It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump is a Liar!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 10 2019 @ 12:05 PM
link   
a reply to: jjkenobi

Liberals care about women as much as they care about minorities, and judging by the state the minorities were in prior to Trump's victory, that's not saying much.

posted on Jan, 10 2019 @ 12:40 PM
link   
It’s sad that the trumpets on this site and throughout the country claim to care about a humanitarian crisis but don’t even mention the two children who have died while in ICE custody. Also, no mention of the families that are STILL separated.

Very sad but I wouldn’t expect anything better from you single track minded morons.

Also, it doesn’t seem to sink in your teeny tiny brains that the life these people are fleeing must be incredibly horrible if they know they are likely to be raped and they still go. Then they are raped and they still keep coming instead of turning back. They must truly be fleeing from hell. However when they reach our border we treat them as if they are less than human.

Who would do that? Trump and his supporters that’s who. You must be proud of yourself....

posted on Jan, 10 2019 @ 12:42 PM
link   
a reply to: BlackJackal

Dems know about the children dead and the rapes, and still dont think its a crisis.

Having borders and making people come in through ports of entries and prove their asylum claims is not treating people like garbage.

Refusing to have borders and saying everyone should be allowed in if they claim to be fleeing violence is treating the citizens of this country like garbage though.

posted on Jan, 10 2019 @ 12:45 PM
link   
Yet this has just now reached condition critical in the rwnj brain, lol. You don’t believe you fool anyone do you? a reply to: Grambler

posted on Jan, 10 2019 @ 01:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: soundguy
Btw it didn’t take long for them to figure,out his steel slats won’t stop a thing.

www.nbcnews.com...

a reply to: pianopraze

Nice video. The jabs at Trump and cries that he's going to the spot where kids were separated and all that "while waiting on his theatrics" was good and dramatic. I bet it caught the attention of every alt-left anti-Trump radical loony in America. But yeah, even though the saw used was industrial and we weren't shown it being sawed through, that's just unacceptable. I think that since a steel barrier can be sawed through after sawing long enough with an industrial saw that can be bought at every corner in Mexico and plugged into one of the random outlets installed on each slat and is so quiet the agents wouldn't hear it from a mile away, I've come to the conclusion that a residential privacy fence should be used instead.

I'd suggest titanium rods, but I'm pretty sure a tank could blast an opening in that after several rounds, so that's out of the question.

posted on Jan, 10 2019 @ 01:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: oloufo

originally posted by: pianopraze

originally posted by: FilthyUSMonkey

originally posted by: pianopraze

I also see this statistic reported again and again by other news sources, referencing Fusion's reference to Amnesty International, but cannot find the primary source. Looks like the other news source just took it fro granted that the source was legit and never checked.

I can't really run this down either way.

No comment on the post with regards to this point. The jury is still out. Can anyone else find the original report from Amnesty International?

Rape is widespread. It is believed that as many as six out of every 10 migrant women and girls experience sexual violence during the journey.

Amnesty International

Thanks. Star for your quick research! So how to we evaluate this source?

Amnesty International is as Left as they come.

Edit to reflect your edit: Do you think the Left would hesitate to use it to call Trump a Liar because the study is 5 years old?

Yeah! Lets nuke Anmesty International! And the UNICEF too! Let the children starving! Amorica fist!

Never heard of Amorica. Anyways, I care about my friends and my family. I care about everyone else as much as they care about me. It's not my problem that other kids are starving. It's my problem if MY kids are starving. Men, women, and children have starved since the dawn of man.

posted on Jan, 10 2019 @ 01:47 PM
link   

You come into the USA at a legal port of entry you can ask for asylum. You enter illegally you are a criminal.

I'm sorry, but that isn't US law, or how it works. That is the way you wish it was.

Our nation was founded on such a choice.

No, it wasn't.
edit on 10-1-2019 by Sookiechacha because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2019 @ 02:02 PM
link   
a reply to: LSU2018

You're argument shows exactly why all these migrants need to be fitted with Invisible Fence shock collars. Technology!

posted on Jan, 10 2019 @ 02:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha
a reply to: Grambler

Border patrol says they need a wall.

Where does "border control" say we should put this wall, within the boundaries established by the Secure Fence Act, or somewhere else, like Trump's wall, which isn't yet designed, has no plot map of where it will go nor has the private property been secured and has no funding.

And that wall is going to stop women getting raped on their journey to the USA, how?

No. Not journeying to the USA will stop them from getting raped. If YOU would like to stop it, then I'm sure they could work enough into the budget, since you care so much, to build a tall pole with a basket at the top and buy you a a strong pair of binoculars so you can spot a rape, climb out of your basket and down your pole, and go beat the rapist with a stick or throw rocks at him if you make it there in time.

posted on Jan, 10 2019 @ 02:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: toms54

You're argument shows exactly why all these migrants need to be fitted with Invisible Fence shock collars. Technology!

High voltage wiring running through the center of each post would be fantastic. They'd only saw through one. But I have a feeling they wouldn't make it halfway through before being spotted, as I'm pretty sure sawing through this would take a long time. And if the saw is big enough, a huge generator and cord would be needed. People act like you walk up to it with a hand saw and knock out a section in 5 minutes. First, it would never work. Second, even if it did, they would have to saw through two spots and they would have to do that in at least two posts.

posted on Jan, 10 2019 @ 02:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlackJackal
It’s sad that the trumpets on this site and throughout the country claim to care about a humanitarian crisis but don’t even mention the two children who have died while in ICE custody. Also, no mention of the families that are STILL separated.

