It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump is a Liar!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 10 2019 @ 09:16 AM
link   
a reply to: pianopraze

I was wholly indifferent to Trump when he became President. I'm independent libertarian, Ron Paul was only person I ever really supported for President.

Same here, I even wrote him in two times. I knew Obama was just using the hope change thing to get attention, it was just too buzzy and the platform didn't make sense. The second time around my suspensions were validated. I absolutely despised the Republicans for running McCain and Romney against him, it was like they were either playing a joke or that out of touch, it being the latter.

I respect actions, not words. Trump is earning my respect even if I agree or disagree with whatever else he's doing.

He's a mixed bag for me, but I voted for him in protest, and I don't regret my decision.

I don't like him as a person, I think he could be more successful if he carried himself better, but honestly, hes rocking the boat and doing much of what he said he'd do. While I'm not on board with some of the things he promised, and has done, I'm impressed for once someone is trying, even against so much resistance.

posted on Jan, 10 2019 @ 09:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha
How do you think Democrats can stop rape in Mexico?

When did it become our job to Police any other countries?

posted on Jan, 10 2019 @ 09:18 AM
link   
a reply to: toms54

Statistics on Rape in the US:

One out of every six women in the U.S. and one out of every 33 men has been the victim of an attempted or completed rape in his or her lifetime, according to an analysis of 2010 to 2014 Bureau of Justice Statistics by the Rape, Abuse & Incest National Network (RAINN), the nation's largest anti-sexual violence organization.

Source

posted on Jan, 10 2019 @ 09:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker

I was wholly indifferent to Trump when he became President. I'm independent libertarian, Ron Paul was only person I ever really supported for President.

Same here, I even wrote him in two times. I knew Obama was just using the hope change thing to get attention, it was just too buzzy and the platform didn't make sense. The second time around my suspensions were validated. I absolutely despised the Republicans for running McCain and Romney against him, it was like they were either playing a joke or that out of touch, it being the latter.

I respect actions, not words. Trump is earning my respect even if I agree or disagree with whatever else he's doing.

He's a mixed bag for me, but I voted for him in protest, and I don't regret my decision.

I don't like him as a person, I think he could be more successful if he carried himself better, but honestly, hes rocking the boat and doing much of what he said he'd do. While I'm not on board with some of the things he promised, and has done, I'm impressed for once someone is trying, even against so much resistance.

I knew he was a shill the day he skipped a press conference to be rushed off to a meeting of the Globalists before the election.

posted on Jan, 10 2019 @ 09:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: pianopraze

I'm rather indifferent on the subject as a whole.... I just thought that the video was funny, I saw it on reddit a few minutes ago so I had to drop it here.

As DFNJ2015 said, you can tell a politician is lying by his lips are moving...

... but Trump is doing what he said. Maybe on track to accomplish more of his campaign promises than any President in history that I'm aware of for good or ill depending on your view.

Not only has he kicked some globalist ass, but he's also shut down the government, which I highly approve of as every bill coming out of it seems to be the opposite of the title of the bill with very few exceptions.

He's gotten us out of horrible globalist trade deals and stopped TPP which was my only goal in voting for President this time. He got us out of NAFTA as a cherry on top.

I’ve been waiting to find fellow libertarians on here!
I’ve got to say I agree with you!

posted on Jan, 10 2019 @ 09:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: Drucifer

I'm rather indifferent on the subject as a whole.... I just thought that the video was funny, I saw it on reddit a few minutes ago so I had to drop it here.

As DFNJ2015 said, you can tell a politician is lying by his lips are moving...

... but Trump is doing what he said. Maybe on track to accomplish more of his campaign promises than any President in history that I'm aware of for good or ill depending on your view.

Not only has he kicked some globalist ass, but he's also shut down the government, which I highly approve of as every bill coming out of it seems to be the opposite of the title of the bill with very few exceptions.

He's gotten us out of horrible globalist trade deals and stopped TPP which was my only goal in voting for President this time. He got us out of NAFTA as a cherry on top.

I’ve been waiting to find fellow libertarians on here!
I’ve got to say I agree with you!

You'd probably find more Libertarians than Republicans around here.

It's just harder to recognize with a lot of avid Trump supporters on the site.... Them supporting Trump doesn't equate to being (R).

Tricky times we have to navigate.

Personally, even voting for him and not regretting it, I'll do my final judgment on him after. I criticize him on many things and applaud him on just as many.

I won't know if it was all positive or negative till after though.

posted on Jan, 10 2019 @ 09:33 AM
link   

How do you think Democrats can stop rape in Mexico?

When did I say it was?

Why did the poster, to whom I responded, accuse the Democrats for not caring about these rapes, and "deleting" them for their political agenda? What does he think the Dem's should do about these rapes, since he called them out?

posted on Jan, 10 2019 @ 09:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler

So we are told there is no crissis at the border.

