreciate you effort.

Thanks in advance!

I do try to research and back up my own material. Why should I need to document yours?

You accept the statement without proof, I reject it (or am skeptical) without proof. Lots of activists form organizations that produce skewed statistics including many of the well known "think tanks."

Back up your own statements or just accept that we have different perspectives on this.

posted on Jan, 10 2019 @ 04:04 PM
link   
a reply to: soundguy

If the scum bags mouth is moving he is lying. Btw it didn’t take long for them to figure,out his steel slats won’t stop a thing.

Really? So you can saw through steel bollards in a reasonable amount of time with no power tools? There's not a lot of outlets or compressed air connections in the middle of the desert.

Also, from your own article (which you apparently failed to read because you were so eager to show how Trump really is a liar):

"While the design currently being constructed was informed by what we learned in the prototypes, it does not replicate those designs," said Waldman. "The steel bollard design is internally reinforced with materials that require time and multiple industrial tools to breach, thereby providing U.S. Border Patrol agents additional response time to affect a successful law enforcement resolution. In the event that one of the steel bollards becomes damaged, it is quick and cost-effective to repair.

Fail. Bigly fail. As usual.

Redneck

posted on Jan, 10 2019 @ 04:11 PM
link   

12000 sexually assaulted women a month is not a crisis for Democrats - losing 12000 illegal votes a month?... now that is a crisis.

posted on Jan, 10 2019 @ 05:16 PM
link   

A wall is not immoral

Was The Iron Curtain an immoral wall? Do you understand why some people see Trump's wall as immoral? Do you know the difference between Trump's wall and what the Secure Fence Act does?

edit on 10-1-2019 by Sookiechacha because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2019 @ 05:23 PM
link   
a reply to: CynConcepts

Here's an excellent speech from Senator Tester: www.pscp.tv...

FY 2018 Congress approved $1.3 billion for fencing and other structures. “Today, not one of those structures is under construction. Not one.”
The Senate asked Sec. Neilson for a plan as to what they would spend the $5.7 billion on, “especially after already having $21 billion (FY2018) to spend on border security and immigration enforcement.” The plan they gave was incomplete. It did not address effects on American landowners, wildlife, etc. AND it asked for $1.6 billion. Not $5.7 billion.

posted on Jan, 10 2019 @ 09:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: toms54

originally posted by: rickymouse
a reply to: toms54

It is not against the law to deceive someone in this country. Let the buyer beware. That includes buying into a lie. If deceiving was illegal, every politician and most lawyers would be in prison for multiple offenses. So would salesmen working in stores who sold you something you really do not need or more than you really need. Advertisers would all be in jail too.

Technically, I think some of that stuff is illegal.

If you use an allowed way. Look at the deception going on in this country, they cannot even press charges at telephone scammers if they do it the right way.

posted on Jan, 11 2019 @ 02:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bitxushanty
Trump is just the face, the figure to keep you all entertained, its a president's duty to host;
He doesn't make real decisions, he makes the ones he is told to, he reads the "script"...

A few years ago this was true, Iv'e been saying the same thing in fact for years here on ATS...

The clock has now been reset & God has the heard the cries of His people, and in His mercy is giving America yet another chance by 'trumping' the system so to speak.

God spoke to at least two different prophets, one eight years before the election, that He was 'going to trump the system', and that 'America must play the Trump card.'

In retrospect, this is EXACTLY what has happened...

Trey Smith's video was the beginning of my rabbit hole, I HIGHLY recommend watching it if you have not yet done so...

"On May 31, 2008, God told Chuck Pierce that America "must play the Trump card." More than eight years later, Donald Trump was elected as President of the United States, an answer to prayer for many.

Chuck Pierce: Playing The Trump Card Strang Report podcast

"There is no way he could have been elected if it weren't supernatural... "The year before the election, at a New Year's celebration at Chuck Pierce's, I had prophesied that the Lord said, 'I have a trump card in my hand, and I'm going to play it,'" Jacobs said. "'I'm going to trump the system.' In retrospect, you see what God was trying to say." (Cindy Jacobs)

I'm going to trump the system

April 4, 2007

“This that shall take place shall be the most unusual thing, a transfiguration, a going into the marketplace, if you wish, into the news media, where Time Magazine will have no choice but to say what I want them to say.7 Newsweek, what I want them to say. The View, what I want them to say. Trump shall become a trumpet, says the Lord. Trump shall become a trumpet. I will raise up the Trump to become a trumpet, and Bill Gates to open up the gate of a financial realm for the church, says the Lord….

For God said, “I will not forget 9/11. I will not forget what took place that day, and I will not forget the gatekeeper that watched over New York, who will once again stand and watch over this nation,” says the Spirit of God. “It shall come to pass that the man that I shall place in the highest office shall go in whispering My name. But God said, when he enters into the office, he will be shouting out by the power of the Spirit. For I shall fill Him with My Spirit when he goes into office, and there will be a praying man in the highest seat in your land.

February 10, 2007

There will be a praying president, not a religious one. For I will fool the people, says the Lord. I will fool the people, yes I will. For the Spirit of God says, yes he may have HOT BLOOD, but he will bring the WALLS of PROTECTION on this country in a greater way and the ECONOMY of this country shall CHANGE RAPIDLY , says the Lord of Hosts. God says, “I will put at your helm for two terms a president that will pray, but he will not be a praying president when he starts. I will put him in office, and then I will baptize him with the Holy Spirit and My power, says the Lord of hosts."

posted on Jan, 11 2019 @ 05:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

I'm sorry, but that isn't US law, or how it works. That is the way you wish it was.

8 U.S.C. § 1325(a):

Any alien who (1) enters or attempts to enter the United States at any time or place other than as designated by immigration officers, or (2) eludes examination or inspection by immigration officers, or (3) attempts to enter or obtains entry to the United States by a willfully false or misleading representation or the willful concealment of a material fact, shall, for the first commission of any such offense, be fined under title 18 or imprisoned not more than 6 months, or both, and, for a subsequent commission of any such offense, be fined under title 18, or imprisoned not more than 2 years, or both.

Yes, that is US law and it is how it works, since 1965.

TheRedneck

posted on Jan, 11 2019 @ 08:56 AM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck

That law does not address asylum seekers, who enjoy certain protections under international and domestic law. The asylum laws were designed to protect people who are desparately running for their lives.

Prosectuting people who are seeking asylum violates internation law and treaties that the US is party to.

Domestic law is grounded in widely-accepted international standards, starting with Article 14 of the 1948 Universal Declaration of Human Rights and Article 27 of the 1948 American Declaration of the Rights and Duties of Man, and continuing with the 1951 U.N. Convention Relating to the Status of Refugees.

thehill.com...
www.un.org...
www.cidh.oas.org...
www.unhcr.org...

You and the Trump administration presume the guilt of asylum seekers before their innocence.

edit on 11-1-2019 by Sookiechacha because: (no reason given)

<< 2  3  4   >>

join