Very sad but I wouldn’t expect anything better from you single track minded morons.

Speaking of single track minded morons, that reminds me..... Do you have any idea why those kids died? Do you have any idea why those families are separated? Do you have any idea how many times this happens? Do you have any idea why you're just now crying about it?

posted on Jan, 10 2019 @ 02:26 PM
link   

Dems know about the children dead and the rapes, and still dont think its a crisis

Doesn't our government have at least some share in that tragedy? I would hope that If I got picked up and held by the government, and I was sick, that they would try to get me some help. If fact I am pretty certain they would.

When the police shoot a bank robber caught red handed they take the criminal to the hospital first, then they go to jail.

Not putting the blame entirely on the US, but I would like to think we have high standards when detaining children.

posted on Jan, 10 2019 @ 02:32 PM
link   

Anyways, I care about my friends and my family. I care about everyone else as much as they care about me. It's not my problem that other kids are starving. It's my problem if MY kids are starving. Men, women, and children have starved since the dawn of man.

That is understandable and very human.

I would like to think that if we are able to help though, we should make the effort.

Think about this: Everyone on earth is related to everyone else. Cousins. They are your family, distantly related.

posted on Jan, 10 2019 @ 02:37 PM
link   

Not journeying to the USA will stop them from getting raped.

No it won't. These people are fleeing militant death squads who rape women for punishment and entertainment, who murder their husbands and enslave their sons and daughters. These people are willing to take extreme risks to get away from the oppression that exists where they are from.

People are running for thier lives. It's not up to me or you to determine if they're worthy of US asylum. That's up to the courts.

posted on Jan, 10 2019 @ 02:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha

You come into the USA at a legal port of entry you can ask for asylum. You enter illegally you are a criminal.

I'm sorry, but that isn't US law, or how it works. That is the way you wish it was.

Our nation was founded on such a choice.

No, it wasn't.

The United States recognizes the right of asylum of individuals as specified by international and federal law. A specified number of legally defined refugees who apply for refugee status overseas, as well as those applying for asylum after arriving in the U.S., are admitted annually.

Source

This goes back to the end of WWII, and the cold war. If you make it to US soil, you can claim asylum. It has nothing to do with ports of entry.

This was important during the cold war, when a Soviet citizen could break away from a group touring the US and claim asylum, or during the Cuban refugee crisis, when Cuban would land on the beach of rafts.

Does not matter where you are, if you make it to US soil you can claim asylum.

posted on Jan, 10 2019 @ 02:39 PM
link   

Dems know about the children dead and the rapes, and still dont think its a crisis

Doesn't our government have at least some share in that tragedy? I would hope that If I got picked up and held by the government, and I was sick, that they would try to get me some help. If fact I am pretty certain they would.

When the police shoot a bank robber caught red handed they take the criminal to the hospital first, then they go to jail.

Not putting the blame entirely on the US, but I would like to think we have high standards when detaining children.

But what is the US supposed to do?

If people come through ports of entry, they are processed as our law suggests.

If not, they should be blocked from coming in at all, in part by a wall.

What should we do, let anyone with a kid through? Orginally kids were held with their parents, but the 9th cicuit court ruled that illegal.

Now they are held seperately, which is alos tragic.

The best solution is to defend the birder and send a clear signal that people will not get in, therby stoppinng the problem.

But I am not naive, there is no solution that doesnt have regrettable parts to it.

posted on Jan, 10 2019 @ 02:40 PM
link   
a reply to: FilthyUSMonkey

I'm not worried about those children. It's not that I dislike children but it's just a statistical fact that out of tens of thousands of children, a couple are going to be sick and die. If it was a high percentage, that would be different.

posted on Jan, 10 2019 @ 02:42 PM
link   
a reply to: FilthyUSMonkey

This goes back to the end of WWII, and the cold war. If you make it to US soil, you can claim asylum. It has nothing to do with ports of entry.

Exactly. I was thinking about scenes from dramatic movies where Soviet scientists, artists, etc., ran across some airport, ballroom, hotel lobby, etc., shouting "asylum!". I'm also thinking about the real life North Korean soldier that recently rushed the South Korean border, injured and dodging bullets.

posted on Jan, 10 2019 @ 02:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
a reply to: toms54

It is not against the law to deceive someone in this country. Let the buyer beware. That includes buying into a lie. If deceiving was illegal, every politician and most lawyers would be in prison for multiple offenses. So would salesmen working in stores who sold you something you really do not need or more than you really need. Advertisers would all be in jail too.

Technically, I think some of that stuff is illegal.

posted on Jan, 10 2019 @ 02:53 PM
link   

But what is the US supposed to do?

Ah, there is the rub, correct?

But I would like to think that we treat people humanely. At lest as well as we treat prisoners of war. I was involved in that stuff years ago. The first thing we did was to look after the health and welfare of the folks we captured. These were people who had been trying to kill us a few days before (just not very well).
edit on 10-1-2019 by FilthyUSMonkey because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join