It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Real Evidence of The Mandela Effect.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 10 2019 @ 01:14 AM
link   
This Thread is All About Evidence of The Mandela Effect,
With Four Cases of Evidence, Although there is Many More.
From Sources from youtube, And Abovetopsecret.com, And Anywhere Else i can Gather Them.
please keep the discussion on topic, and uphold the decorum that this site asks for.

Please Feel Free to Provide Your Own Evidence, As Well as,
Enjoy The Evidence, Hopefully it will encourage you to Accept this as proof.

Evidence Number One, The Bible Quote.
in the Sergeant York Scene.

Quoting Isaiah 11:6, the Lion shall lay down with the Lamb.
(The Supposed Original Quote of The Bible in Isaiah)

The Bible Now Says

Isaiah 11:6 New International Version (NIV)

The wolf will live with the lamb,
the leopard will lie down with the goat,
the calf and the lion and the yearling[a] together;
and a little child will lead them.

Evidence Number Two, Tommy Boy and Star Wars.

The Movie Scene of Tommy Boy, Saying into the Fan,
"Luke I AM YOUR FATHER."

As Many People Have Claimed to remember, That Quote Being The Original Sentence from The Scene of Luke Skywalker, And Darth-Vader.
as Below,

Evidence Number Three, Children Book
(Posted on a Previous Account of Mine)

In This Thread, There are Pictures Taken of a Star wars Children's Book,
Of where in The Book, C3-PO Has Two Golden Legs,
But In The Movie, The Droid Has One Silver Leg And one Gold Leg.
(Pictures in The Thread To Compare)

Star Wars Children Book, Evidence of The Mandella Effect?

Evidence Number Four, Nelson Mandela Himself.
(Pretty Much The Ultimate Evidence.)

Evidence of a Book Written, Quotes of Politicians of Him Rotting and Dying in Prison, As Well as George Bush a Former President, Saying Mandela is Dead and That Saddam Hussein Killed The Mandelas.

while if The President at Mandela's Death, Was Barrack Obama in 2013, Then The President George W. Bush Saying He Was Dead Makes No Sense, Unless the Mandela Effect is Real.

The Following Video Evidence Is The Summary of The Above.

Please Feel Free to Scrutinize The Evidence,
And Discuss Among Yourselves.

I Hope You Enjoyed The Contents of This Opening Post,
And Thanks For Checking it Out.

*Posted By Seven Skies*

("As Above The Seven Seas, So Below The Seven Skies.")

*** Note: I Am Someone Who Has The Knowledge of What Causes The Mandela Effect, How it is Performed, As Well as Understands How To Control It.
I Am A Member of a Secret Bloodline, as Well as Apart of a Secret Society, That Controls This Anomaly. The Truth Behind The Operation of This "Effect" and How it is Controlled, May Be Too Much for The Everyday Person To Understand And Face The Method of It Being Wielded, And The Truth Be Told is, "What They Dont Know, Wont Hurt Them."
edit on 10-1-2019 by SevenSkies because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2019 @ 01:24 AM
link   
a reply to: SevenSkies

*** Note: I Am Someone Who Has The Knowledge of What Causes The Mandela Effect, How it is Performed, As Well as Understands How To Control It. I Am A Member of a Secret Bloodline, as Well as Apart of a Secret Society, That Controls This Anomaly...."

Do you have a Go Fund Me or something that I can throw some money into?
I really want to help fund whats needed to get this info out to the public!!!

posted on Jan, 10 2019 @ 01:32 AM
link   

Very few doubt that the Mandela Effect exists.

But we have yet to find someone who is able to explain how it is caused.

Some people say they do, but their silence when asked about it, raises great doubt of their genuineness.

posted on Jan, 10 2019 @ 02:14 AM
link   

I remember many of those examples. Thanks for sharing this evidence

For me, there is a ME involving Chris Farley's 1997 comedy film where he plays a ninja. I remember the title being "The Great White Ninja" when it was shown on TV several years ago. Now it is "Beverley Hills Ninja." No evidnece to share for this yet but I may look into it when I have more time.

