It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Real Evidence of The Mandela Effect.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 10 2019 @ 10:24 AM
link   
a reply to: 3n19m470

The "mundane" often does not go down too well with some on here.

posted on Jan, 10 2019 @ 10:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: oldcarpy

They would all be disproven and people would just say "oh, I guess my memory Was wrong...".

Indeed, there is no chance of the "Effected" admitting anything of the sort, unfortunately, as has been proven on ATS over and over again.

See, now YOU definitely understand the Mandela Effect.

It's not much different than arguing with a friend over who dated who at what time back in high school. You both remember it differently and neither is gonna convince the other. Even if the girl herself showed up and relayed how she remembers things, you will just assume she forgot or has some other reason for not admitting the truth and so your memory is what is correct.

posted on Jan, 10 2019 @ 10:41 AM
link   

That's it, in a nutshell.

(post by Masterjaden removed for a manners violation)

posted on Jan, 10 2019 @ 11:36 AM
link   
a reply to: wheresthebody

No some are more recent others are older and many have flip flopped. I remember first noticing the jiffy switch to jiff (wrote it off as a re-brand) and the ending to who framed Roger rabbit changing in the early nineties (originally wrote it off as a change when going to video) .

Jaden

edit on 10-1-2019 by Masterjaden because: (no reason given)

edit on 10-1-2019 by Masterjaden because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2019 @ 11:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Masterjaden

What changed in Roger Rabbit, if I disagree with you please dont resort to name calling it benefits no one

posted on Jan, 10 2019 @ 12:07 PM
link   
What bloodline are you from ?

posted on Jan, 10 2019 @ 12:09 PM
link   
a reply to: UpIsNowDown

Where the ending took place. It wasnt in the warehouse.

There are other parts about it that were different too, pretty much the entire ending was different.

But that should be enough to know it was different and the name calling isn't about people disagreeing, it's about people with no rational thought or logic usage in their ramblings and dismissals.

Jaden

posted on Jan, 10 2019 @ 12:10 PM
link   
If you want to respond quicker, and more accurately you may want to stop randomly capitalising words that don't need it. Also the Mandela Effect is crap. It is all as a poster above said, faulty recall and production changes in fictional scrips/designs.

a reply to: SevenSkies

posted on Jan, 10 2019 @ 12:14 PM
link   
a reply to: LABTECH767

Referring to your comments about the incredible capacity for memory exhibited by the human brain.. Over time, having read many different theories regarding time, the universe, quantum reality & alterations to the so-called universal 'constants' (read Rupert Sheldrake - he explains the problem of measurement in terms of nature's 'habits' rather than nature's 'constants'..) I have, after long experience of bizarre 'sudden/total recall' come to the conclusion that the human brain ALWAYS records everything ever experienced by each person, not only in waking reality, but also in their dreams & lucid/ non-lucid meditative & visionary states.

In particular as evidence of this fact, I have frequently been engaged with some task or other, only to suddenly have an overwhelming impact of imagery & thematics in my mind's eye/ memory, which details EVERYTHING about a random, seemingly unimportant dream, which I had over ten years ago, and had previously completely forgotten about, perhaps having remembered consciously some of the details for only a short time, maybe a week at most, before other things came into my conscious awareness, other dreams unfolded with each passing night, and thus the information had seemed to be lost forever.

How is this possible, unless the human brain actually does have the capacity to record every single detail of every single event, even the thought processes & theories you developed casually dozens of years ago, which come flooding back either by being triggered by something witnessed on TV, in a conversation, etc - or, simply popping into mind in full detail, for no apparent reason whatsoever? I am convinced that in reality therefore, we are ALL savants, and those who happen to have a savant form of Asperger's or Autism simply have the 'blocking mechanism' unlatched, providing them with powerful instant access to everything they ever saw, learned, heard, thought or sensed in some other way, able to recall or analyse details in seemingly superhuman ways (think Rainman & tooth picks).

I'm of the opinion that much of this is very well known & understood by classified research programs - I have a feeling that the Astr0 information here on ATS a few years ago gave a clue (amidst stacks of disinformation) about 'dreamers' & autistic children being used for their phenomenal mental powers of PROCESSING, RECALL & perhaps OCCULT MANIFESTATIONS - using humans as highly effective quantum computing devices (read Penrose & Talbot for details of various related fields including the microtubule features in the brain's structure which provide a platform for quantum state manipulation & control - which provides a key to our capacity to interact with the world using free will..)

