It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Exellent UFO footage out of Utah taken in 2016 just now posted Clear What do you think ATS?

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 13 2019 @ 12:37 AM
link   
a reply to: vimanaboy

In this utube vid, it first appears to be a cylinder traveling upright or vertical. It then changes it's orientation, becomes horizontal, passes beneath the power lines, changes it's orientation again, and appears to be a cylinder coming at us head on.

www.youtube.com...
edit on V392019Sundayam31America/ChicagoSun, 13 Jan 2019 00:39:44 -06001 by Violater1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2019 @ 12:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Thefrogsdaughter
Huh! Now that does not sound good.

Second.

posted on Jan, 13 2019 @ 01:03 AM
link   
a reply to: fleabit

It doesn't matter what people think is "real" or not. Something is what it is. We're looking for that thing that isn't of this Earth, or perhaps something of this earth not created by humans, beyond our understanding.

Off course it matters, if you don't know what is real or what realities exist, how would you be able to grasp any of this? And UFO and aliens are not in the main frame of the majority of people. As simple as that. And what makes you think that they are not of this earth?

I mean if there zipping around care free, it could just be that they always have, even before the first human steeped out of the first cave. It just took this long to even begin to notice anything.

As you say, you do not have the tools to come to any conclusion yet.

But in all like the person in the last page said, I would not invite these little buggers in. Especially the grey, they are annoying to get out, once you do let them in, even though some of them are not bad company. But like somebody crashing at your place, after a while they have overstayed there welcome. And its time to give them the boot.

As for the videos of things and craft. I don't think it matter at all. Simply because not only can you do absolutely anything about it, even if you catch it on film once, chances are it wont happen a second time. What makes you think that you all would know more about the science of film or even sight then they do?

I know your merely trying to interpret what you see. But still.

As for reality? Huh! so far from there, that in a few thousand years, you all may get past the whole Trump vs the world thing. That is if we all dont go extinct first. And they will likely just zip on by whatever comes next.
edit on 1amSundayam132019f0amSun, 13 Jan 2019 01:04:33 -0600 by galadofwarthethird because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2019 @ 01:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Imagewerx

Yeah I see no shadows for one. What we have been told is that ridge is 3.5 miles away. Fine then, even if it was, there is no true way for us how far that ""ufo" is away when it first appears, other than that it is within that 3.5 miles. All we see is the background with an object that seems to follow the ridge, but nobody can know. We only see a series of 2D pictures. It could be 3.5 miles, or 350 feet. It could be a bug.

posted on Jan, 13 2019 @ 02:22 AM
link   
3.5 miles per second is 12,600 mph. My first impression was the object was flying nap-of-the-Earth (along the lower terrain) made a sharp right turn out of that valley 3.5 miles away and proceeded in a linear trajectory past the drone.

If anyone here can tell me what Earthly object we have that can make a near 90 degree turn traveling at 12,600 mph or what type of aerial craft we have that can travel 12,600 mph then I'm all ears. These guys have uploaded the raw video footage for anyone to download and analyze themselves. I'm sure over the coming days we will see quite a few analyses of this footage.

Should be interesting.
edit on 13-1-2019 by Outlier13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2019 @ 02:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: KKLOCO

originally posted by: sighbul
a reply to: UKWO1Phot

Here's another version that is zoomed in, and slowed down as well...

Zoomed, slower, inverted

Holy crap, I count 3 - 4 objects sequentially in that video.

There is only one actual object visible.What ever video codec was used has done this because the object is moving so fast it has trouble refreshing consecutive frames quickly enough,even when recorded at 60 FPS.
MPEG 4 which is the most common video format doesn't record every single frame individually like film used to do,otherwise the file sizes would be astronomically high at 4K resolution.It only registers and records/plays back what ever changes between consecutive frames,if part of it doesn't change it doesn't send this information again to the player.

posted on Jan, 13 2019 @ 05:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: Outlier13

If anyone here can tell me what Earthly object we have that can make a near 90 degree turn traveling at 12,600 mph or what type of aerial craft we have that can travel 12,600 mph then I'm all ears.

If those numbers are correct the logical conclusion, given Earths atmosphere, would be CGI.

Even if a magical UFO operates in its own pocket universe of localised gravitational/inertial rules- it must have a physical boundary layer with the atmosphere which at 12600 MPH- would generate pressure waves that manifest as visible vapour trails/clouds/bow waves etc- especially when altering trajectory.

Also- does the publisher have hundred of other similar drone videos where an object doesn't do an in atmosphere manoeuvrer at re-entry speeds perfectly in frame?

If not- probably CGI.

posted on Jan, 13 2019 @ 05:24 AM
link   
I am blocked by Facebook right now.

I can't post or even "like/react."

posted on Jan, 13 2019 @ 06:05 AM
link   
a reply to: Jukiodone

The publisher has no such footage.

But they two guys who actually shot it has a lot of similar footage used in various documentaries that they have made, where there is nothing weird or strange.

The guy who published it links to the finished documentary where the footage (B-roll) was allegedly used. They didn't use the bit with the UFO though.

This, of course, means little one way or the other.

One thing I find strange is the choice of channel they went to with this two year old clip. Why this guy who have no interest in the subject? Why not Mufon or some other group with an interest in flying objects?

If I had shot something like this, I would send it to a proper news outlet, not a youtube channel.

