It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump is a Liar!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 10 2019 @ 10:20 AM
link   
a reply to: pianopraze

I heard Trump’s numbers are from doctors without boarders, CBS from somewhere else.

posted on Jan, 10 2019 @ 10:24 AM
link   

I want to talk about how we save our nation from debt, and becoming a globalist puppet state run by globalist shills on the Left and Right side of the isle!

Why put that on the back of rape victims? Sorry, but I fail to see how accentuating the plight of female asylum seekers, (specifically rape), trekking through Mexico to reach the USA has to do with the above issues.

If you're concerned about debt, look no further than Trump's tax cuts to rich corporations, etc. Also, I fail to see how accepting asylum claims for judication makes the US a global puppet state.

posted on Jan, 10 2019 @ 10:26 AM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

It means the liberals are a bunch of crooks.

posted on Jan, 10 2019 @ 10:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: Propagandalf

I heard Trump’s numbers are from doctors without boarders, CBS from somewhere else.

There are lies, damn lies, statistics, and fact checking.

To update a quote

posted on Jan, 10 2019 @ 10:30 AM
link   
a reply to: toms54

How about if you whistle at a girl and she charges you with sexual assault? I'd have to know more about this RAINN group.

I encourage you to look them up and report back to us. Not being snarky, I really would like to see that.

If you take that on, I am sure that the reasonable folks on ATS would appreciate you effort.

Thanks in advance!

posted on Jan, 10 2019 @ 10:31 AM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

Did anyone in the USA ask them to walk thousands of miles to become a criminal?

Why is the USA responsible for their choices?
edit on 10-1-2019 by pianopraze because: Missing quote

posted on Jan, 10 2019 @ 10:39 AM
link   
a reply to: toms54

It is not against the law to deceive someone in this country. Let the buyer beware. That includes buying into a lie. If deceiving was illegal, every politician and most lawyers would be in prison for multiple offenses. So would salesmen working in stores who sold you something you really do not need or more than you really need. Advertisers would all be in jail too.

posted on Jan, 10 2019 @ 10:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: pianopraze

originally posted by: mtnshredder

originally posted by: soundguy
If the scum bags mouth is moving he is lying. Btw it didn’t take long for them to figure,out his steel slats won’t stop a thing.

www.nbcnews.com...

Sorta like the propaganda driven scum bags that are constantly talking out the side of their necks.....eh?

As you know the left seems to never be happy about ANY proposition unless it’s their idea. They pissed and moaned about a concrete wall, then whine and complain when you give the next best alternative. Who would’ve ever thought that steel could be cut? Who knew? They are becoming more and more of a joke every time one of them opens their mouth.

Like this?

EXACTLY Brainwashed idiots that don’t posess the capabilities for independent and critical thinking.

Deny ignorance? Nay, embrace it with the last two brain cells you have.

posted on Jan, 10 2019 @ 10:42 AM
link   

Did anyone in the USA ask them to walk thousands of miles to become a criminal?

Why is the USA responsible for their choices?

Most asylum seekers use ports of entry. Asylum seekers who cross the border between check points are not criminals though, according to Refugee/Asylum law. Most asylum seekers who cross between check points turn themselves in to border patrol. Some will seek out relatives first, then turn themselves in. They have one year to do so, legally.

To obtain asylum through the affirmative asylum process you must be physically present in the United States. You may apply for asylum status regardless of how you arrived in the United States or your current immigration status.

You must apply for asylum within one year of the date of their last arrival in the United States...
www.uscis.gov...

This is one of the immigration laws that Trump hates so much, blames on Democrats and wants lawmakers to change.
edit on 10-1-2019 by Sookiechacha because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2019 @ 10:44 AM
link   

40000 people a month or more are apprhended atthe southern border.

I am pretty sure that means these people didnt legally come through a port of entry.

posted on Jan, 10 2019 @ 10:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

I am pretty sure that means these people didnt legally come through a port of entry.

I have no idea how many people are apprehended at border check points. A lot I imagine.

At any rate, it sounds like border patrol is doing their job, and doing it well!

posted on Jan, 10 2019 @ 10:56 AM
link   

People requesting asylum should be put under a microscope for several reasons. Especially since many Soros supported NGO's are coaching them on how to lie and get thru the borders. Also, they were offered asylum in Mexico and refused.

I knew you would ask so here is a video of Ariel Ricker, Executive Director of Advocates Abroad, getting caught on camera spilling the beans on her organizations deception.

]]]

posted on Jan, 10 2019 @ 11:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha

I have no idea how many people are apprehended at border check points. A lot I imagine.

At any rate, it sounds like border patrol is doing their job, and doing it well!

Border patrol says they need a wall.

President Trump visits the border in Texas to highlight security needs. In San Diego, hundreds of Customs and Border Protection agents echo the same line: the fence is not secure and a wall is needed.

www.npr.org...

Mark Morgan, a career FBI official who served as Border Patrol chief for the last six months of the Obama administration before being removed once President Trump took office, has come out this week in support of a border wall.

The morning after Trump reiterated in a prime-time address to the nation why wall funding was worth shutting down 25 percent of the federal government, Morgan told The Fix that he’s breaking his silence because, in his view, the wall is an important piece in a group of policy changes needed to secure the border.