The number from the OP shows that 60% to 80% of women trying to cross the border are victims of sexual assualt.

The number fluctuates as has benen over 60,000 the past few months, but lets go with the conservative estimate there are about 45,000 people apprhended a month trying to cross the border. Now the number of peole that actually make it across isnt included in that number, so it could be much higher.

But for the purposes of this we will just use the 45000 number.

Now we are constantly told that many of the people are women and children. In fact recent articles have been saying the old illegal immigration was working age men, byt now its turning in to families.

So lets just say 1/3 of those trying to cross the border are illegal, though I admit the number could be more than that or less.

This means that if 60 to 80 percent were victims of sexual assault, 9000 to 12000 women a month are being sexually assualted trying to cross into the US.

And the dems say it is a joke to call this a crisis.

The problem is we've had a gaping wound making us bleed out year by year.

Illegal immigration is double this year from last, but down form much higher levels in previous years.

The costs of illegal immigrants are draining and closing our hospitals (as they go there and then don't pay bills), as well as our tax dollars in state and federal programs — while many (most?) fail to give back by working a taxable job.

It might not be an acute emergency, as in our country will end within a year, but if we don't stop illegal immigration we will die eventually from it in my opinion.

So at what point do you say enough is enough, we have to end this now or we will bleed to death?
edit on 10-1-2019 by pianopraze because: Added Grambler's post to which I was replying which inadvertently got omitted.

edit on 10-1-2019 by pianopraze because: Typo in first sentence.

posted on Jan, 10 2019 @ 09:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: FilthyUSMonkey

I also see this statistic reported again and again by other news sources, referencing Fusion's reference to Amnesty International, but cannot find the primary source. Looks like the other news source just took it fro granted that the source was legit and never checked.

I can't really run this down either way.

No comment on the post with regards to this point. The jury is still out. Can anyone else find the original report from Amnesty International?

Rape is widespread. It is believed that as many as six out of every 10 migrant women and girls experience sexual violence during the journey.

Amnesty International

Thanks. Star for your quick research! So how to we evaluate this source?

Amnesty International is as Left as they come.

Edit to reflect your edit: Do you think the Left would hesitate to use it to call Trump a Liar because the study is 5 years old?

Yeah! Lets nuke Anmesty International! And the UNICEF too! Let the children starving! Amorica fist!

posted on Jan, 10 2019 @ 09:40 AM
link   

When did I say it was?

Why did the poster, to whom I responded, accuse the Democrats for not caring about these rapes, and "deleting" them for their political agenda? What does he think the Dem's should do about these rapes, since he called them out?

I can't answer for them. I"m pointing out it is not our place to police other nations.

So many Dem and Rep seem more interested in giving aid to foreign countries, policing other nations, and waging wars overseas than fixing the massive problems we have here at home.

I wonder how much of that foreign aid and defense contractor money works it's way back into their pockets???

posted on Jan, 10 2019 @ 09:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: oloufo

I also see this statistic reported again and again by other news sources, referencing Fusion's reference to Amnesty International, but cannot find the primary source. Looks like the other news source just took it fro granted that the source was legit and never checked.

I can't really run this down either way.

No comment on the post with regards to this point. The jury is still out. Can anyone else find the original report from Amnesty International?

Rape is widespread. It is believed that as many as six out of every 10 migrant women and girls experience sexual violence during the journey.

Amnesty International

Thanks. Star for your quick research! So how to we evaluate this source?

Amnesty International is as Left as they come.

Edit to reflect your edit: Do you think the Left would hesitate to use it to call Trump a Liar because the study is 5 years old?

Yeah! Lets nuke Anmesty International! And the UNICEF too! Let the children starving! Amorica fist!

Will I get a refund from UNICEF for my monthly contribution?

posted on Jan, 10 2019 @ 09:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: oloufoAmorica fist!

Damn strait!

When the oxygen masks drop down you put yours on first, then help those around you.

You pay your bills at home before you donate to foreign charity. IF you can't pay your bills you don't donate or you loose your house!

ETA... I do donate to foreign charities and have for years, but that's my job as an individual not the governments.
edit on 10-1-2019 by pianopraze because: ETA

posted on Jan, 10 2019 @ 09:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: soundguy
If the scum bags mouth is moving he is lying. Btw it didn’t take long for them to figure,out his steel slats won’t stop a thing.

www.nbcnews.com...

Sorta like the propaganda driven scum bags that are constantly talking out the side of their necks.....eh?

As you know the left seems to never be happy about ANY proposition unless it’s their idea. They pissed and moaned about a concrete wall, then whine and complain when you give the next best alternative. Who would’ve ever thought that steel could be cut? Who knew? They are becoming more and more of a joke every time one of them opens their mouth.

posted on Jan, 10 2019 @ 09:53 AM
link   

I can't answer for them. I"m pointing out it is not our place to police other nations.