As to the boundary layer, we have no real speed measurement so we are guessing. As we are guessing about size. And if something can fly at impossible speed without sound, who knows what else it can do?

If you go to the youtube channel in question, there are links to various raw files and to the documentary the B-roll was shot for in the comments.

BT
edit on 13-1-2019 by beetee because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2019 @ 09:46 AM
link   
Not to take away from the thread but UFO videos from the Philippines are clearer and documented by gov't and msm.

They always seem to hang around here for some reason.

I suspect a base.

posted on Jan, 13 2019 @ 10:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: Jukiodone

originally posted by: Outlier13

If anyone here can tell me what Earthly object we have that can make a near 90 degree turn traveling at 12,600 mph or what type of aerial craft we have that can travel 12,600 mph then I'm all ears.

If those numbers are correct the logical conclusion, given Earths atmosphere, would be CGI.

Even if a magical UFO operates in its own pocket universe of localised gravitational/inertial rules- it must have a physical boundary layer with the atmosphere which at 12600 MPH- would generate pressure waves that manifest as visible vapour trails/clouds/bow waves etc- especially when altering trajectory.

Also- does the publisher have hundred of other similar drone videos where an object doesn't do an in atmosphere manoeuvrer at re-entry speeds perfectly in frame?

If not- probably CGI.

Regarding your very valid point about the Earth's atmosphere and an object moving at a high rate of speed through it. I agree that based upon our current understanding of physics this would seem impossible. Normally, I would have speculated between two possibilities.

1. It is a UAP and there are laws of physics at work here we do not understand
2. It's CGI

However, I am biased because my first ever UAP experience was a very similar looking craft moving in an identical trajectory across the horizon at the same incredible rate of speed at a very low altitude with zero sound.

For this man to duplicate my first hand experience as CGI I would probably find more remarkable than if we were able to prove it is a legitimate UAP.

Also to your point about whether or not he has other videos perfectly in frame. I get what you are saying but you also have to consider the fact he could have just been extremely "lucky" to have caught a perfect in frame shot of a UAP. The fact he has shot hundreds of other drone videos without a similar encounter shows how rare capturing a phenomena such as this truly is.

And I have considered the fact his footage may very well be a means to drive awareness and subs to his YouTube channel as well. I do give all avenues consideration. However, I just cannot get past how identical the movement of his captured UAP was to my first hand witnessed UAP. They are literally twins.

posted on Jan, 13 2019 @ 05:41 PM
link   
To me it’s not real.

posted on Jan, 13 2019 @ 05:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Seimil

Well that's insightful.

What makes you think it's "not real"? Has the object been added to the video?
Or is the whole thing "not real"?

posted on Jan, 13 2019 @ 05:54 PM
link   
I don't think a bird gliding close to the camera can be ruled out. That image stabilization sure gives these video's a cgi look. I know what it is, but it takes some getting used to. I think it's smoothing the pixels in the motion blur.
edit on 1/13/2019 by Blaine91555 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2019 @ 06:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Blaine91555

Initially I thought a bird of prey honing in on the drone, then changing it's mind when it got closer.

Now I doubt that.
Mainly as a bird would spread it's wings to slow down and get it's talons up front.

posted on Jan, 13 2019 @ 06:06 PM
link   
wow this gets 69 flags for rods or insects flying close to the camera ?...yet my video doesnt even get fair look in

posted on Jan, 13 2019 @ 06:34 PM
link   

Take a look at this analysis done by a reddit user.

Zoomed in view showing object behind ridge

Seem to come from pretty far away.

Could still be cgi though.

BT

posted on Jan, 13 2019 @ 07:05 PM
link   
Agree with CGI or legit. I've seen a ton of bird and bug videos, and there isn't one where I couldn't almost immediately see at least -some- movement of wings. There is no movement whatsoever with this object. There are tons of videos of birds gliding. None look like this. Too fast, too straight. Birds even gliding will have some wing movement, or move up and down depending on the air currents. Just google up "birds gliding" and watch a bunch of the videos. Nothing even remotely like this in any of those videos.

Also for that video above - you can absolutely see it disappear behind the far ridge twice. So either insane attention to detail CGI work (which can't be ruled out), or something traveling at ludicrous speeds.

posted on Jan, 13 2019 @ 07:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: beetee

Take a look at this analysis done by a reddit user.

Zoomed in view showing object behind ridge

Seem to come from pretty far away.

Could still be cgi though.

BT

That’s the best zoomed in footage yet. The detail of the object dipping below the tree line— and then rising above it — would make the supposed CGI claim more complex.

The object is clearly in some type of auto pilot mode. Following the terrain, maintaining the same altitude.

Super High tech drone?
edit on 13-1-2019 by KKLOCO because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2019 @ 08:11 PM
link   
The object comes down the mountain in the foreground, down behind the ridge, horseshoes and s dips back below the ridge, comes back up and travels over the ridge banking hard then levelling up towards the camera/drone

Object is an elongated rectangle or semicircle

If we can dream it’s into CGI, I’m sure ET capable on intergalactic or inter dimensional travel could build it, and that’s where this observation stops for me

I don’t know, I would certainly like to see expert analysis of the video from the CGI experts

But this video also reminded me of the nimitz tick tack UFO by Cmdr. David Fravor description, when asked how fast did it travel, he vividly described it and say... It took off like a bullet from a gun

Which is how I’d describe this

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join