“I was removed. I’m standing up and saying, ‘I should have disdain for them, but I don’t because they are right,' " Morgan said. “I can stand up and say they are right because it’s the right thing to do for this country. I’m begging the president to stay the course.”

www.washingtonpost.com...

Just because border patrol is apprehending so many people doesnt mean there isnt a huge problem a=that needs to be solved.

posted on Jan, 10 2019 @ 11:17 AM
link   

If you come from a high crime region and choose to travel through a high crime region then knock on my door I might or might not let you in. I would be sympathetic if your choices led to you being harmed.

However, I am not responsible for your situation or choices before you are allowed into my house. Nor can I provide the food and lodging to help everyone who might wish to come to my house.

Once you are invited into my house I will protect you if someone broke into my house while you were there.

posted on Jan, 10 2019 @ 11:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: seeker1963

People requesting asylum should be put under a microscope for several reasons. Especially since many Soros supported NGO's are coaching them on how to lie and get thru the borders. Also, they were offered asylum in Mexico and refused.

I knew you would ask so here is a video of Ariel Ricker, Executive Director of Advocates Abroad, getting caught on camera spilling the beans on her organizations deception.

]]]

The OP says all these women are getting raped on their journey. Now you're calling them liars? Which is it? Are all these women getting raped or not?

posted on Jan, 10 2019 @ 11:41 AM
link   

Where does "border control" say we should put this wall, within the boundaries established by the Secure Fence Act, or somewhere else, like Trump's wall, which isn't yet designed, has no plot map of where it will go nor has the private property been secured and has no funding.

And that wall is going to stop women getting raped on their journey to the USA, how?

posted on Jan, 10 2019 @ 11:43 AM
link   

If you come from a high crime region and choose to travel through a high crime region then knock on my door I might or might not let you in. I would be sympathetic if your choices led to you being harmed.

However, I am not responsible for your situation or choices before you are allowed into my house. Nor can I provide the food and lodging to help everyone who might wish to come to my house.

Once you are invited into my house I will protect you if someone broke into my house while you were there.

You are not the United States of America and that's not how immigration, refugee and asylum laws work in the United States.

posted on Jan, 10 2019 @ 11:47 AM
link   
Dude as a total outsider,
Trump is just the face, the figure to keep you all entertained, its a president's duty to host;
He doesn't make real decisions, he makes the ones he is told to, he reads the "script";
Love him or hate him, but give him attention, while that happens a lot of moves are being done that none of you, or even Trump knows about, you should be more concerned about that, just an fyi...

* I dont understand how your tax system works, but in Portugal we have public healthcare and public schools, the most renoumed Universities are public. And i live in the poor country
So you know what your governement does with your taxes money? Cause the state belongs to the people, right? and you guys elect people to manage the state, but its still the people's, how come you guys allow this to happen? You alllow the people that you elect to manage Your "state" to do things with your money that are not to improve your quality of living, but instead serving personal interest of a few inflated egos, and they are allowed to not tell you about it ??!! What?
Sorry 4 something
edit on 7905731x0000004011am131 by Bitxushanty because: Steam off

edit on 7920031x0000003012pm131 by Bitxushanty because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2019 @ 11:50 AM
link   

Where does "border control" say we should put this wall, within the boundaries established by the Secure Fence Act, or somewhere else, like Trump's wall, which isn't yet designed, has no plot map of where it will go nor has the private property been secured and has no funding.

And that wall is going to stop women getting raped on their journey to the USA, how?

All I could find are these planned sectors/mileage along the border. I would assume that they have it more detailed elsewhere and on maps.

In FY18, Congress provided $1.375B for border wall construction which equates to approximately 84 miles of border wall in multiple locations across the Southwest border, including:

$251M for a secondary border wall in the San Diego Sector
$445M to construct a new levee wall system in the Rio Grande Valley Sector
$196M to construct a new steel bollard wall system in Rio Grande Valley Sector
$445M for a primary pedestrian wall in San Diego, El Centro, Yuma and Tucson Sectors

What’s next you might ask? When combined with the funds provided in FY 2017 and FY 2018, if funded at $5B in FY 2019 DHS expects to construct more than 330 miles of border wall in the U.S. Border Patrol’s highest priority locations across the Southwest border.

DHS is positioned to construct 215 miles of Border Patrol’s highest priority border wall miles including:

~5 miles in San Diego Sector in California
~14 miles in El Centro Sector in California
~27 miles in Yuma Sector in Arizona
~9 miles in El Paso Sector in New Mexico
~55 miles in Laredo Sector in Texas
~104 miles in Rio Grande Valley Sector in Texas

By the end of FY 2019, DHS expects to have construction completed or underway for more than 120 miles in the areas it’s most needed by the U.S. Border Patrol. The pace of construction has picked up as initial limiting factors like land acquisition and funding have been addressed.
edit on 1 10 2019 by CynConcepts because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2019 @ 11:56 AM
link   

You are not the United States of America and that's not how immigration, refugee and asylum laws work in the United States.

You come into the USA at a legal port of entry you can ask for asylum. You enter illegally you are a criminal.

You make a choice to come here you are responsible for the risks of traveling here. You have a problem with your home nation, it is your responsibility to change your nation.

Our nation was founded on such a choice.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join