Policing other nations is not the issue at hand. The topic is rape, and the streams of asylum seekers attempting to make their way to the USA. People are fleeing for their lives, and suffering dangerous circumstances to get here, like rape, kidnapping/human trafficking/slavery and murder. We don't have to police the countries that they are crossing to accept their asylum claims for judication, as is our international obligation.

Isn't that what this is about? Or, did you just want to talk about how Mexicans really are rapists?

posted on Jan, 10 2019 @ 09:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: mtnshredder

If the scum bags mouth is moving he is lying. Btw it didn’t take long for them to figure,out his steel slats won’t stop a thing.

www.nbcnews.com...

Sorta like the propaganda driven scum bags that are constantly talking out the side of their necks.....eh?

As you know the left seems to never be happy about ANY proposition unless it’s their idea. They pissed and moaned about a concrete wall, then whine and complain when you give the next best alternative. Who would’ve ever thought that steel could be cut? Who knew? They are becoming more and more of a joke every time one of them opens their mouth.

Like this?

posted on Jan, 10 2019 @ 09:59 AM
link   

Policing other nations is not the issue at hand. The topic is rape, and the streams of asylum seekers attempting to make their way to the USA. People are fleeing for their lives, and suffering dangerous circumstances to get here, like rape, kidnapping/human trafficking/slavery and murder. We don't have to police the countries that they are crossing to accept their asylum claims for judication, as is our international obligation.

Isn't that what this is about? Or, did you just want to talk about how Mexicans really are rapists?

This is about saving our Nation.

I want to talk about how we save our nation from debt, and becoming a globalist puppet state run by globalist shills on the Left and Right side of the isle!

posted on Jan, 10 2019 @ 10:01 AM
link   
Wow, trump understated the facts, I guess he does not want people to think most of these women trying to come to America have been defiled.

It appears that Trump was reading a script in his speech on the issue this week, I think the majority of what was said was fact checked beforehand, but the levels may be somewhat off depending on what sources were used to write the speech. It matched much of the reputable sources I viewed when researching this matter, but often research is in conflict with other research based on the desired effect the researcher or poller wants.

Now, the Democratic response was mostly opinion, any facts they were spewing are being interpretted incorrectly by them because they are interpretting them to meet their desired result. I used to think that the Liberals were better because they were supplying evidence till I started to investigate the pertinence of their evidence. Now I see there is much more deception in their usage than in conservative interpretations.

Liberals are not smarter, they are better deceivers, that does not mean they are more intelligent, only that they are better at twisting things. They even deceive themselves into thinking a bad decision was right. When I look back at things I had experienced and observed in my life, I actually see this was going on all along. Remember, some democrats are conservatives and some Republicans are liberals. It is easier to buffalo a liberal using illegitimate or improperly applied evidence than a conservative. Liberals and conservatives both seem to interpret evidence based on their beliefs, but Conservatives usually compare the evidence to past experiences more than Liberals do. So, since I constantly compare new information to what I have witnessed in my life, I guess I am a conservative. I do like change but it should be appropriately put through the hoops before being accepted and incorporated and watched to make sure that it works as expected. Liberals protecting Obamacare when it started to fail was wrong, we should have quickly modified it and fixed the program immediately instead of keeping it running. If an idea is bad, dump the idea, do not keep protecting a decision that was wrong.
edit on 10-1-2019 by rickymouse because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2019 @ 10:07 AM
link   

www.nbcnews.com...

So, a hacksaw can cut through the steel. No kidding. Just throw a electric fencer charge on the bars and nobody is going to cut through it without getting a shock.

posted on Jan, 10 2019 @ 10:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
Wow, trump understated the facts, I guess he does not want people to think most of these women trying to come to America have been defiled.

The left is walking right into the trap he set for them.

They should realize he's giving them an inflatable army to attack like our psyops did with inflatable tanks. 5 billion to our trillion nation budget is like 50 dollars to a household making 40,000 a year.

They are attacking the inflatable army while he's pointing out their hypocrisy to the nation and media bias.

Meanwhile he's got a sucker punch in the topic of human trafficking.
edit on 10-1-2019 by pianopraze because: typos

posted on Jan, 10 2019 @ 10:19 AM
link   
a reply to: FilthyUSMonkey

"Attempted or completed"? Does that include date rape, of course. How about just accusations not proved in court? Spousal rape accusations from civil divorce proceedings?

Do we always believe the woman? Like in all those college rapes? How many rapes are in there for Judge Kavenaugh?

How about if you whistle at a girl and she charges you with sexual assault? I'd have to know more about this RAINN group.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join