I believe that the classified research programs have in fact been researching the possibility of artificially-created autism effects, so they can select from birth the people who will be involved in certain aspects of their hidden programs & perhaps, a breakway civilisation. I'm not sure it's all well-intended though - I suspect that they have been using vaccines as a means to administer chemical (& perhaps nano-technological) agents into the body & brain of certain infants in the roll-out of an active mission, so as to manually, artifically, UNBLOCK the total recall Savant gateway which I postulate as existing within all of us, which as noted, usually remains closed in most people, and thus cannot be accessed at will, either by the person themselves - or by any 'handler' who needs to manipulate their ability to control & access Savant capabilities.

I suspect there are also hidden, strong connections to the world of occult lore & magick being exploited by classified research programs, and that the use of Savants in their 'magickal operations' may well be the power creating effects such as that we have come to know as the Mandela effect. If you entrain enough savants & connect them with advanced computing systems, mix in some blood rituals & particle smashing at CERN, and hey presto, you just manipulated Reality in your favour.

Dark times.

posted on Jan, 10 2019 @ 12:25 PM
link   
The thing that has always fascinated me about these Mandela Effect threads is the visceral anger displayed by those that deny this phenomenon. We have one member I remember specifically who gets so wound up and mouth-foaming angry when someone insists they have had an ME experience that it is nothing short of bizarre.

edit on 10-1-2019 by queenofswords because: spelling correction

posted on Jan, 10 2019 @ 01:28 PM
link   
a reply to: SevenSkies

I was hoping to see something new, based on the impression I received from your thread title.

The "Real Evidence" from a sacred bloodline member from a bloodline which controls the Mandella Effect... but the evidence is just old, rehashed M.E.s ?

I hate to complain, and this is just fine for a discussion here. I just felt a little let down is all. My own fault for building up my hopes though.

I shouldn't assume you have all the answers just because you are an elite bloodline member.

After all, growing up in one of those bloodlines is not necessarily a roadmap to truth. You may have been lied to and manipulated your whole life. They have no problem using their own children to further their goals, that we know. They don't know how to love, so of course they don't love their children.

posted on Jan, 10 2019 @ 01:40 PM
link   

Never heard this one before at all, does this video show the relevant part?

posted on Jan, 10 2019 @ 03:31 PM
link   
its a proven fact that the "mandela effect" is caused by mass delusion and wrong sources of information

posted on Jan, 10 2019 @ 03:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords
The thing that has always fascinated me about these Mandela Effect threads is the visceral anger displayed by those that deny this phenomenon. We have one member I remember specifically who gets so wound up and mouth-foaming angry when someone insists they have had an ME experience that it is nothing short of bizarre.

And then there are those of us who can discuss the ins and outs of M.E. all night long without ever necessarily "believing" a single word of it, but yet being open to the idea that there may be Something to it.

I thought this was something everyone could easily do. Suspension of disbelief for the sake of conversation. But I guess there are quite a few, idunno what youd call them... "Binary Thinkers"? People who can only ever: A) believe and support something 100%, or B) not believe it at all and consider other people stupid and insane for even wanting to talk about it.

posted on Jan, 10 2019 @ 03:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: UpIsNowDown

Never heard this one before at all, does this video show the relevant part?

I've never heard of it either but the one you posted is the ending I remember. We used to have this movie when I was a kid. Since this ending takes place in a warehouse, I'm assuming it's not what ATS Member - MasterJaden was speaking of.

I'd like to know more though.

posted on Jan, 10 2019 @ 04:08 PM
link   

so far it would appear we have to solve a riddle first

originally posted by: Masterjaden
a reply to: UpIsNowDown

Where the ending took place. It wasnt in the warehouse.

There are other parts about it that were different too, pretty much the entire ending was different.

But that should be enough to know it was different

Not sure what I am looking for, and Jessica is not on screen often enough, how the hell did they make a cartoon sexy

edit on 10-1-2019 by UpIsNowDown because: typo

posted on Jan, 10 2019 @ 04:24 PM
link   
here is someone who has done a lot of research on this,

SMQ AI interviewed on The Higherside Chats

SMQ AI | We All Died In 2012, The Mandela Effect, & The Changing Timeline

www.thehighersidechats.com...

There is an interview at the link.
edit on 10-1-2019 by Aallanon because: (no reason given)

edit on 10-1-2019 by Aallanon because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join