Previously I made a thread sharing evidence for Haley's Comet here.

posted on Jan, 10 2019 @ 02:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: SevenSkies
*** Note: I Am Someone Who Has The Knowledge of What Causes The Mandela Effect, How it is Performed, As Well as Understands How To Control It.
I Am A Member of a Secret Bloodline, as Well as Apart of a Secret Society, That Controls This Anomaly. The Truth Behind The Operation of This "Effect" and How it is Controlled, May Be Too Much for The Everyday Person To Understand And Face The Method of It Being Wielded, And The Truth Be Told is, "What They Dont Know, Wont Hurt Them."

give me the lottery numbers and i'll believe it.

it's all for, you know, scientific purposes. you want to be believed, right?

posted on Jan, 10 2019 @ 02:39 AM
link   
Catch the pigeon

posted on Jan, 10 2019 @ 03:17 AM
link   

May Be Too Much for The Everyday Person To Understand And Face The Method of It Being Wielded, And The Truth Be Told is, "What They Dont Know, Wont Hurt Them."

This is such an uber crap! Every time someone says that they are automatically assume that the 'everyday people' are retarded. They always say that before even try the everyday people.

On topic though, do you consider a strong memory about something that to your knowledge never happened to you? Do you think its possible that a dream was so significant it somehow became a memory? Honest question.

(post by SevenSkies removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Jan, 10 2019 @ 03:18 AM
link   

This should be a very short thread, because there can be no evidence for something that does not exist. All that exists is people's faulty recall and often repeated misquotes.

For example, the Bible always referred to 'the wolf and the lamb':

www.kingjamesbibleonline.org...

posted on Jan, 10 2019 @ 03:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: szino9

May Be Too Much for The Everyday Person To Understand And Face The Method of It Being Wielded, And The Truth Be Told is, "What They Dont Know, Wont Hurt Them."

This is such an uber crap! Every time someone says that they are automatically assume that the 'everyday people' are retarded. They always say that before even try the everyday people.

On topic though, do you consider a strong memory about something that to your knowledge never happened to you? Do you think its possible that a dream was so significant it somehow became a memory? Honest question.

You Misunderstand, its not that i think the "everyday People" is Re-tarted,

its Because The Method of wielding this mandela effect May Cause an Increased Amount of Fear, And I dont Want Anyone To Be Scared, Because An Everyday Person Has Not Studied The Sciences and Scriptures Relating To The Method.

We Face The Operation of This Mandela Effect Like Marching into Death,
So That Others Dont Have to Be Afraid of It.

Much Like how if you want to see fear in a quantum physicists eyes, just mention, the measurement problem.

posted on Jan, 10 2019 @ 03:30 AM
link   

This should be a very short thread, because there can be no evidence for something that does not exist.

All that exists is people's faulty recall and often repeated misquotes. For example, the Bible always referred to 'the wolf and the lamb': www.kingjamesbibleonline.org...

please Refer to the last video of evidence of the george bush quote while he was the president, and
the time frame of Nelson mandela's Deaths, as well as please read the opening post.

How could George Bush Say That nelson mandela is dead,
but he died during The Reign of Barrack Obama?

how is there a book written and published That Records Nelson Mandela's Death?

You seem to have not read the thread, and comment a Unresearched opinion,
without any attempt of a Reasonable Debunk of the contents of the Thread.

edit on 10-1-2019 by SevenSkies because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2019 @ 04:28 AM
link   

Attention:

Please remember that the Skunk Works forum is for highly speculative subjects that require no evidence, but is for pure speculation only.

Constant demands for evidence can be considered harassment if made by the same members over and over.

Do not reply to this post.

posted on Jan, 10 2019 @ 04:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Really? You sure about that?

I Am A Member of a Secret Bloodline, as Well as Apart of a Secret Society, That Controls This Anomaly.

Of course you are.

posted on Jan, 10 2019 @ 05:17 AM
link   
The one that really gets me is the scene from Moonraker:

Everyone I know distinctly remembers the girl having braces too.

That's why they have a connection and is the whole point of the scene.

I did manage to find an old VHS version with the braces though.

posted on Jan, 10 2019 @ 05:19 AM
link   
a reply to: NeuronDivide

Not this yet again?

posted on Jan, 10 2019 @ 05:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: oldcarpy

Not this yet again?

Sorry, I don't post here much any more. Has this been debunked?

posted on Jan, 10 2019 @ 05:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

But we have yet to find someone who is able to explain how it is caused.

Some people say they do, but their silence when asked about it, raises great doubt of their genuineness.

Ok, All right then I know it exists but I do not call it Mandela affect since I experienced it with no knowledge of the so called Mandela affect, for me the bible CHANGED sometime between the late 1980's and 1993, I have considered a number of potential causes including reality convergence were for example a black hole (true black hole not a hawking brown hole) has formed with the correct quantum signature and saturation to produce a quantum gravity shock wave that would merge or partially merge reality's as it emanated out from it's instant of coming into being, this would NOT be a controllable phenomena since the number of Quantum fluctuation's and variables are actually infinite and the result would be Chaotic as a result.

