It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What is the best payment app for vendors?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2019 @ 09:39 PM
link   
I don't use app's much at all but I've heard people talking about different payment app's and I've heard people saying they can send "cash", which I think is an app as well. I know about paypal, square (AMEX maybe??), Apple pay, Google wallet, Samsung pay - but I've never used any of them on a phone.

What I'm wondering is what would be best for someone who has some kind of vendor stand like a table at a flea market or a food truck/stand or something like that. Where the price will change depending on what they buy. Also, it has to be kind of fast, not having to enter name, address, phone, email, etc.

Finally, is there something else (or the same thing) that can be used for sending/giving $ for things like buying from Craigslist (or maybe even Ebay) and meeting in person (or even sending online) - I know paypal has done this for a long time, but I don't know if any of these other app's work with other apps, so say Google wallet can send to Apple pay.?

posted on Jan, 9 2019 @ 11:35 PM
link   
Which one is 100% free and secure and accepted everywhere and basically has all the benefits of cash plus being digital?

posted on Jan, 10 2019 @ 09:10 AM
link   
a reply to: DigginFoTroof

If you have online banking you probably have the option to send cash via western union or Interact Money Transfer.
I’m with BMO, on my online banking site, on the left side menu there’s a list of options for sending loot.
Try checking your banks online site, you probably having something already

posted on Jan, 10 2019 @ 11:24 AM
link   
a reply to: DigginFoTroof

Why not do your own research. You claim to be an IT professional so do your job. Almost every other day there's a thread from you with some grand idea or question... Asking other people to answer your own questions and do the research for you.

You're extremely lazy.
edit on 10-1-2019 by hombero because: (no reason given)

edit on 10-1-2019 by hombero because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join