Now that aside you claim to have something to do with a bloodline that control's it, sorry it does not have anything to do with your blood, some of us are Quantum anchored to other reality's and so more susceptible to the affects or more resistant to the changes that these reality shift's cause AND it can drive some people completely crazy as there entire reality may come into doubt upon the alteration of a single concrete fact that they know very well such as for example a passage or MANY passages in the bible the removal of which make it a far darker text than it was and portray a far angrier God than it did prior to these alteration's.

Also the affect would not be universal IF it is down to a reality merging event (Something which may happen all of the time and be rather more localized than universal), the reason for this is some people would not notice the reality shift because from there perspective reality would NOT have shifted but for other's whom have experienced these changes they would be shockingly pronounced and THESE people's are victim's of this so if this was committed as an ACT by people, entity's or sentience then they or it would actually be ASSAULTING these people by changing there reality against there wishes.

Now let me ask you this YOU claim to be related to or part of those whom are committing these crime's and if so then prove it.
Tell me about the passage Seven Threescore and Seven The Number of Man and who and how it was that it and he differed from the Number of A man and what role he had AGAINST the one with the Number of A (singular) man.
Also tell me this - what is written of those that REMOVE the least of these words in the book of revelation?.

Prove me wrong since I do not believe you are behind OR related to those that are behind or can or could EVER control this phenomena.
If a person or people are behind it then they are utter idiot's that have opened a proverbial Pandora's box by unleashing chaos into reality and even the one being that may want that can not control it either so let's hear your explanation.

Oh despite some other people's opinion's and attempt's to find PROOF the Sky WAS blue.
edit on 10-1-2019 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2019 @ 05:30 AM
link   

No worries. There have been many threads about all of these "ME's" including Dolly.

Basically lots of people - me included - have really crap memories.

posted on Jan, 10 2019 @ 05:40 AM
link   
a reply to: oldcarpy

Right Carpy tell me this since you are dead set wood headed intent on denying other people's perspective's of event's that have affected THERE lives but of course maybe - maybe not yours.
What make's you correct and them incorrect eh!
Come on tell us man.
What makes you think your opinion is Gospel concrete solid unalterable fact.

Let's take the universe for a moment as a case in point.

You think the constant's of reality are fixed - sorry think again they are subject to quantum fluctuation's and alterations if several quantum science theory's are correct.
What about the speed of light, fixed - sorry it is not it too may alter due to these factor's which do not currently fit into our over simplified Newtonian model (however expanded it may have been by Einstein) because according to some cosmological theory's the universe itself expanded FASTER than the speed of light in the instant's following the big bang.

Now these affect's may be variable over time and in relation to were you are.

Ever looked for your key's and KNEW they were in your pocket but they were not and instead they were on that shelf were you did not put them, OK forgetfulness Einstein was always losing his key's but many now believe he suffered Asperger syndrome (you know Idiot Savant but not as severe as Autism) but what if not all of those time's it WAS forgetfulness and what if at last some of those story's about pixy's playing trick's in folklore, gremlin's in the work's, confused moment's when you know something but it is NOT what you know were actually cases of MILD to SEVERE reality shift's, some call them dimension or parallel world crossovers and all could be valid and of course ALL could actually be genuine explanation's.

By the way you do not have a crap memory, we all forget and we all have what AI programmers trying to emulate our mind's call fuzzy logic but in truth your memory is actually superior to any computer.
As we grow older our brain cell's reduce in numbers, in part this lead's to slower learning but memory's remain.
In old age we get reduced short term memory (Barring neurological problem's or disease like dementia etc) but often as a counter to this our LONG term memory's can come back so very sharp in way's we could not even recall in our youth - and this may be for a reason, old folk's store the wisdom of the tribe and in the past they would be able to pass this onto the younger generation's so while the individual memory's may have been subjective the tribe actually had a kind of memory all of itself passed down in this manner.

edit on 10-1-2019 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2019 @ 05:49 AM
link   
a reply to: LABTECH767

What make's you correct and them incorrect eh! Come on tell us man. What makes you think your opinion is Gospel concrete solid unalterable fact.

I could ask the same of you but anyway, simply put, ME is just a load of bollox.

There, hope that helps.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join